Weisselberg Indicted

no it’s plain English. They fully cooperated on everything, but on the issues that they believed Vance was going to far and fought those issues. Not sure how clearer that can be.
I love this line.

Trump was fully faithful to his wife, except when he believed he really wanted to have sex with someone else.

With this kind of doublespeak, anything is possible.
that’s not doublespeak, in your hypo is was until he wasn’t.

but that’s not the same comparison either. the question is of really three different things/people , the CFO, Trump and the Trump Org. and numerous issues

Trump personally didn’t cooperate with turning his personal private federal tax returns over

the CFO cooperated fully and has since 2018.

The trump org fully cooperated but on specific issues when they thought the Vance was going to far in his obvious witch hunt and exercised their rights on those issues

with that said nobody is required to cooperate. Vance was given a gift when the CFO did as far back as 2018
Yes. It’s doublespeak. Fully cooperating means fully. If you go to the Supreme Court to block a subpoena, that’s not fully cooperating.

Furthermore, there’s nothing about Weisselberg that indicates he’s cooperating fully. You know he appeared in front of the grand jury. Beyond that, you have no idea about whether he did anything requested beyond that.
Once again, Americans aren’t required to fully cooperate with some rogue DA hellbent on putting you in jail, Clown.

it is if he used it temporarily. Maybe others used it as well. Again, the english language and you don't get along.
This was his permanent job, you doofus. You don't get tax free housing for your permanent job just to cut down on commute.
haha maybe in your business. but a company having an apartment in the city for employees is not uncommon
We had one in San Jose, CA

haha maybe in your business. but a company having an apartment in the city for employees is not uncommon
That's fine.

But it becomes a taxable benefit then.
again not necessarily but it could, and as i said normally the experts would argue of it and if something was owed paid

not this unprecedented move by Vance because he ended up with nothing during his witch hunt against the President
Yes. Necessarily. The rules on tax free lodging are pretty strict.
None of your business

Just pointing out he is whining about Trump not doing something he isn’t required to do.
No you aren't. He wasn't whining. In fact, he was only compelled to point out the lack of cooperation (and the consequences of it) because of dumbass false shit you two trolls were vomiting.

So give yourself the credit you deserve.

it is if he used it temporarily. Maybe others used it as well. Again, the english language and you don't get along.
This was his permanent job, you doofus. You don't get tax free housing for your permanent job just to cut down on commute.
Sure you do. I've seen guys who lived in Dallas and came to work every week Tampa FL. The company paid their airfair and for an apartment and paid all the bills.

Sure you do. I've seen guys who lived in Dallas and came to work every week Tampa FL. The company paid their airfair and for an apartment and paid all the bills.
So?

I've seen guys who lived in Dallas and came to work every week Tampa FL.
Right. They lived in Dallas and flew to Tampa.

Weisselberg lived in New York.

This is like living in Dallas and getting the company to give you a second house in Fort Worth.

Just pointing out he is whining about Trump not doing something he isn’t required to do.
No you aren't. He wasn't whining. In fact, he was only compelled to point out the lack of cooperation (and the consequences of it) because of dumbass false shit you two trolls were vomiting.

So give yourself the credit you deserve.
What false shit did I”vomit”?

Be specific and quote my posts.

So?
While not common, there's hardly anything suspicious about the arrangement.

So?
the arrangement your imaginary friends have? Okay. So what? You haven't made much of a point yet.

So?
the arrangement your imaginary friends have? Okay. So what? You haven't made much of a point yet.
I jack hammer wouldn't make a dent in your thick skull.

Entirely possible if you live over the minimum distance for your traveling expenses to be deductible.
Nope. Weisselberg works in New York City. He couldn’t possibly qualify for a tax free apartment in New York City.

There are no circumstances that would change that.

Entirely possible if you live over the minimum distance for your traveling expenses to be deductible.
Nope. Weisselberg works in New York City. He couldn’t possibly qualify for a tax free apartment in New York City.

There are no circumstances that would change that.
He doesn't live in New York, asshole. If he lives further than the minimum distance, then his traveling expenses are deductible. That's the law.

I jack hammer wouldn't make a dent in your thick skull.
okay, have your little Tourette's flare-ups. We expect them.

But your book report isn't finished. How do your imaginary friends' arrangements have any bearing on the alleged fraud of Weisselberg?

He doesn't live in New York
If he stays there for 183 days out of the year, he does. That is why we have rules: so that things like this are not decided on what whiny little bitch yells the loudest for the longest. A simple rule, well known to the man who apparently broke it. Surely you don't think screaming " I DID NOT LIVE IN NEW YORK CITY ASSHOLE!" will be a valid defense in court, right? Of course not.

I know you're stupid, but you can't be this stupid.
Then go ahead and explain it like I am 5. Explain to me what your imaginary friends' arrangements have to do with Wesisselberg. Be very specific. Pretend for a second you know what you are talking about, maybe.

Forum List

Back