Weisselberg Indicted

When they eventually get around to putting people into mass graves…..will you get it then? I think not…..
What step is this again? Acceptance?
4i6Ckte.gif

Witch hunt.

Democrats are more dangerous than Nazis.
Sure that's very rational coming from cult followers that are up in trump's nasty ass. trump is a nazi wannabe, however so dumb he doesn't understands what it means, thanks god we have a serious leader in Joe Biden who has brought common sense and leadership to America. Trump's criminal enterprise is falling apart, look how well are roger stone, alex jones and other scumbags doing...

1660611518987.png

From what I've read, Weisselberg is holding tough so far.

Plus, even if there is a jury trial, there's no way there won't be at least one loyal Trumpster in the jury.

I wouldn't be doing the happy dance just yet. This could all backfire.

True and sad at the same time, good thing is that Biden is president and scumbag trump is not, haaaa ha ha ha ha....

1660611789926.png

Sure that's very rational coming from cult followers that are up in trump's nasty ass. trump is a nazi wannabe, however so dumb he doesn't understands what it means, thanks god we have a serious leader in Joe Biden who has brought common sense and leadership to America. Trump's criminal enterprise is falling apart, look how well are roger stone, alex jones and other scumbags doing...

View attachment 683053
Still nothing that ties trump to adolf!! Why?

Last edited:

View attachment 683053

The Nazi wannabe?

You mean Garland.

Biden is a brain dead fuck who doesnt have a clue.

I like how you cultists cant bring yourselves to be critical of anything left.

Meanwhile, I have no issue blasting Trump. The vax is shit, for example. He should have fired Comey immediately.

Those are just 2 examples.

FUCK THE TRUMP VAX (Its what lefties called it)

How am I in a cult if I am bashing Trump? Do you know what a cult is?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back