Welcome to the Bolton Book Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neo Con Boltons biggest complaint is that Trump was concerned with re election....show one politician that isn't....everything Obama did in his first term was aimed at winning a second term....you can't fulfill your goals as a president in just four years....
I recall Barry Hussein telling Putin to wait until after he was re-elected...... he would bend over and grab his ankles for the next 4 years..... and he did.

Sure, that's why Russia begged for their Trumpybear to undo the sanctions.......

Neo Con Boltons biggest complaint is that Trump was concerned with re election....show one politician that isn't....everything Obama did in his first term was aimed at winning a second term....you can't fulfill your goals as a president in just four years....
I recall Barry Hussein telling Putin to wait until after he was re-elected...... he would bend over and grab his ankles for the next 4 years..... and he did.

Sure, that's why Russia begged for their Trumpybear to undo the sanctions.......
You mean the ones Barry put in place 2 weeks before he left office?

Bolton's words and actions contradict each other.
On one hand he says that Trump is unfit for the Presidency while on the other hand he refused to appear in front of the House Judiciary Committee.
You cannot trust someone whose actions do not align with their words.
So screw his book and him as most likely it is full of lies.

Bolton's words and actions contradict each other.
On one hand he says that Trump is unfit for the Presidency while on the other hand he refused to appear in front of the House Judiciary Committee.
You cannot trust someone whose actions do not align with their words.
So screw his book and him as most likely it is full of lies.
Does the phrase descriptor "unfit" seem to fit Bolton?

I'd like to be the first to post in this thread, and I'd like to say... FUCK BUTT HURT BOLTON and his SHIT BOOK.
Funny chit. Fuck Donald Trump & his assfuck supporters who will now have a fit about Bolton when he was their darling war mongering friend not too long ago.

The sad part is that nothing he says is a surprise.
We don't give a shit about some neo con assfuck....

As the OP noted, we have plenty of Bolton book threads. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back