Welcome to Trump’s America - the ugly side

That's not what your source said.

You may not have noticed but we have far more than 13 major cities.

Do you draw no connection between what Radical Islamic Terrorists are doing around the World and the treatment of Muslims in the US and other countries? Got it!

Do you draw no connection between what Radical Islamic Terrorists are doing around the World and the treatment of Muslims in the US and other countries? Got it!
I don’t deny the negative influence of Islam worldwide. It’s bred a lot of evil. No doubt about it. However, in the US specifically, Muslims are not at all a real, statistical threat. Their children especially aren’t a threat.

I agree!

DVmbNJlWsAMDCff.jpg

Bullies? you mean Patriots
No I mean garbage, white trash.

We don't want Muslim trash in this country or Mexican either. Taking care of our Black brothers and sisters is enough
Lot of blacks are Muslims little Hitler.

1.5 billions have to suffer because of few bad apples. Do you want see Americans be at up and harassed because of the aggessions and policies of the US government ?

What's scary is how fucking stupid you can be, it's based on 2016, do you read anything before you post?

You mean during the height of Trump's racist, anti Muslim, campaign rhetoric? Shocking...

What's scary is how fucking stupid you can be, it's based on 2016, do you read anything before you post?

You mean during the height of Trump's racist, anti Muslim, campaign rhetoric? Shocking...

Unbelievable, now it’s because of his campaign :th_spinspin:...

It couldn’t be the Racist in Chief Obama’s Anti Everything in America?

Wake me up when we see reciprocal concern for Christians and Jews within Muslim countries.

Why? It IS this country that the OP is about not other countries.

Here in the U.S.:

• 54.4 percent were victims of crimes motivated by their offenders’ anti-Jewish bias.
  • 24.5 percent were victims of anti-Islamic (Muslim) bias.
  • 4.1 percent were victims of anti-Catholic bias.
  • 3.0 percent were victims of bias against groups of individuals of varying religions (anti-multiple religions, group).
  • 2.5 percent were victims of anti-Other Christian bias.
  • 1.9 percent were victims of anti-Eastern Orthodox (Russian, Greek, Other) bias.
  • 1.4 percent were victims of anti-Protestant bias.
  • 0.8 percent were victims of anti-Hindu bias.
  • 0.5 percent were victims of anti-Mormon bias.
  • 0.5 percent were victims of anti-Sikh bias.
  • 0.4 percent were victims of anti-Atheist/Agnostic bias.
  • 0.2 percent were victims of anti-Jehovah’s Witness bias.
  • 0.1 percent were victims of anti-Buddhist bias.
  • 5.7 percent were victims of bias against other religions (anti-other religion).
FBI: Jews Subject to 54% of Religiously Motivated Hate Crimes in 2016, Despite Being Just 2% of U.S. Population

Wake me up when we see reciprocal concern for Christians and Jews within Muslim countries.

Why? It IS this country that the OP is about not other countries.

Here in the U.S.:

• 54.4 percent were victims of crimes motivated by their offenders’ anti-Jewish bias.
  • 24.5 percent were victims of anti-Islamic (Muslim) bias.
  • 4.1 percent were victims of anti-Catholic bias.
  • 3.0 percent were victims of bias against groups of individuals of varying religions (anti-multiple religions, group).
  • 2.5 percent were victims of anti-Other Christian bias.
  • 1.9 percent were victims of anti-Eastern Orthodox (Russian, Greek, Other) bias.
  • 1.4 percent were victims of anti-Protestant bias.
  • 0.8 percent were victims of anti-Hindu bias.
  • 0.5 percent were victims of anti-Mormon bias.
  • 0.5 percent were victims of anti-Sikh bias.
  • 0.4 percent were victims of anti-Atheist/Agnostic bias.
  • 0.2 percent were victims of anti-Jehovah’s Witness bias.
  • 0.1 percent were victims of anti-Buddhist bias.
  • 5.7 percent were victims of bias against other religions (anti-other religion).
FBI: Jews Subject to 54% of Religiously Motivated Hate Crimes in 2016, Despite Being Just 2% of U.S. Population
Translation of my original (what was meant, by what I said 'Wake me up...')...

"I really don't give a $hit what happens to them here, because they don't give a $hit what happens to us, there."

Be nice to "us" and "we" will be nice to "you".

Mistreat us in your domains and you get no sympathy when you're mistreated in ours.

Until they can demonstrate some substantive degree of tolerance for Christians and Jews within their own domains... phukk 'em.

Next slide, please.

Forum List

Back