Welfare Cowboy

The decision to close off 2 counties worth of grazing land in Nevada affected more than just the Bundies. 15 other ranchers were driven off the BLM holdings.. Alledgely to protect a desert tortoise that OTHER FEDS are now euthanizing by the hundreds because of priorities and funding. (figure that one out).

The other 15 ranchers who PAID their absentee landlord all that time, only to have their livelihoods and communities WRECKED by capricious and arbitrary decisions (NOT LAWS) -- probably regret the fact that they paid anything at all. Those decisions on use of PUBLIC LAND that has little commercial value and is the size of some European countries --- OUGHT to be put up for public hearing and LEGALLY seized when the lives and businesses of whole communities are at stake..

INSTEAD --- they cattle rustle the one lone dissenter who outdates their claim to sovereignty on that land. It's not about his back fees anymore --- It's about the COMPLETE CLOSURE of that land. He's still THERE --- that's the reason for the guys with guns.. No FOOL is gonna back pay a landlord with a gun to his head and his belongings in a locked cage --- telling him he's evicted because of a turtle that they are killing in awesome numbers by orders of the King...

flacal, the Bundys are the ones who broke the law.

They are not to be conflated with the problems of the legal ranchers.

Why don't you start a thread on that.

There is only ONE problem now Bunky.. ALL those ranchers have been thrown out of business. Nobody's getting any money for that move..

Not starting a coup as the OP suggests.. Just asserting the will of the people of Nevada for fair treatment from the slumlord.. They did it in the case of Yucca Mtn Nuclear storage, and they doing it here on behalf of the communities that will DIE because of this poor decision. Uncle Sam needs to follow the PROCESS and put down the guns..

Cliven Bundy, the rancher whose cattle were rounded up and then released by the BLM over the weekend, claims that his family has used the land in question since 1880 but the Nevada Constitution pre-dates this by 16 years. When Nevada became a state in 1864, its citizens gave up all claims to unappropriated federal land and codified this in the state’s Constitution. The Nevada Constitution states:

“Third. That the people inhabiting said territory do agree and declare, that they forever disclaim all right and title to the unappropriated public lands lying within said territory, and that the same shall be and remain at the sole and entire disposition of the United States; …..”

If Bundy “owns the land then where is the deed? Where are the records he paid property taxes?

It’s not his land.

Cliven Bundy Has No Claim to Federal Land and Grazing | The Wildlife News

Everything you need to know about the long fight between Cliven Bundy and the federal government

So what is the Fed Govt gonna DO with 80% of the State of Nevada.. Blow off more Nuclear ordinance?

Practice drone strikes on Desert Tortoises??

The decision to close off 2 counties worth of grazing land in Nevada affected more than just the Bundies. 15 other ranchers were driven off the BLM holdings.. Alledgely to protect a desert tortoise that OTHER FEDS are now euthanizing by the hundreds because of priorities and funding. (figure that one out).

The other 15 ranchers who PAID their absentee landlord all that time, only to have their livelihoods and communities WRECKED by capricious and arbitrary decisions (NOT LAWS) -- probably regret the fact that they paid anything at all. Those decisions on use of PUBLIC LAND that has little commercial value and is the size of some European countries --- OUGHT to be put up for public hearing and LEGALLY seized when the lives and businesses of whole communities are at stake..

INSTEAD --- they cattle rustle the one lone dissenter who outdates their claim to sovereignty on that land. It's not about his back fees anymore --- It's about the COMPLETE CLOSURE of that land. He's still THERE --- that's the reason for the guys with guns.. No FOOL is gonna back pay a landlord with a gun to his head and his belongings in a locked cage --- telling him he's evicted because of a turtle that they are killing in awesome numbers by orders of the King...

flacal, the Bundys are the ones who broke the law.

They are not to be conflated with the problems of the legal ranchers.

Why don't you start a thread on that.

Coming from someone who thinks people who break the law should be denied due process under it. And shot. Doesn't that make you a hypocrite? Lecturing us about someone breaking the law? Here you are last July, saying:

Those who rise against America should not have trials, simply put against the wall.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-against-the-united-states-5.html#post7471527

Last edited:
Ranchers never had a problem with the State of Nevada.. Nevadans are not the ones making capricious decisions about land use due to turtles.. 80% of Nevada is TITLED to the Feds.. Why even HAVE a state of Nevada?

Star has an analogy here. But lemme make it more accurate.. You've got 16 residents of a Lordly inherited housing complex.. The landlord is absent and THEY do all the maintenance and improvement. 15 of them pay their rent to the slumlord. Slumlord comes in with bulldozers and evicts everyone. Everyone leaves except the dude who is NOT on welfare and believes the residents have rights to redress. Landlord has decided to the give the land to a local church of Turtles. How stupid do the 15 folks feel for paying the slumlord loyalities for all those years???

That's the old Euro peasant model of privilege.. Not a model for HUMONGEOUS chunks of PUBLIC commons in a representative government. Especially not -- when the guns come out while the turtles are being euthanized by the same entity..

What I am asking is what is the relevance of what they (the feds) are using the land for? The ranchers never owned it. No one told them to make improvements and thats not very wise to do if you don't own the land. I bet they feel very stupid. You squat on someones land and they have the right to kick you off. Thats law. We dont reward people for being stupid. The guy had 20 years of redress in the court system and lost. Twice!! If the feds wanted to give the land over to roller blading it does not matter. They are in charge of the land. BTW what is a " Lordly inherited housing complex"?

Relevence eh? Most of those 16 ranchers have been on that land before "The Management Team" came in. What did the management team DO with 80% of the state of Nevada SINCE THEN?? They turned it into a Nuclear Test Site and multiple bombing ranges. They allowed big companies to come in and plunk down MASSIVE solar farms.. Did they care about tortoises when they were exploding NUCLEAR BOMBS above ground or putting in high traffic roads to the solar farms?

That kind of "management" is an excuse for usurping 80% of the state and preventing the citizens from establishing STABLE LEGAL businesses on that land. I have several great College buds in the Forestry service.. Their disdain for BLM practices knows no bounds. The BLM was given management responsibility for all the property that the Forest Service didn't want. They are an absentee landlord with no regard for the sovereignty of the state of Nevada.

They could wall off 80% of Nevada including the radioactive parts and you wouldn't care -- because they OWN IT? BS.. The people of Nevada own it.. It's on their map. If a state wanted a military base to LEAVE --- do you think the Feds would challenge that decision with an ARMED confrontation and property confiscation? I think it would be a more reasoned and civil discussion...

Yes relevance. At what point did any of the ranchers own the property? If you are trying to tie the other ranchers case in with Bundys then you are confusing the issue. If I hire a new property management company to oversee my properties my tenants don't have my permission to not pay the rent because they don't like them. Bundy is wrong. He had his more reasoned and civil discussion. He even had his day in court 2 times. At what point do I stop having to beg you to get off my property and send the sheriffs to forcefully remove you?

Last edited:
Cliven Bundy, the rancher whose cattle were rounded up and then released by the BLM over the weekend, claims that his family has used the land in question since 1880 but the Nevada Constitution pre-dates this by 16 years. When Nevada became a state in 1864, its citizens gave up all claims to unappropriated federal land and codified this in the state’s Constitution. The Nevada Constitution states:

“Third. That the people inhabiting said territory do agree and declare, that they forever disclaim all right and title to the unappropriated public lands lying within said territory, and that the same shall be and remain at the sole and entire disposition of the United States; …..”

If Bundy “owns the land then where is the deed? Where are the records he paid property taxes?

It’s not his land.

Everything you need to know about the long fight between Cliven Bundy and the federal government

So what is the Fed Govt gonna DO with 80% of the State of Nevada.. Blow off more Nuclear ordinance?

Thats irrelevant to the point.

It’s not his land.

Well Nuclear testing has been banned. I think we should have a National Beef Barbecue and Turtle Soup cook off courtesy of Mr. Bundy and the BLM. Invite everyone who wants to show up. But that's just me. :D

What I am asking is what is the relevance of what they (the feds) are using the land for? The ranchers never owned it. No one told them to make improvements and thats not very wise to do if you don't own the land. I bet they feel very stupid. You squat on someones land and they have the right to kick you off. Thats law. We dont reward people for being stupid. The guy had 20 years of redress in the court system and lost. Twice!! If the feds wanted to give the land over to roller blading it does not matter. They are in charge of the land. BTW what is a " Lordly inherited housing complex"?

Relevence eh? Most of those 16 ranchers have been on that land before "The Management Team" came in. What did the management team DO with 80% of the state of Nevada SINCE THEN?? They turned it into a Nuclear Test Site and multiple bombing ranges. They allowed big companies to come in and plunk down MASSIVE solar farms.. Did they care about tortoises when they were exploding NUCLEAR BOMBS above ground or putting in high traffic roads to the solar farms?

That kind of "management" is an excuse for usurping 80% of the state and preventing the citizens from establishing STABLE LEGAL businesses on that land. I have several great College buds in the Forestry service.. Their disdain for BLM practices knows no bounds. The BLM was given management responsibility for all the property that the Forest Service didn't want. They are an absentee landlord with no regard for the sovereignty of the state of Nevada.

They could wall off 80% of Nevada including the radioactive parts and you wouldn't care -- because they OWN IT? BS.. The people of Nevada own it.. It's on their map. If a state wanted a military base to LEAVE --- do you think the Feds would challenge that decision with an ARMED confrontation and property confiscation? I think it would be a more reasoned and civil discussion...

Yes relevance. At what point did any of the ranchers own the property? If you are trying to tie the other ranchers case in with Bundys then you are confusing the issue. If I hire a new property management company to oversee my properties my tenants don't have my permission to not pay the rent because they don't like them. Bundy is wrong. He had his more reasoned and civil discussion. He even had his day in court 2 times. At what point do I stop having to beg you to get off my property and send the sheriffs to forcefully remove you?

I believe the BLM bought out the grazing rights from the other 15 ranchers but not from the Bundy's.

oh brother, we see the commie site policususa is at it again

you fall for that crap you let them win at dividing this country more than it is..

shun that site folks

I believe the BLM bought out the grazing rights from the other 15 ranchers but not from the Bundy's.

I thought he had to pay his fees in order to have rights to the land for grazing?

The problem with your argument is that the ranchers accepted the terms of the agreement. Once the ranchers paid the lease fees, they all were obligated to adhere to the terms of the lessor. The lessor sets the rules...at any time the lessees do not agree to the terms, they are free to vacate the lease.

All the ranchers entered into the lease agreement of their own free will. At no time were the ranchers obligated to continue the lease...as was the BLM.

Sedition........just might become fashionable.

No it wont. They have a plan for people that think like you.

You wanna censor my simple observation while you pretend what I think?
Sedition is the normal course of events in divisive and inconsistent failing states that lack a coherent inclusive vision.
So is censorship!

No I dont want to censor your observation. I just disagree. Forgive me if it was just an observation. i thought you were a militia nutcase.

Sedition:

"opposing or resisting any law of the United States"

Civil disobedience:

Civil disobedience is the active, professed refusal to obey certain laws, demands, and commands of a government.

Its funny when left-wingers protest it is Civil disobedience when right-wingers protest its sedition. Left-wingers who blew up the Pentagon and Capitol and half a city block are remembered as 'revolutionaries' while Bundy is an asshole seditionist.

Occupy cost taxpayers tens of millions, this man owes 1.1 million. Occupy is getting settlements from local and state governments for books and other items left on federal and public property after they were told to vacate. Hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Why should taxpayers pay for their items? What is the difference between Bundy's cows or their trash left behind after being told to leave? Nothing if you care about public lands being used without permission and trashed.

Please, keep supporting these type of people showing up to citizens doors.

blm-agents-nv.jpg

These are the same people that were hired as mercenaries in Iraq.

blm-1.jpg

Lol, this is a HUGE reason why a significant majority of humans on planet earth do not take the U.S government seriously. This is why the government has no credibility on subjects like the Ukraine, or the Middle East in general.

They subjugate, kill and humiliate, in the name of double speak phrases like "freedom", and "protecting the environment".

tyranny2-givemelibertyblog.jpg

But please, go ahead and stamp down on that gas pedal further. I am sure your "laws written in good faith" will be sufficient.

The best plans have been known to crumble.

Maybe that will comfort you while you face a hastily appointed firing squad under martial law.

The enactment of martial law at this stage of the game would be the beginning of the end of this country as a single sovereign nation.

Maybe seditionists should think about that before they decided to back a wealthy rancher that is free loading. Pick your battles wisely.

Forum List

Back