Welfare for Kids

TransLivesMatter

Gold Member
Dec 24, 2020

Biden is really showing how compassionate he is. One thing I love about him is that he really puts an emphasis on the children in this country. 34 million kids now get to take home $345/week for 10 weeks (summer).

I almost wish I were a kid again. I would’ve been able to save up money over the summer and financed my transition at an earlier age.

Biden is really showing how compassionate he is. One thing I love about him is that he really puts an emphasis on the children in this country. 34 million kids now get to take home $345/week for 10 weeks (summer).

I almost wish I were a kid again. I would’ve been able to save up money over the summer and financed my transition at an earlier age.
There was always tissue paper.

1619471465145.png

Forcing others to provide charity at the point of a sword is not being compassionate or charitable.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Kids already have welfare. They're called "parents."
My parents cut me off a very long time ago...
Not a moment too soon, I'm sure. You'd probably spend it on extra weed. Of course, I have met a bunch of people that would have been better off chillin with some extra weed.
They got divorce when I was eleven and that was the end of me getting free food.
Sounds rough. Glad you made it.

1. he's fking up the US
2. he's making the self destructive cycle WORSE by rewarding stupid people that have irresponsible sex
3. increasing the country --DESTROYING debt !!! - duh
4.these parents are not going back to work because of the handouts = they are not paying taxes and the companies they worked for are doing worse = fking up the economy many ways
5. etc

Forcing others to provide charity at the point of a sword is not being compassionate or charitable.

Forcing other to pay their damn child support at the point of a sword is just and equitable ... time to bring back forced labor camps for these bastard dead-beat parents ... or just go Moses on them and stone them to death in the wilderness ...

I remember well sitting in that courtroom and them three ADAs came in with a dolly loaded with four foot of case files each ... for just that day's pleadings ... and just the DoJ's caseload ... you don't want to know the backlog for the HHS caseload , where the kids are on welfare ...

Sad to say, it's cheaper to just have the tax-payers pay the child support than it is to pursue these dead-beat parents ... "I'm not going to say [the Chinese] are right about [their "Re-Education Camps"], but I ain't saying they're wrong either, if you get my drift" -- Spam Gangreen ...

The kids will never see a dime of it; it will all go to 'administrative costs' and organizational spending by select 'non-profits'. out of $345 a kid might get a box of stale crackers and a hunk of old cheese from ww II stockpiles. And a story from a drag queen putting hands in their pants.

1. he's fking up the US
2. he's making the self destructive cycle WORSE by rewarding stupid people that have irresponsible sex
3. increasing the country --DESTROYING debt !!! - duh
4.these parents are not going back to work because of the handouts = they are not paying taxes and the companies they worked for are doing worse = fking up the economy many ways
5. etc
The only issue I have is that Biden is giving every child lunch money. He should only be giving it to minorities. Most white kids are fat and overweight anyways. They’ll probably just spend it all on candy

It doesn't show generosity to give other people's money away.

Sleepy Joe should be giving away his own fortune.

Forcing other to pay their damn child support at the point of a sword is just and equitable ... time to bring back forced labor camps for these bastard dead-beat parents ... or just go Moses on them and stone them to death in the wilderness ...

I remember well sitting in that courtroom and them three ADAs came in with a dolly loaded with four foot of case files each ... for just that day's pleadings ... and just the DoJ's caseload ... you don't want to know the backlog for the HHS caseload , where the kids are on welfare ...

Sad to say, it's cheaper to just have the tax-payers pay the child support than it is to pursue these dead-beat parents ... "I'm not going to say [the Chinese] are right about [their "Re-Education Camps"], but I ain't saying they're wrong either, if you get my drift" -- Spam Gangreen ...

1619476662976.png

I can't read the article without disabling my add blocker.

No where in what is available does it say he's only going after the children's parent.

Additionally if the government is going after the delinquent parent then the cost of the agency for doing so should be included in the delinquent parents bill.

So unless you can quote where it says he's only going after the children's fathers it's charity forced upon the public by a government sword.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Fuck off, fascist.

Forum List

Back