Well...after Obamas lecture...now I feel totally ok and safe.

OH I FORGOT.....he is directing law enforcement to "look at" the new visa rule.

Obama changed it in 2009 so a fiance visa can be obtained online with absolutely no face to face work or fingerprinting.

It's the loophole the Muslim woman terrorist used to get here.

He's directing DHS to....not change it back....but "look at it". See if it's an issue (HEY COCKSUCKER....THE 14 DEAD AMERICANS SAY IT IS).
Well many Americans looooooooooovvvvveeeeee Putin,trouble is he has done Zilch against ISIS>>>>>>>>A lot of you Guys whinge about the Pres., BUT NOT THE(FOX)PUTIN.........methinks you need a Lobotomy,just sayin
Me thinks you are just another pussy libtarded obuthole supporter, just saying.
Me thinks you will bleed,when I Scratch you across the face...MEOW
Good luck

Obama changed it in 2009 so a fiance visa can be obtained online with absolutely no face to face work or fingerprinting.

He's directing DHS to....not change it back....but "look at it". See if it's an issue (HEY COCKSUCKER....THE 14 DEAD AMERICANS SAY IT IS).
Well many Americans looooooooooovvvvveeeeee Putin,trouble is he has done Zilch against ISIS>>>>>>>>A lot of you Guys whinge about the Pres., BUT NOT THE(FOX)PUTIN.........methinks you need a Lobotomy,just sayin

Uninformed ^^^^^^^^^
According to you,your knowledge can be written on a PIN HEAD

^^^^ Flamer

Uninformed ^^^^^^^^^

^^^^ Flamer
Wrong.......Liquidator

Uninformed ^^^^^^^^^

^^^^ Flamer
Wrong.......Liquidator

Liquidator?

Liquidator__Liqui___dater__by_CelestialDarkness.jpg

Uninformed ^^^^^^^^^

^^^^ Flamer
Wrong.......Liquidator

What? You're into golden showers? Or what? LMAO sit down half pint

Uninformed ^^^^^^^^^

^^^^ Flamer
Wrong.......Liquidator

What? You're into golden showers? Or what? LMAO sit down half pint

Why Not,great antiseptic.......

Forum List

Back