Well...after Obamas lecture...now I feel totally ok and safe.

OH I FORGOT.....he is directing law enforcement to "look at" the new visa rule.

Obama changed it in 2009 so a fiance visa can be obtained online with absolutely no face to face work or fingerprinting.

It's the loophole the Muslim woman terrorist used to get here.

He's directing DHS to....not change it back....but "look at it". See if it's an issue (HEY COCKSUCKER....THE 14 DEAD AMERICANS SAY IT IS).
Well many Americans looooooooooovvvvveeeeee Putin,trouble is he has done Zilch against ISIS>>>>>>>>A lot of you Guys whinge about the Pres., BUT NOT THE(FOX)PUTIN.........methinks you need a Lobotomy,just sayin

Uninformed ^^^^^^^^^
Hardly

Obama changed it in 2009 so a fiance visa can be obtained online with absolutely no face to face work or fingerprinting.

He's directing DHS to....not change it back....but "look at it". See if it's an issue (HEY COCKSUCKER....THE 14 DEAD AMERICANS SAY IT IS).
Well many Americans looooooooooovvvvveeeeee Putin,trouble is he has done Zilch against ISIS>>>>>>>>A lot of you Guys whinge about the Pres., BUT NOT THE(FOX)PUTIN.........methinks you need a Lobotomy,just sayin
Me thinks you are just another pussy libtarded obuthole supporter, just saying.
And you must be a Traitor then

methinks you need a Lobotomy,just sayin

and end up like you?

No thanks

You know NOT the minute,nor the hour

Yeah, the loopholes in the Visa system that I wrote about and now kicked us in the balls.

Hey, she came here legally and not illegally so she could mass murder us, so give her a little credit will you!

Methinks you need a spelling lesson.....just sayin.

Folks...Obama is on it!!

He's gonna get a cease fire in Syria and with ISIS in the Middle East!! Wow! Now that's awesome. Can't wait til it starts.

He says we need an assault weapons ban nationwide. Well....shit....we sure do!!! Wait til ISIS hears we banned AR15s. They'll say "Awe shucks" and cancel jihad for sure.

He made sure we know ISIS isn't Islam and we can't be judgemental.

And....he's sending special forces troops in.....back to land that the Army and Marines had already won and secured...but then Obama gave back....we're sending them in to retake it!!!! Then....well....I guess train some Muslim cops and give it back again or something.

Folks....Obama is on it. I'm feeling much better. ISIS can't do shit to America now.

The gist of his speech was that Muslims are another just another group of people like the blacks that those evil white Christians from America and Europe have oppressed and persecuted.

Methinks you need a spelling lesson.....just sayin.
H.W.G.A........U could B right,steve LOL

wow good work mr prezbo

Apparently Barry doesn't realize that the gun is the tool. The person using the tool is the weapon.

Every American should be armed and the hell with Barry and his bullshit.

He has SS agents, armed SS agents to protect his sorry ass all the time. Guess he figure we peon Americans shouldn't be armed to protect ourselves.

Just goes to show what a POS he really is. Blame the gun, the tool, not the weapon the person using the tool.

Me thinks you are just another pussy libtarded obuthole supporter, just saying.
And you must be a Traitor then
That would be obuthole the traitor, and you.

Folks...Obama is on it!!

He's gonna get a cease fire in Syria and with ISIS in the Middle East!! Wow! Now that's awesome. Can't wait til it starts.

He says we need an assault weapons ban nationwide. Well....shit....we sure do!!! Wait til ISIS hears we banned AR15s. They'll say "Awe shucks" and cancel jihad for sure.

He made sure we know ISIS isn't Islam and we can't be judgemental.

And....he's sending special forces troops in.....back to land that the Army and Marines had already won and secured...but then Obama gave back....we're sending them in to retake it!!!! Then....well....I guess train some Muslim cops and give it back again or something.

Folks....Obama is on it. I'm feeling much better. ISIS can't do shit to America now.
How in the hell can a president, any president of any party predict what a crazy motherfucker will do with a gun? Keep in mind, the guy that killed all those people was a fuckin american....now you tell me, exactly what can anyone say that will cowards like you safe?

Bottom line is this, we live in a country that loves the gun....GOTDAMIT, DEAL WITH IT AND BUY YOURSELF ONE!!

The US is learning, when you support and defend Israel without boundaries, this is the hate we receive from Muslims around the world.

He should just resign. Nobody listens to him anymore or wants to watch him throw his little hissy fits. Go find a house on a golf course and stay there. You've pretended to be a President enough already, see ya bye

He should just resign. Nobody listens to him anymore or wants to watch him throw his little hissy fits. Go find a house on a golf course and stay there. You've pretended to be a President enough already, see ya bye

When are you fuck heads gonna learn, there are 30 million people in this country and not everybody hates the president...just you red fucks. And trust me, you'll miss him more than he'll miss your white ass's.

When are you fuck heads gonna learn, there are 30 million people in this country and not everybody hates the president...just you red fucks. And trust me, you'll miss him more than he'll miss your white ass's.

30 million? I think you forgot a zero

The numb nuts who didn't prevent the biggest terror attack in U.S. history and wrecked Iraq have all the answers....Now LOL

ODS, bitches.
Its not a syndrome, Obama is the worst president in this country's history. He proves it every day. Hillary agrees with him 100%. She will lose when we demonstrate she thinks solving gun violence is to prevent gun sales to people on the no fly list.

Now the Demcrats have a way to take guns from law abiding citizens and reduce carbon emissions. Put everyone on the no-fly list.

Forum List

Back