Well...after Obamas lecture...now I feel totally ok and safe.

Tell that to the 14 dead in California.
12308656_1220244004657059_5492507250367094103_n.jpg

Folks...Obama is on it!!

He's gonna get a cease fire in Syria and with ISIS in the Middle East!! Wow! Now that's awesome. Can't wait til it starts.

He says we need an assault weapons ban nationwide. Well....shit....we sure do!!! Wait til ISIS hears we banned AR15s. They'll say "Awe shucks" and cancel jihad for sure.

He made sure we know ISIS isn't Islam and we can't be judgemental.

And....he's sending special forces troops in.....back to land that the Army and Marines had already won and secured...but then Obama gave back....we're sending them in to retake it!!!! Then....well....I guess train some Muslim cops and give it back again or something.

Folks....Obama is on it. I'm feeling much better. ISIS can't do shit to America now.

The gist of his speech was that Muslims are another just another group of people like the blacks that those evil white Christians from America and Europe have oppressed and persecuted.
I didn't watch the PenisPuffer's speech last night, but I hear that he spent more time blaming Americans that he did ISIS

Folks...Obama is on it!!

He's gonna get a cease fire in Syria and with ISIS in the Middle East!! Wow! Now that's awesome. Can't wait til it starts.

He says we need an assault weapons ban nationwide. Well....shit....we sure do!!! Wait til ISIS hears we banned AR15s. They'll say "Awe shucks" and cancel jihad for sure.

And....he's sending special forces troops in.....back to land that the Army and Marines had already won and secured...but then Obama gave back....we're sending them in to retake it!!!! Then....well....I guess train some Muslim cops and give it back again or something.

Folks....Obama is on it. I'm feeling much better. ISIS can't do shit to America now.

The gist of his speech was that Muslims are another just another group of people like the blacks that those evil white Christians from America and Europe have oppressed and persecuted.
I didn't watch the PenisPuffer's speech last night, but I hear that he spent more time blaming Americans that he did ISIS

It was "Let's all hug a Muslim" speech

The US is learning, when you support and defend Israel without boundaries, this is the hate we receive from Muslims around the world.
Typical screwed up "liberal think". Support the criminals in the ME and hate the only country that is a democracy where even the Arabs in their borders are safe and FREE.

We must take the country back from your ilk.

He should just resign. Nobody listens to him anymore or wants to watch him throw his little hissy fits. Go find a house on a golf course and stay there. You've pretended to be a President enough already, see ya bye
They were counting words and discovered that Obama spent more time scolding Middle-America than he did castigating ISIS.

Obama doesn't seem to be able to recognize who the enemy is.

Folks...Obama is on it!!

And he is going to deny them technology, as they mock him in their many open and active Twitter accounts.

The US is learning, when you support and defend Israel without boundaries, this is the hate we receive from Muslims around the world.
Typical screwed up "liberal think". Support the criminals in the ME and hate the only country that is a democracy where even the Arabs in their borders are safe and FREE.

:thup:
there's still a few Obots who clings to that man over anyone else in this country. they are hopeless and about as out of touch with the Majority of the people in the country who sees Obambam for what he is. A failure, a petulant man/boy who can't follow orders by the PEOPLE who pays his salary. With Bush he told them we would fight them OVER there instead of in our country. Obama has done the exact opposite. He's now allowed them to bring their terrorist murdering selves into OUR COUNTRY with all his lax border policies, his changing the immigration policies that a court put a stop to, it' was THAT BAD. So these people wailing how everyone just has BDS needs to just sit down. people are tired of hearing that lame ass excuse while they are being KILLED over it too

More hating of America. You think these opinions from 1925 are true today. Dredging up history only shows to prove you hate this country and the American people and do not want to provide for our security like Obama. If I could make a sign it would say " Liberal Free Zone" because it is you who are the true bigots and don't deserve anyplace in this Country. Leave and go live in Syria if you support radical Islamists.

He should just resign. Nobody listens to him anymore or wants to watch him throw his little hissy fits. Go find a house on a golf course and stay there. You've pretended to be a President enough already, see ya bye

When are you fuck heads gonna learn, there are 30 million people in this country and not everybody hates the president...just you red fucks. And trust me, you'll miss him more than he'll miss your white ass's.

30 million? I think you forgot a zero
:oops-28:

there's still a few Obots who clings to that man over anyone else in this country. they are hopeless and about as out of touch with the Majority of the people in the country who sees Obambam for what he is. A failure, a petulant man/boy who can't follow orders by the PEOPLE who pays his salary. With Bush he told them we would fight them OVER there instead of in our country. Obama has done the exact opposite. He's now allowed them to bring their terrorist murdering selves into OUR COUNTRY with all his lax border policies, his changing the immigration policies that a court put a stop to, it' was THAT BAD. So these people wailing how everyone just has BDS needs to just sit down. people are tired of hearing that lame ass excuse while they are being KILLED over it too

FOR THE LAST TIME YOU BLOOMING IDIOT, THE MAN WAS BORN HERE...ONE MORE TIME, HE WAS BORN HERE. JUST LIKE WHITE MOTHERFUCKER'S THAT GUN DOWN 21 BABIES, THAT MURDERED 9 CHURCH PEOPLE, THAT GUN DOWN PEOPLE IN MOVIES AND ABORTION CLINICS....ALL CORN FED USA GRADE CERTIFIED RED FUCKS!!

They were counting words and discovered that Obama spent more time scolding Middle-America than he did castigating ISIS.

this is what I predicted yesterday in another thread. now tell me I don't know the puke.

Obama to address nation over terror threats ...What will he say Obama to address nation over terror threats ...What will he say | Page 3 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

He'll probably blame us for the terrorist attacks, like a lot of the far left progressives/democrats do

and then call us all greedy bible thumping gun clingers and that's the reason we will not bend over for him taking away our protections ( millions of us innocent gun owners) for our families and homes

Don't expect any sympathy for us or our country. He'll take a stick and poke us all in the eye, and say: see I TOLD YOU SO

A failure, a petulant man/boy who can't follow orders by the PEOPLE who pays his salary......OH, KINDA LIKE THAT LAST CROP OF ELECTED NUTS YOU SAPS VOTED IN CONGRESS THAT HAVEN'T FOLLOWED ONE ORDER BY YOU SUCKERS, TYPE? OBAMA IS NOT YOUR BOY, BOY...HE'S AN INTELLIGENT BLACK MAN THAT TAKES ORDERS FROM NO ONE, DIG?

this is what I predicted yesterday in another thread. now tell me I don't know the puke.

Obama to address nation over terror threats ...What will he say Obama to address nation over terror threats ...What will he say | Page 3 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

He'll probably blame us for the terrorist attacks, like a lot of the far left progressives/democrats do

and then call us all greedy bible thumping gun clingers and that's the reason we will not bend over for him taking away our protections ( millions of us innocent gun owners) for our families and homes

Don't expect any sympathy for us or our country. He'll take a stick and poke us all in the eye, and say: see I TOLD YOU SO

So you cowards want to go to war, he's givin it to ya....are you ready to sign up?

OH I FORGOT.....he is directing law enforcement to "look at" the new visa rule.

Obama changed it in 2009 so a fiance visa can be obtained online with absolutely no face to face work or fingerprinting.

It's the loophole the Muslim woman terrorist used to get here.

He's directing DHS to....not change it back....but "look at it". See if it's an issue (HEY COCKSUCKER....THE 14 DEAD AMERICANS SAY IT IS).
Well many Americans looooooooooovvvvveeeeee Putin,trouble is he has done Zilch against ISIS>>>>>>>>A lot of you Guys whinge about the Pres., BUT NOT THE(FOX)PUTIN.........methinks you need a Lobotomy,just sayin

Uninformed ^^^^^^^^^
According to you,your knowledge can be written on a PIN HEAD

OH I FORGOT.....he is directing law enforcement to "look at" the new visa rule.

Obama changed it in 2009 so a fiance visa can be obtained online with absolutely no face to face work or fingerprinting.

It's the loophole the Muslim woman terrorist used to get here.

He's directing DHS to....not change it back....but "look at it". See if it's an issue (HEY COCKSUCKER....THE 14 DEAD AMERICANS SAY IT IS).
Well many Americans looooooooooovvvvveeeeee Putin,trouble is he has done Zilch against ISIS>>>>>>>>A lot of you Guys whinge about the Pres., BUT NOT THE(FOX)PUTIN.........methinks you need a Lobotomy,just sayin
Me thinks you are just another pussy libtarded obuthole supporter, just saying.
Me thinks you will bleed,when I Scratch you across the face...MEOW

Folks...Obama is on it!!

Well none of you will be there because you are a pack of Armchair Cowards

Forum List

Back