🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Well, at least one country learned a lesson from the failed Iraq War.

The Iraq war was a success. The objectives were reached.

:cuckoo:

Laughable.

There was a silver lining: The GOP's undeserved reputation for competency in foreign policy was finally exposed for the total fraud that it's always been.

Saddam removed, threat to country removed.

Women are now voting in Iraq.

The kurds love GWB.

Sure am tired of listening to the liberals belittle the effort of our volunteer army.

When Bill Maher says Iraq was a success, you know the libtards are in trouble.

Well, Obama obviously didn't learn his lessons from Bush either.

Brothers be wary, lest two men are cut from the same cloth.

obama took a war in the mop up stages with very few American casualties and increased American deaths by thousands, allowed the terrorists to increase and has instituted new objectives. To destabilize the fledgling Iraq government, take away the schools that girls could go to for the first time, destroy the vote where women could vote for the first time. obama has a model, he worked toward the model in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, and has turned his sights on Syria. The model is complete destabilization and al quaeda control.

Did they promise him a caliphate?

UK Prime Minister David Cameron loses Syria war vote - POLITICO.com

By REID J. EPSTEIN | 8/29/13 5:44 PM EDT
President Barack Obama’s latest geopolitical problem: His closest ally won’t help him attack Syria.

But he is not letting that stop him.

Britain’s House of Commons on Thursday evening rejected a motion from Prime Minister David Cameron to endorse British participation in military action in Syria, potentially hurting Obama’s effort to punish the Bashar Assad regime for its reported use of chemical weapons.
The White House made clear after the vote that it is willing to act alone on Syria.
(PHOTOS: Scenes from Syria)
“We have seen the result of the Parliament vote in the U.K. tonight,” National Security Council spokeswoman Caitlin Hayden said in a statement. “The U.S. will continue to consult with the U.K. government – one of our closest allies and friends.

==============================================

The UK learned their lesson. Sadly, not even Obama gets how deeply stupid and unpopular getting involved in Syria is. When is he going to come to his senses? I would expect this kind of idiocy from Mitt and especially McCain, but from Obama? I'm very disappointed.
It may be a mantra of the left, but the Iraq war did not fail. Failure would have been the shrill prognostications (hopes) that Iraq would break up, become a hot bed for terrorists, lead to a much wider conflict and so on. Iraq today is better and less threatening to it's neighbors with some (gasp!) democratic institutions and no longer the realm of Saddam and his fine sons. Must be very disappointing to some, not to mention heresy, I know.

President Barack Obama’s latest geopolitical problem: His closest ally won’t help him attack Syria.

Britain’s House of Commons on Thursday evening rejected a motion from Prime Minister David Cameron to endorse British participation in military action in Syria, potentially hurting Obama’s effort to punish the Bashar Assad regime for its reported use of chemical weapons.
The White House made clear after the vote that it is willing to act alone on Syria.
“We have seen the result of the Parliament vote in the U.K. tonight,” National Security Council spokeswoman Caitlin Hayden said in a statement. “The U.S. will continue to consult with the U.K. government – one of our closest allies and friends.

The UK learned their lesson. Sadly, not even Obama gets how deeply stupid and unpopular getting involved in Syria is. When is he going to come to his senses? I would expect this kind of idiocy from Mitt and especially McCain, but from Obama? I'm very disappointed.
It may be a mantra of the left, but the Iraq war did not fail. Failure would have been the shrill prognostications (hopes) that Iraq would break up, become a hot bed for terrorists, lead to a much wider conflict and so on. Iraq today is better and less threatening to it's neighbors with some (gasp!) democratic institutions and no longer the realm of Saddam and his fine sons. Must be very disappointing to some, not to mention heresy, I know.

So how many dead Americans would it be worth to make Syria a somewhat nicer place?

obama turned Iraq into an Islamic theocracy. It's what he's doing country by country. He's helping al quaeda turn middle eastern countries into Islamic theocracies. He came so close in Egypt, damn close. The Egyptians just had other ideas.

So how many dead Americans would it be worth to make Syria a somewhat nicer place?
Syria does not have much oil and I wouldn't invade to bring al-Queda to power.

There were no WMD. There is no real democracy. Violence is rampant. Iraq is a client state of Iran. And all for the cost of a trillion in debt.

Smooth move, GOP. Way to go.

Listen, I also find it tough to admit when I'm wrong and made a mistake, but this is just embarrassing for you.

:cuckoo:

Laughable.

There was a silver lining: The GOP's undeserved reputation for competency in foreign policy was finally exposed for the total fraud that it's always been.

Saddam removed, threat to country removed.

Women are now voting in Iraq.

The kurds love GWB.

Sure am tired of listening to the liberals belittle the effort of our volunteer army.

Obama can't say the same about Lybia or Eygpt....

The terrorist and mother brother hood tried to take away women rights and replaced friends with extremist.

Where? :confused:

LOL

it just proves how brainwashed you are.

The WORST wars in this country were ALWAYS started by democrats.

The Iraq War was started by a GOP President, and conservatives wanted it badly. They got it, promptly f_____ it up, and got fired from Congress and the White House by the voters.

Anyone who thinks the Iraq War was not a mistake is delusional.
Attacking Iraq after 9/11 made perfect sense. :eusa_whistle::confused:

There were no WMD. There is no real democracy. Violence is rampant. Iraq is a client state of Iran. And all for the cost of a trillion in debt.

Listen, I also find it tough to admit when I'm wrong and made a mistake, but this is just embarrassing for you.
Well admit your premise was wrong then. Saddam's out, the oil is flowing and in relative terms, the country is a bastion of Middle East democracy. If you want a clusterfuck, ya gotta go back to Vietnam with 50,000 dead and nothing accomplished. Kennedy, Johnson, you know those progressives.

By REID J. EPSTEIN

The zionist regime is Obama's closest ally, or technically, his master.

Well admit your premise was wrong then. Saddam's out, the oil is flowing and in relative terms, the country is a bastion of Middle East democracy. If you want a clusterfuck, ya gotta go back to Vietnam with 50,000 dead and nothing accomplished. Kennedy, Johnson, you know those progressives.

The premise is right. The Iraq War was a mistake, and made things worse for the US. Polls of Iraqis make this clear. Now, Iraq is supported by the Iranians. The "democracy" is a joke. Bombings take place often, with blood-soaked results. And there never were any WMD.

Sorry, 4000 US troops killed in vain because of misguided GOP polices. No wonder Obama won twice so easily.

The premise is right. The Iraq War was a mistake, and made things worse for the US. Polls of Iraqis make this clear. Now, Iraq is supported by the Iranians. The "democracy" is a joke. Bombings take place often, with blood-soaked results. And there never were any WMD.

Sorry, 4000 US troops killed in vain because of misguided GOP polices. No wonder Obama won twice so easily.
I understand, you even said you find it tough to admit you're wrong.

Well, at least one country learned a lesson from the failed Iraq War..

Well the colonies are different.

Here the Prez is controlled by the military industrial complex. Their motto is:

If it is good for KBR, Halliburton and Israel then is good for America. Hallelujah.

Forum List

Back