Well done Germany

human rights shit again--HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
What exactly is 'shit' about that?
unless you are from there, you don't know SHIT about it
..it's like racism and police brutality - BULLSHIT
Yes, I dont live there. So, I shouldn't believe in the reports about their migrant workers?
--again, you and Tommy don't know the truth...just like he doesn't know the truth about BLM/etc in the US
...NO, you should NOT believe the reports---you would be stupid to do so
..the US media lies and post bullshit all the time
--need I post examples?
Okay, from where I should get the information about other countries?
Only two ways. Go there and see for yourself or have a friend there who can tell you without bias.
Not a solution. You should have lived in a country for several years to begin understand the situation from inside.

I wouldn't know whether the friend has a biased opinion or a true one because I don't know the situation from inside.
So then you have to go there or keep swallowing the crap the media feeds you. It's that simple.
Can you offer a couple of examples the American media are spreading around? Except of a rigged (supposedly) elections.

The clown reaction on this thread is solely down to the fact that I posted it up. Any other opening poster would have had these creeps cheering, particularly as the target is a Muslim country.

So please spare me your faux reactions.You are trump trash and as ignorant and stupid as can be.
We should nuke Qatar and steal their oil.

Yes, I dont live there. So, I shouldn't believe in the reports about their migrant workers?
--again, you and Tommy don't know the truth...just like he doesn't know the truth about BLM/etc in the US
--need I post examples?
Only two ways. Go there and see for yourself or have a friend there who can tell you without bias.
Not a solution. You should have lived in a country for several years to begin understand the situation from inside.

I wouldn't know whether the friend has a biased opinion or a true one because I don't know the situation from inside.
So then you have to go there or keep swallowing the crap the media feeds you. It's that simple.
Can you offer a couple of examples the American media are spreading around? Except of a rigged (supposedly) elections.
I could, but in my opinion you would most likely reject them. But I'll go ahead supply you with some of my favorites from years ago, so enjoy.

And then there's this gem.

And you may want to ask yourself why the msm is so quiet about the failure of Biden's press conference and his crime at the southern border. Don't mention his son.

--need I post examples?

examples:
the biggest MYTH/bullshit is WHITES murdering blacks--every day all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..police brutality = MYTH
..the TRUTH = blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa = and the world thinks it's the other way around because of the MSM

And you may want to ask yourself why the msm is so quiet about the failure of Biden's press conference and his crime at the southern border. Don't mention his son
You mean that the media are less harsh on Biden that they were on Trump? Yes, I have this feeling also.

I dont know much about the press conference, because I wasnt so interested in it. So, I cant say much about his failure or not.

But the situation on the Anerican southern border is more or less known for me. You mean all those children in detention camps, I assume. What should be done in this case?

--need I post examples?

examples:
the biggest MYTH/bullshit is WHITES murdering blacks--every day all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..the TRUTH = blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa = and the world thinks it's the other way around because of the MSM
I dont know what the world thinks, but that the Blacks are 'leaders' in crime per capita isnt of any surprise for me.

--need I post examples?

examples:
I dont know what the world thinks, but that the Blacks are 'leaders' in crime per capita isnt of any surprise for me.
...the world thinks BLM is telling the truth/etc.....that jackass Aussie I was talking about thought so....''the poor blacks'''/etc..the police are MURDERING blacks = bullshit

--need I post examples?

examples:
...the world thinks BLM is telling the truth/etc.....that jackass Aussie I was talking about thought so....''the poor blacks'''/etc..the police are MURDERING blacks = bullshit
Okay, what is the solution to this issue. How to 'integrate' the Black community into the American society and reduce their poverty and crime?

View attachment 472612

6500 migrant workers have died building the stadia for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar. The owrld should not be playing there. Shame on FIFA, atill the most corrupt organisation in the world.

Shut up with your f.... 'human rights'!!!
How your beloved 'rights' work we can enjoy through the Covid-1984 scamdemic.
Insane dictator Merkel shall care for 'human rights' first in Germany where citizens are rob of all rights written in Constitution.

View attachment 472612

6500 migrant workers have died building the stadia for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar. The owrld should not be playing there. Shame on FIFA, atill the most corrupt organisation in the world.

Yet, the world supports FIFA. I have not watched a FIFA sanctioned game in the last 30 years. Those that watch the World Cup are just supporting their corruption and allow it to continue.

The clown reaction on this thread is solely down to the fact that I posted it up. Any other opening poster would have had these creeps cheering, particularly as the target is a Muslim country.

So please spare me your faux reactions.You are trump trash and as ignorant and stupid as can be.

The issue for you is you have become a laughing stock on this board. No one takes you are your tripe seriously. No offense, it's just you.

View attachment 472612

Nothing has been "well done" or done well in Western Europe for quite a while now.

View attachment 472612

Yet, the world supports FIFA. I have not watched a FIFA sanctioned game in the last 30 years. Those that watch the World Cup are just supporting their corruption and allow it to continue.

There is no more corrupted country as Germany.
In difference to another ones nothing happens to corrupted politicians.
Many thieves of united communists MPs of CSUCDUFDPSPDGreensLefts got huge bribes for lobbying of masks companies, no one get investigated by police.
The new case, the former head of CSU

More than eleven million euros for Gauweiler

What happens to him?
Nothing

--need I post examples?

examples:
Okay, what is the solution to this issue. How to 'integrate' the Black community into the American society and reduce their poverty and crime?

The Back to Africa Program

And you're Biden's piss - gurgling communist!

View attachment 472612

Germans are all descendants from pussies. All the brave Germans died in WWII.

German 'men' are like women now.

Did they accomplish anything beyond virtual signaling?
They shone a light on something that very few people are aware of. It was very much the honourable thing to do. What part of this makes you uncomfortable ?
Are they being paid for their political beliefs or for their athletic abilities. I don't give a flying fuck what they think politically. So if it is that important to them, they won't mind the fact that I won't support their sport anymore. They can go get real jobs like the rest of the world.

Forum List

Back