Well done Germany

View attachment 472612

6500 migrant workers have died building the stadia for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar. The owrld should not be playing there. Shame on FIFA, atill the most corrupt organisation in the world.
So they didn't actually do anything but stand there with letters on their jerseys right?
What have you done ?
What have you done? Moronic response.

Did they accomplish anything beyond virtual signaling?
They shone a light on something that very few people are aware of. It was very much the honourable thing to do. What part of this makes you uncomfortable ?
Are they being paid for their political beliefs or for their athletic abilities. I don't give a flying fuck what they think politically. So if it is that important to them, they won't mind the fact that I won't support their sport anymore. They can go get real jobs like the rest of the world.

Merkel has transformed the former great and free country to a communist prison. If you openly conceive your born-again Christian believe, love for traditional moral and values, tradition you can be murdered by paid by Merkel Ton Ton Macoute Antifa. No police investigations. If you don't support any communist insanity you will became immediately a Nazi, an Antisemite, you will lost your job and beaten by police.
All MSM are lying communist presstitutes.
If for example a player refuses to do what he been told he will lose his job immediately.
All sane folks already leaved Germany, much terrible dictatorship since the last 1,000 years

Have you been to Germany, Baron?
Fail to see the relevance of your question. You certainly didn't address any of his points.

Its a stupid accusation and, Germany has had a surge in trump like nationalism/fascism.

View attachment 472612

6500 migrant workers have died building the stadia for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar. The owrld should not be playing there. Shame on FIFA, atill the most corrupt organisation in the world.
So they didn't actually do anything but stand there with letters on their jerseys right?
What have you done ?

For who?

What is it with you people that think not doing anything is the same as doing something?

I took a knee I did something to end racism. No you didn't

I wore a pink wrist band I did something to end breast cancer. No you didn't

I "raised awareness" I did something. No you didn't

They shone a light on something that very few people are aware of. It was very much the honourable thing to do. What part of this makes you uncomfortable ?
Are they being paid for their political beliefs or for their athletic abilities. I don't give a flying fuck what they think politically. So if it is that important to them, they won't mind the fact that I won't support their sport anymore. They can go get real jobs like the rest of the world.

Merkel has transformed the former great and free country to a communist prison. If you openly conceive your born-again Christian believe, love for traditional moral and values, tradition you can be murdered by paid by Merkel Ton Ton Macoute Antifa. No police investigations. If you don't support any communist insanity you will became immediately a Nazi, an Antisemite, you will lost your job and beaten by police.
If for example a player refuses to do what he been told he will lose his job immediately.
All sane folks already leaved Germany, much terrible dictatorship since the last 1,000 years

Fail to see the relevance of your question. You certainly didn't address any of his points.

Its a stupid accusation and, Germany has had a surge in trump like nationalism/fascism.

No it hasn’t. And I live there.

You are one ignorant piece of work. Nationalism has nothing to do with fascism. If it did, you would see a more nationalistic bent to the democrats and Biden because they are without doubt the biggest fascists to ever darken the US door. This is America--I believe in national pride by ALL citizens--if you weren't such a fascist, commie sypathizer, you would too.

Germany’s Far Right Reunified, Too, Making It Much ...
Oct 03, 2020 · Today, the far-right party Alternative for Germany, known by its German initials, AfD, is the main opposition in Parliament. Its leaders march side by side with far-right extremists in street...

Estimated Reading Time: 7 mins
The far right + Germany | World | The Guardian
German far right infiltrates green groups with call to protect the land. Extremists exploit rural nostalgia and farmers’ anger at globalisation to smuggle in ideology. Published: 28 Jun 2020 ...

Taking a knee did more to promote racism than anything since Jim Crow. Sounds to me like you are lemming band wagon jumper. Empty gestures that accomplish nothing. Especially when you are jumping on another country's bandwagon that you have no standing in. STFU.

You are one ignorant piece of work. Nationalism has nothing to do with fascism. If it did, you would see a more nationalistic bent to the democrats and Biden because they are without doubt the biggest fascists to ever darken the US door. This is America--I believe in national pride by ALL citizens--if you weren't such a fascist, commie sypathizer, you would too.

You apparently don't know the difference between Nationalism and Patriotism.

Fascism is always nationalistic, racist and authoritarian.

Oct 03, 2020 · Today, the far-right party Alternative for Germany, known by its German initials, AfD, is the main opposition in Parliament. Its leaders march side by side with far-right extremists in street...

German far right infiltrates green groups with call to protect the land. Extremists exploit rural nostalgia and farmers’ anger at globalisation to smuggle in ideology. Published: 28 Jun 2020 ...
Gee, why didn't you just quote the Leftist Guide to the Universe. FUCK GLOBALISTS.

Taking a knee did more to promote racism than anything since Jim Crow. Sounds to me like you are lemming band wagon jumper. Empty gestures that accomplish nothing. Especially when you are jumping on another country's bandwagon that you have no standing in. STFU.

Taking a knee was a very passive and respectful mode of protest.

You apparently don't know the difference between Nationalism and Patriotism.

Fascism is always nationalistic, racist and authoritarian.
I think you have been listening to too much democrat bullshit. Now tell me how 2 + 2 is Biden. Fucking moron.

Gee, why didn't you just quote the Leftist Guide to the Universe. FUCK GLOBALISTS.

Globalism has been around since the Bronze Age, genius.

View attachment 472612

What have you done ?

For who?

What is it with you people that think not doing anything is the same as doing something?

I wore a pink wrist band I did something to end breast cancer. No you didn't

I "raised awareness" I did something. No you didn't
You seem to be very confused old fella.

Taking a knee was a very passive and respectful mode of protest.
Your ignorance is showing again. Kapaernick was given up for adoption by his biologic black mother and adopted by a white family. He was raised in the very diverse community of Turlock CA. He never experienced a day of racism in his entire life. He was given a top notch education and slid right into a plum job that many would love to have--even being chosen over an established white QB. You should be so oppressed, you shallow minded imbecile.

Globalism has been around since the Bronze Age, genius.
Sure that's why we have 186 recognized NATIONS in the United NATIONS.

There is no fascism without nationalism.

The Great Powers Club is the name that modern scholars have given to the late Bronze Age system of globalism that existed from approximately 1500 until around1200 BC. The system was first established by the kings of Egypt, Hatti (the Hittites), Kassite Babylon, and Mitanni (the Hurrians)

How Did Globalism Begin during the Bronze Age ...
dailyhistory.org/How_Did_Globalism_Begin_during_the_Bronze_Age

Now the lying NYT. You just keep reaching moron.

Now the lying NYT. You just keep reaching moron.

Maybe you should stick with World Nut Daily and Gateway Pundit.

There is no fascism without nationalism.
The current administration's actions would disagree with you. Don't play symantics--you and Surada are terrible at it.

Forum List

Back