Well done Jacinda NZ beats the virus

New Zealand is a small island that's why the China virus didn't spread!

Please.... all of New Zealanders Patriots over there.... please vote this scum out!
It didn't spread because a rigorous lockdown was imposed (on the 26th of March), when we were on the same curve as everyone else, and testing and contact tracing vigorously implemented. It's not rocket science except to deplorables.

daily-cases-6may20.png

COVID-19 - current cases

And I'd suggest NZ patriots will vote her back in as leader of the Labour Party. Her party will have my two votes.

Jacinda Arden is a POS and gun graber, a globlalist and a Rotten Clinton admirer, selling New Zealand to the big tech tyrants...............who does she think she is? She does not own New Zealand! what a tyranical witch!

New Zealand is a small island that's why the China virus didn't spread!

Please.... all of New Zealanders Patriots over there.... please vote this scum out!
Poor old Skye. the dumbest rock on this little planet. New Zealand is actually two main islands and some other little bits. And we already have the reason they have been saved. Strong and effective leadership.
This is why the clown posse hates Jacinda. Her achievements contrast starkly with the dribbling idiot who guides your affairs.

I didn't even know she was a doctor. Amazing stuff faith healing...

View attachment 332622
She cant be a Doctor, she has never prescribed bleach and sunshine.

Someone from the UK wouldn't know this, but sunshine can be surprisingly therapeutic.

As far as bleach is concerned... nine out of ten doctors recommend color-safe Clorox (tm)

cover5.jpg

the New Zealand Island thread is AIR TIGHT, baby
As though neither the US nor the UK could not seal off their ports and airports. There is no evidence I'm aware of where the virus has entered the US through its northern or southern borders or entered the UK from people swimming the channel. They just chose not to make that sacrifice, rather to trade citizens' lives for their economies. Now they're going to lose both.
......you're right--you don't have any evidence of your babbling....it does not in anyway refute my facts

I guess that is pretty easy to do when your entire country is only two small islands out in the middle of the ocean with just slightly more people living in the whole country than just the one US city of Los Angeles to contend with!
Yet it's been done. Neither the US nor the UK would have had enough self discipline to to it, nor the political will.
AGREE.png

As though neither the US nor the UK could not seal off their ports and airports. There is no evidence I'm aware of where the virus has entered the US through its northern or southern borders or entered the UK from people swimming the channel. They just chose not to make that sacrifice, rather to trade citizens' lives for their economies. Now they're going to lose both.
Apparently 15000 people a day are flying into the UK and are not even being tested. Another victory for conservative politics.

.you're right--you don't have any evidence of your babbling....it does not in anyway refute my facts
Facts? Your demented laughter? Your irrelevant facts? Nothing of yours needs refuting.
hahahahahah--you PROVE it again----with your post--you CAN'T refute the facts:
healthy is the opposite of unhealthy
young opposite of old
etc
Apparently 15000 people a day are flying into the UK and are not even being tested. Another victory for conservative politics.
....the UK has fked more countries than any other .....so, you have no room to babble

.you're right--you don't have any evidence of your babbling....it does not in anyway refute my facts
Facts? Your demented laughter? Your irrelevant facts? Nothing of yours needs refuting.
young opposite of old
etc
....the UK has fked more countries than any other .....so, you have no room to babble
Explain the logic in that statement.

young opposite of old
etc
Explain the logic in that statement.
you are from the UK and DON'T know???
....in the Queen Victoria age/ETC, they went all over the world raping/murdering/killing/stealing

I thought the anti-Brexit crowed abhorred border control?

Now you're for it?

Amazing isn't it? Pretending one isn't culling one's population of the least productive while ordering the body bags.

Not even those who cried 'Doom' the loudest even believe it's actually a threat ... apparently.

Dr.-Neil-Ferguson-Worldnews.net-image.jpg

I thought the anti-Brexit crowed abhorred border control?

Now you're for it?
Why do you say that ? We have always had control over our borders. In this instance, where precautions need to be taken the conservative government did nothing. People are stepping off planes from "Dem shitholes" like New York and allowed to roam free infecting all of us.

And remember this is not some new found commitment to freedom of movement. Its because we didnt actually have the fucking tests. Another conservative failure.

Not even those who cried 'Doom' the loudest even believe it's actually a threat ... apparently.
Don't get your point. Brits are not dying in their thousands? Just checked, not far under half the US total for about a fifth of the population. Taking it on the chin...

Amazing isn't it? Pretending one isn't culling one's population of the least productive while ordering the body bags.

View attachment 332632
Do as I say....................................

Forum List

Back