Well done media

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
We now have another child shooter with his face and name plastered for everyone to see with 24/7 new coverage.

Lurking in the dark is the next child shooter who wants to be just as famous, if not more so.

Without your help, and the help of the state by not making schools as secure as other government buildings, none of this would be possible.

You are missing the point. Being famous has nothing to do with it. Being BULLIED is.

if we kept it a secret, it would stop

said no one

There is no reason to paste their face or name for all to see.

If they become famous, they will not be known, or at least, that is how it should be.

They should be forgotten forever, and if they live, be faced with the death penalty, regardless of age.

You are missing the point. Being famous has nothing to do with it. Being BULLIED is.
Accused S.C. teen wanted to outdo other school shootings. The problem, he explained, was the weapon.

These kids want to outdo the other and be famous.

Bottom line.

Now why that is you can speculate all day long.
He couldn't break the world record for falling dominoes?

Obviously there is much more going on than a desire for fame behind the taking of human life.

said no one

If they become famous, they will not be known, or at least, that is how it should be.

They should be forgotten forever, and if they live, be faced with the death penalty, regardless of age.
I've seen the story, and I've already forgotten the punk's name.

said no one

Just turn on the news again. Any channel will do. They will have some half wit reporter outside the school asking bystanders how they feel with the name and face of the shooter plastered off to the side.

This will continue the rest of the week.

Accused S.C. teen wanted to outdo other school shootings. The problem, he explained, was the weapon.

Bottom line.

Obviously there is much more going on than a desire for fame behind the taking of human life.

Maybe if the Left wanted to outlaw dominos, this would change.

The only time we should see their face and name is when the floor drops out from below them and their skinny little neck gets broken...

Bottom line.

Maybe if the Left wanted to outlaw dominos, this would change.
I think you might want to get some sleep and sober up a little before posting any more.

Anyone hear about the shooting at Dixon High school 2 days ago? An ex student opened fire at the students during graduation practice. The armed school officer shot the kid in the shoulder and no one was hurt.... Didn't hear A DAMN THING from the media. Why? Because they couldn't use it to advance their agenda. It is SICK what the media is doing with these tragedies. It should be illegal to report on school shootings within 6 months of the shooting.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Bullying. Thats what it is and anyone that wants to argue otherwise is welcome to do so.

said no one

Just turn on the news again. Any channel will do. They will have some half wit reporter outside the school asking bystanders how they feel with the name and face of the shooter plastered off to the side.

This will continue the rest of the week.
Yep, that's about how long it will take before the next school shooting occurs that will push this one to the back burner.

And of course the next one will be the liberal MSM's fault also.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

"The two teens have much in common. Both, investigators say, tortured animals, obsessed over guns and bragged of their deadly intentions on social media. And in the hours after Cruz's alleged killing spree, as the nation began, once again, to ask why, a group of detectives, prosecutors and psychiatrists were providing answers about Jesse, now 15. He'd detailed his motives in dozens of online messages, in his 46-page confession and in lengthy interviews with doctors who evaluated him, offering extraordinary insight into the mind of an American school shooter."

An absolute embarrassment....

This once again proves that public schools are hell. I bet the parents were complete morons and big time leftists as well. Only leftists let their kids get this way without any guidance.

Okay, kids. There is less than one month left until summer break. So if you are looking for fame, and got rejected for America's Got Talent, you better get to work!

I bet the parents were complete morons and big time leftists as well. Only leftists let their kids get this way without any guidance.
"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Forum List

Back