Well done media

I bet the parents were complete morons and big time leftists as well. Only leftists let their kids get this way without any guidance.
"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

A good parent would never let something like this happen.

Nor would a good school. The guy pretty clearly said he was bullied, that's your BS education at work, killing children.

He was on his own...

I bet the parents were complete morons and big time leftists as well. Only leftists let their kids get this way without any guidance.

Nor would a good school. The guy pretty clearly said he was bullied, that's your BS education at work, killing children.

He was on his own...
Most of these school shooters get their weapons from their immediate family. So you think they are leftists with lots of guns?

He was on his own...
Most of these school shooters get their weapons from their immediate family. So you think they are leftists with lots of guns?

Leftists are only against guns that other people have. It's somewhat of a problem for them if people can say no to their ideology.

And by other people I of course mean Americans, no problem with selling all the high tech assault weaponry to the Arabs.

We now have another child shooter with his face and name plastered for everyone to see with 24/7 new coverage.

Lurking in the dark is the next child shooter who wants to be just as famous, if not more so.

Without your help, and the help of the state by not making schools as secure as other government buildings, none of this would be possible.

What good is a school shooting if no one knows about it? You can’t grab any guns like that... sheesh.

The Right actually believes that anything bad is created by the media. In fact, they all live in Ozzie and HarriettLand, where the worst thing that happens is when Ozzie is on the roof fixing his antenna, and the ladder fell down, leaving him trapped up there until dinner time, and the ice cream that Harriet serves melts.

Does the OP understand that most liberal journalists try not to utter the name of shooters.

But, let’s freak out about the wrong thing. As long as you freak out, you must care.

if we kept it a secret, it would stop

said no one

There is no reason to paste their face or name for all to see.

If they become famous, they will not be known, or at least, that is how it should be.

They should be forgotten forever, and if they live, be faced with the death penalty, regardless of age.
I've seen the story, and I've already forgotten the punk's name.

Just turn on the news again. Any channel will do. They will have some half wit reporter outside the school asking bystanders how they feel with the name and face of the shooter plastered off to the side.

This will continue the rest of the week.

I couldn’t tell the names of any of the shooters. Or what they look like. The news coverage focuses on the victims.

can we just have all these guys kill each other in an arena and we can hang the winner?

We now have another child shooter with his face and name plastered for everyone to see with 24/7 new coverage.

Lurking in the dark is the next child shooter who wants to be just as famous, if not more so.

Without your help, and the help of the state by not making schools as secure as other government buildings, none of this would be possible.

Wouldn't blame the media either way...

I would like to see what happened if they did purposefully not give any publicity to the future shooters and see where the trend goes from there.

I doubt it would have any effect but I'm willing to try it.

I would like to see what happened if they did purposefully not give any publicity to the future shooters and see where the trend goes from there.

Two things:

1. The media is more interested in a story than preventing another tragedy

2. I think many of these Left winged cooks enjoy smearing our faces with these shootings all in a campaign to ban guns.

Two things:

2. I think many of these Left winged cooks enjoy smearing our faces with these shootings all in a campaign to ban guns.

1. Agreed
2. Do the RW sites not publicize the shooter?

Two things:

1. Agreed

Some do. I'm convinced some of these RW sites, if not most, are only interested in stirring the pot and generating revenue for the "Us against them" battles against the Left.

In short, the media is most the scum of the earth on either side of the isle.

People talk as if network news is anything but cultural propaganda. They leverage reality to further an agenda, so why the hell is anyone still watching this trash?

This should go without saying, but media and government just see you as a tool for their use. They’re not real, they don’t care about you. Not a little, not every now and then Not at all.

Like, not AT ALL, at all... ever.

People talk as if network news is anything but cultural propaganda. They leverage reality to further an agenda, so why the hell is anyone still watching this trash?

This should go without saying, but media and government just see you as a tool for their use. They’re not real, they don’t care about you. Not a little, not every now and then Not at all.

Like, not AT ALL, at all... ever.

I even have scientific evidence for my position about the media.

10 Careers With the Most Psychopaths

The top 10 careers of psychopaths start with 1. CEO's, 2. Lawyers, and 3. Media

They run the country folks. They all need each other to get the job done.

For the record MPR MN Public radio voiced same opinion today while discussing their chance of more gun control....which they agreed was 0%

Two things:

1. Agreed

Some do. I'm convinced some of these RW sites, if not most, are only interested in stirring the pot and generating revenue for the "Us against them" battles against the Left.

I would disagree with that...

When was the last time you paid anything directly for the media you consume? I haven't bought a newspaper in months. I haven't subscribed to a magazine this year. I do pay for a cable TV subscription but couldn't tell you what channel most of the news stations are located at...I know it's in the 300's.

You get what you pay for. And when the owners of the media are interested in turning a profit...you get sensationalized headlines, stories, and yes; cut-to-fit slanting of stories. I wouldn't be surprised that if sometime in our kids' lifetime, the results of elections are not even carried by some media outlets when their "side" loses.

Two things:

1. Agreed

I would disagree with that...

When was the last time you paid anything directly for the media you consume? I haven't bought a newspaper in months. I haven't subscribed to a magazine this year. I do pay for a cable TV subscription but couldn't tell you what channel most of the news stations are located at...I know it's in the 300's.

You get what you pay for. And when the owners of the media are interested in turning a profit...you get sensationalized headlines, stories, and yes; cut-to-fit slanting of stories. I wouldn't be surprised that if sometime in our kids' lifetime, the results of elections are not even carried by some media outlets when their "side" loses.

Every time a religious movie about Jesus or the Bible comes out, the American people eat it up as the ratings go through the roof.

However, most, if not all, of what comes out of Hollywood ignore this and continues to make crap.

Very telling.

I think the media is more concerned with corporate America and our political leaders who have all the money in terms of what they want us to take in rather than what us little people want to see and hear.

You're 100% right. The media does not just cover the event. They sensationalize it! And cover the murderers in infamy, which, to some people (the troubled and attention-starved in particular), is the next best thing to real fame.

Forum List

Back