Well done Mrs Obama

I am so proud of Michelle Obama. What a role model.
She is well loved over here. She does so much to counter the negative image of the US that Trump projects.
The negative image our corrupt media projects you mean.
It's really just a Hollywood production of the Angry American.
Nope. All of our media outlets have a Washington correspondent. Many of them have been there for years. On the whole they give Donny a fair shake but it is virtually impossible to put a gloss on his corruption and his foul personality.
Nonsense.
Trump doesn't hold a candle to Obama and Hillary when it comes to corruption.
After all, Obama was the first president that has been caught red-handed spying on the incoming president that is relieving him.
Course Obama wasn't the first president to use the IRS against his enemies and critics.
Hillary, however, is the first presidential candidate that sold weapons technology to our enemies, but then Obama simply gave pallet loads of cash to our worst enemies.

I admit, Trump isn't the most friendly person when it comes to Twitter, but in person, he never acts like an asshole, to which both Hillary and Obama have.

You're just guilty of buying into a false image that the media has created for you.
Trump is really much nicer than the way they portray him.
We can't say the same about Hillary, who was rumored to have been throwing an epic temper-tantrum when she realized she had lost. So much so that it was impossible for her to compose herself enough to give a concession speech the night of the election.

Last edited:
"Becoming .....a Woman" (after being a man)

is a better title!:04:

What the FUCK are you UK Pisslam supplicants praising "Nancy Crater Obama" for now, you American-hating ANIMALS??? The fact that Michael Obama can attach dozens of her finger suction-cups to one of your hated "yank's" faces and kill him by lethal desalinization??? Doesn't your island of drunken, cousin-fucking, Royal-Reprobrates have some pre-pubesecent daughters to pimp out to your precious muslim pedophiles who can do no wrong? Jesus Christ, it's no wonder my American and Irish ancestors had to kick you reprobate British motherfuckers out of BOTH countries by force -- a whore like you would literally lick the spaces between a muslim's toes after one of their baby-tantrum riots. You drunken British whore.

The British people are actually PROUD that they allowed their government to disarm them, leaving them defenseless.

I believe the proper word for the British is "wankers".
We have never been disarmed. Guns were never part of our culture. We dont hate our fellow citizens to that extent.

Says one whose country has the longest and most violent campaign of genocidal colonialism against more countries in this world, than even Hitler. Do you have any idea just how many people the British Empire murdered throughout history? All with firearms.

But you screwed the pooch when you wankers tried to colonize America, didn't you? We sent you lobsterbacks scurrying like rats, looking for cover to hide under. How? With firearms.

'''GODAMN AMERICA''
what a nice thing to say about America
What a true thing to say as well. :rolleyes:

"When it came to treating her citizens of African descent fairly, America failed. She put them in chains, the government put them on slave quarters, put them on auction blocks, put them in cotton field, put them in inferior schools, put them in substandard housing, put them in scientific experiments, put them in the lowest paying jobs, put them outside the equal protection of the law, kept them out of their racist bastions of higher education and locked them into positions of hopelessness and helplessness. The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three-strike law and then wants us to sing "God Bless America". No, no, no, not God Bless America. God damn America — that's in the Bible — for killing innocent people. God damn America, for treating our citizens as less than human. God damn America, as long as she tries to act like she is God, and she is supreme. The United States government has failed the vast majority of her citizens of African descent."

Will praising this black orc make Brits feel better about the darkie smelling up the palace?

Perhaps he thinks yelling "But I like Michelle Obama because she's black" will keep him from getting knifed in some dark alley in Merry Old England.

Or not.

Michelle Obama topples David Walliams to secure Christmas No 1

Michelle Obama has unseated David Walliams as Britain’s Christmas favourite, with her memoir Becoming set to be the UK’s bestselling book during the festive period, after shifting 92,000 copies in the final shopping week before Christmas Day.

Christmas is a crucial period for UK booksellers, with the four weeks of December accounting for approximately 15% of annual book sales.

Walliams has been the bestselling author in the final week before Christmas for two consecutive years, with his children’s books The Midnight Gang and Bad Dad topping charts in 2016 and 2017 respectively. However, although his latest book The Ice Monster is currently ahead of both of his Christmas No 1s over the same period and has sold 520,000 copies since it was first published six weeks ago, it still trails Obama – 80,400 copies of The Ice Monster sold over the last week, compared with 92,000 copies of Becoming.

Obama is the first person of colour to be crowned Christmas No 1, and the first woman since JK Rowling in 2008 to take the top spot. In the UK, Becoming sold 380,000 hardback copies in the first three weeks after publication – 485,000 across all formats – while 3m copies have been sold in the US.

On Tuesday, Walliams tweeted his congratulations to Obama. “You are rightfully sitting at the very top of the tree like the shining light you are,

What a talented lady. The best of America.
She hated America or have you never seen that video clip of her stating such? Also looking at the state of affairs in England its no surprise the once proud English people have become so cucked and pathetic to like a shemale like MOOchelle Obama. Even the French have gained a set of balls and are trying to take their country back but the English just keep taking it. No Freedom of Speech,No Freedom of association,No gun rights,High crime,an invasion that's ongoing that will eventually turn a once wonderful country that ruled a HUGE chunk of the world into a brown shithole. They deserve it. There are FEW men left in England just dickless cucks letting their country be raped.

Take your meds. You're having another spell.

My wife has just told me that she is a black woman. Good Lord ! How did she manage to make such an impression ?

Actually the only thing or two she knows about life is how to game the system and live extravagantly, while sponging off the taxpayers.

She learned that very well, and practiced it throughout her entire stay in the White House.

It's just too bad "she" doesn't know how to tuck "her" cock back.

michelle-obama-bulge-e1273238194417-1.jpg

puking_brian.gif

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-18_19-10-38.jpeg
    upload_2018-12-18_19-10-38.jpeg
    3.5 KB · Views: 29
My wife has just told me that she is a black woman. Good Lord ! How did she manage to make such an impression ?

It took your wife that long to tell you that she was black? And you couldn't figure it out on your own?

Right.....:spinner:

Actually the only thing or two she knows about life is how to game the system and live extravagantly, while sponging off the taxpayers.

She learned that very well, and practiced it throughout her entire stay in the White House.

It's just too bad "she" doesn't know how to tuck "her" cock back.

michelle-obama-bulge-e1273238194417-1.jpg

puking_brian.gif
Everytime I see this picture posted by white guys I have to remember they have little teeny dicks which is why they get confused. Its all about perspective I guess. :rolleyes:

Yep, brilliant woman who exhibits all of the morality and ethics that the current white House lacks. Melania is a self-pitying, ignorant mooch compared to Michelle.
Where the hell do you come up with that one?

EuroTrash. (I guess we're not allowed to say "white trash" here, right?) Remember when the right went apeshit because MELANIA wore sleeveless dress and gowns! OOOOOH MY GOD!

MelaniaNYPostNude.jpg

Geezus. Can you imagine if the New York Post had printed the same thing with that gangly she-boon Michelle Obama's picture instead?

Puke would have ran like rivers.

If Mrs Obama had posed for that type picture with the express intention of having it spread as widely as possible, it would have been printed. Fortunately, there is only one first lady who doesn't mind being jerk bait for sexual deviates, and Trump brought her to the white house.

Forum List

Back