Well done Mrs Obama

Will praising this black orc make Brits feel better about the darkie smelling up the palace?
Haha,who could have guessed the most vile, racist puke on this board would be triggered by a black woman who is more educated and more successful than he is? Besides everyone ...
You made one little mistake. Big moo is a man. I'm the woman.

You might be female, but I've read your posts. You're not a woman.

Says one who misrepresents himself as a woman, by his avatar. :21:

Does it bother you that I'm helping the president's daughter to share that floppy titty with the world? She and her daddy were really proud of it when the picture was taken.

Not in the least. Greatest First Lady ever!

"She" looks....well....errrr.......ummmm.....

"Aroused."

:laughing0301:
You must be pretty little if you think thats aroused. You must disappoint a lot of women. :rolleyes:

I'll admit it. But if I had a dick as big as hers, I'd be the next John Holmes.
If you think that wrinkle is a big dick you must make women extremely unsatisfied. :laugh:

He's was obviously wearing a jock strap, otherwise it would have ripped a big hole in his dress.
Obviously you dont have enough for a jock strap. :rolleyes:

All the black women I've slept with would disagree with you. But their husbands/boyfriends were all in jail or disappeared, so no problem.

EuroTrash. (I guess we're not allowed to say "white trash" here, right?) Remember when the right went apeshit because MELANIA wore sleeveless dress and gowns! OOOOOH MY GOD!

MelaniaNYPostNude.jpg

Geezus. Can you imagine if the New York Post had printed the same thing with that gangly she-boon Michelle Obama's picture instead?

Puke would have ran like rivers.

If Mrs Obama had posed for that type picture with the express intention of having it spread as widely as possible, it would have been printed. Fortunately, there is only one first lady who doesn't mind being jerk bait for sexual deviates, and Trump brought her to the white house.

Men pay good money for "jerk bait". Puke bait on the other hand, not so much.

It must make President Trump very proud that he has a woman every man dreams about. Barack on the other hand, got stuck with a gangly-armed, bow-legged gargantuan who seems to be angry all the time.

Poor guy. I almost feel sorry for him. Or not.
Most men dont dream about skanks or whores. Only boys that are in the wet dream phase do that. Men dream about a loving, intelligent, superwomen like Michelle Obama.

Well you know what they say: "Only a man knows what a man really likes."

:laughing0301:
Most men understand that a skank is not what a man needs or wants. Only boys need a skank to be fulfilled. :rolleyes:

You must be pretty little if you think thats aroused. You must disappoint a lot of women. :rolleyes:

I'll admit it. But if I had a dick as big as hers, I'd be the next John Holmes.
If you think that wrinkle is a big dick you must make women extremely unsatisfied. :laugh:

He's was obviously wearing a jock strap, otherwise it would have ripped a big hole in his dress.
Obviously you dont have enough for a jock strap. :rolleyes:

All the black women I've slept with would disagree with you. But their husbands/boyfriends were all in jail or disappeared, so no problem.
Yeah if you think a wrinkle on a dress is a big dick then I'm going to have to assume youre lying about not only Black women but any women. :rolleyes:

Will praising this black orc make Brits feel better about the darkie smelling up the palace?
Haha,who could have guessed the most vile, racist puke on this board would be triggered by a black woman who is more educated and more successful than he is? Besides everyone ...

In your dreams I'm in leathers carrying a whip.

Sure. You're a real treat.
a99d587cf4893d33c0e9b95e29b45057-t.jpg

I am so proud of Michelle Obama. What a role model.
She is well loved over here. She does so much to counter the negative image of the US that Trump projects.
Thats good to hear. My buddy that lives in Spain/Catalonia thinks americans are retarded for electing Drumpf.

Who really cares what Spain or England thinks.

I don't really volunteer opinions on their politics because I know you never get a good picture from afar.

It's to bad you, your buddy and Tommy aren't smart enough to know that.
Intelligent people like me care.

No one asked you to volunteer an opinion so not sure why you felt the need to mention that to me.

It's to bad or "it's too bad".....that you are not smart enough to use the correct too? :rolleyes:
The British people are actually PROUD that they allowed their government to disarm them, leaving them defenseless.

I believe the proper word for the British is "wankers".
We have never been disarmed. Guns were never part of our culture. We dont hate our fellow citizens to that extent.

So, if your citizens, err, subjects, were never armed as you say, then why did your government bother passing laws to slowly but surely take your gun rights ?

Ahhh so that's what turns you on. I thought so. You are the type that wants to be punished. And you found a beauty too. Just the way you like. Thank you for sharing your fantasy woman.

I had a paddle. A wooden paddle with different sized holes drilled in it.

Most men dont dream about skanks or whores. Only boys that are in the wet dream phase do that. Men dream about a loving, intelligent, superwomen like Michelle Obama
You like them masculine. We get
It.

Well to be honest, most black women wear the pants around the house. That's why so many black men leave them and the kids to fend for themselves.

Ahhh so that's what turns you on. I thought so. You are the type that wants to be punished. And you found a beauty too. Just the way you like. Thank you for sharing your fantasy woman.

That could have been fun at least until you started talking. I've read your posts. You talking would be a deal breaker for me.

That could have been fun at least until you started talking. I've read your posts. You talking would be a deal breaker for me.

I knew it! I knew you were a submissive. You want your ass paddled until blood runs down your crack don't you.

I doubt if big Moo knows what to do. She would turn barakula's discipline over to mama. Santeria mama. Does the new book talk about the santeria sacrifices done in the white house?

Michelle Obama topples David Walliams to secure Christmas No 1

Michelle Obama has unseated David Walliams as Britain’s Christmas favourite, with her memoir Becoming set to be the UK’s bestselling book during the festive period, after shifting 92,000 copies in the final shopping week before Christmas Day.

Christmas is a crucial period for UK booksellers, with the four weeks of December accounting for approximately 15% of annual book sales.

Walliams has been the bestselling author in the final week before Christmas for two consecutive years, with his children’s books The Midnight Gang and Bad Dad topping charts in 2016 and 2017 respectively. However, although his latest book The Ice Monster is currently ahead of both of his Christmas No 1s over the same period and has sold 520,000 copies since it was first published six weeks ago, it still trails Obama – 80,400 copies of The Ice Monster sold over the last week, compared with 92,000 copies of Becoming.

Obama is the first person of colour to be crowned Christmas No 1, and the first woman since JK Rowling in 2008 to take the top spot. In the UK, Becoming sold 380,000 hardback copies in the first three weeks after publication – 485,000 across all formats – while 3m copies have been sold in the US.

On Tuesday, Walliams tweeted his congratulations to Obama. “You are rightfully sitting at the very top of the tree like the shining light you are,

What a talented lady. The best of America.
I always knew she was a neat person- but who didn't enjoy how she and Bush get along? (I mean other than the haters who want everyone to hate everyone else as much as they hate everyone)

I knew it! I knew you were a submissive. You want your ass paddled until blood runs down your crack don't you.

I doubt if big Moo knows what to do. She would turn barakula's discipline over to mama. Santeria mama. Does the new book talk about the santeria sacrifices done in the white house?

See? Now that's exactly what I was talking about. You open your mouth, and goofy shit comes out.

No one at all. No one in the world would pay to see the wookie naked. Not even if she were shaved.

I might actually pay to get away from seeing something like that. I've got enough memories of seeing people blown to bits I don't need that sort of trauma.

a literal piece of shit said:
something absolutely untrue

So, if your citizens, err, subjects, were never armed as you say, then why did your government bother passing laws to slowly but surely take your gun rights ?

Complete bullshit.

The entire concept of service in a militia comes from british doctrine. Our Second Amendment wasn't inspired by a tyrannical deer population.

While still British subjects, colonial Americans recognized the “right to bear arms” as a natural right. These are rights granted by God or nature that cannot be restricted by any government or official. The concept did not begin with the Bill of Rights, but was enforced in the psyche of 18th century colonists and rooted in English history from whence they came. During the Middle Ages and through the 17th century, every Englishman was not only allowed to own a firearm, but they were expected to own one. The individual right to own a gun had been settled in 1689. Further, it was understood that this referred to an individual, not a collective right as some argue. The British Declaration Bill of Rights in 1689 listed among other grievances, the British throne’s violating the individual right to own firearms. From contemporaneous notes from Parliament, the debate centered on the 1662 Militia Act which focused on the confiscation of private arms.

Historical Roots of the Second Amendment

Lying ass libturds want to pretend that we are the only people in the world who have guns and kill each other. All we need is a law to ban the tool, and people will stop breaking the laws against murder.

Weapons grade stupid mother fuckers.

Forum List

Back