Well Isn't this Interesting

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
Do you believe i Coincidence?
1588596526907.png

View attachment 331751
It i not a cure that is for sure, it has had some success in mitigation. Stiil do not have a track record on it like we would normally require. I hope it helps get things back to normal but would not bet on it at this point. China had a head start on research but we will over take them on the knowlege base at some point. We have abbot and ross labs on our side and they are good at what they do. In a few months the west will be ahead on research they always are. Sorry to bust your bubble on conspriacies but reality will come into veiw soon The reality is the west is ahead in science.

What do you expect when you have stock in drugs.
Drugs, bullets and other critical materials need to be made in country period. I am not sweating yet Mind wars. When the beast from the sea hands over his power to the beast of land is when I start sweating. Has not happened yet.

View attachment 331751
That is interesting. Real dang interesting. You got a link by any chance. Please don't let it be INFOWARS.
You are not going to find it all in one place, but if you Google the names Gilead nd Unitaid you can put it all together, Here is an nteresting link:

View attachment 331751
That is interesting. Real dang interesting. You got a link by any chance. Please don't let it be INFOWARS.
You are not going to find it all in one place, but if you Google the names Gilead nd Unitaid you can put it all together, Here is an nteresting link:
Thanks for link. After trying to research the sources(s), not sure Shawn Paul Mellville, Civillian Intelligence Network and Kenyan Confidential are my cup of tea, but I asked for a link and you gave me a link.

View attachment 331751
Thanks for link. After trying to research the sources(s), not sure Shawn Paul Mellville, Civillian Intelligence Network and Kenyan Confidential are my cup of tea, but I asked for a link and you gave me a link.
Got to start somewhere..as they say "The truth is out there "

Forum List

Back