Well, it certainly seems that Trump is learning in order to drain the swamp, it starts with the Reps

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
The so called morons claiming to represent US and they all just represent whatever special interest that lines their pockets.

I think Trump tried to unite the party by appointing these people to crucial position in his White House. From Priebus to Sessions

What he has found out and what we have known is he invited the foxes into the hen house. Now, the draining begins after the obamacare debacle, the leaks, the Sessions stupid recusal and the complete lack of moral backbone displayed by the check pants republicans.

Now, with the failure of the repeal, he now knows what he has to do. Those who are not on board gone. Now, the war begins. If I were blabber mouth wasserman, I would spending a lot time in the the commode taking a giant shit.

That goes for lispy Sessions too.

It's hard to imagine how somebody who already knows it all can learn anything.

The so called morons claiming to represent US and they all just represent whatever special interest that lines their pockets.

I think Trump tried to unite the party by appointing these people to crucial position in his White House. From Priebus to Sessions

What he has found out and what we have known is he invited the foxes into the hen house. Now, the draining begins after the obamacare debacle, the leaks, the Sessions stupid recusal and the complete lack of moral backbone displayed by the check pants republicans.

Now, with the failure of the repeal, he now knows what he has to do. Those who are not on board gone. Now, the war begins. If I were blabber mouth wasserman, I would spending a lot time in the the commode taking a giant shit.

The IDIOT-IN-CHIEF is clueless.

Trump doesn't like losing. Watch him go full berserker on the obstructionists now.

:popcorn:

Yeah, so stupid that he managed to sneak around with putin under the nose of the half negro messiah in chief, all while the half skinny negro had access to the FBI, CIA, IRS, and Homeland security.

Why did I even respond to this fuck who I had on ignore?

Trump doesn't like losing. Watch him go full berserker on the obstructionists now.

Now how could the treasonous fat senile old orange clown go more demented than he already is. It will be interesting to see in three months time whether Gen. Kelly or Scarimucci are still there. I am betting that the clown will choose the asshole Scarimucci over Kelly.

Yeah, so stupid that he managed to sneak around with putin under the nose of the half negro messiah in chief, all while the half skinny negro had access to the FBI, CIA, IRS, and Homeland security.

Why did I even respond to this fuck who I had on ignore?
Well, we will have a determination on that when Mueller has finished his investigation.

Now how could the treasonous fat senile old orange clown go more demented than he already is. It will be interesting to see in three months time whether Gen. Kelly or Scarimucci are still there. I am betting that the clown will choose the asshole Scarimucci over Kelly.

I can understand how you don't know the difference between the words "berserker" and "demented." After all, you probably had union teachers in school.

The word is Berzerkers...

berserker_by_cristi_b-d9osegp.jpg

Trump hasn't tried to unite a thing! Are you joking? He is all about division and chaos. Are you tired of all this winning yet? How about all "the best people" he's hired to fill his cabinet?

Maybe your starting to realize that Trump is full of shit? You seeing it now???

Forum List

Back