Well, its time for Trump to create once again....more carnage for the american stupid!!

he has you there xelor.....many obama supporters were the same way....tiger being one of them....

"He" who? I'm not even aware of someone in this thread having replied to me.

Edit:
BTW that the same may have been aptly said of Obama supporters has no bearing on my statement's applicability to Trumpkins. What are you going to do next? Tell me that one group's abject intransigence makes another's acceptable or "right?"
no im going to tell you that he has you there.....if you cant accept what he said then thats your problem....
no im going to tell you that he has you there.....

You already did once. Why the hell are you repeating yourself?
because you did not get it the first time....
I understood you just fine. I have no idea of whom you wrote or what they said.
hey if you have the guy on ignore then thats your problem.....

"He" who? I'm not even aware of someone in this thread having replied to me.

Edit:
BTW that the same may have been aptly said of Obama supporters has no bearing on my statement's applicability to Trumpkins. What are you going to do next? Tell me that one group's abject intransigence makes another's acceptable or "right?"
no im going to tell you that he has you there.....if you cant accept what he said then thats your problem....
no im going to tell you that he has you there.....

You already did once. Why the hell are you repeating yourself?
because you did not get it the first time....
I understood you just fine. I have no idea of whom you wrote or what they said.
hey if you have the guy on ignore then thats your problem.....
Actually, it's not a problem at all, neither for him nor me.

Face it. Trump conned the country, and now we're just gonna have to ride it out until he's gone.

And yeah, I knew his promise to make Mexico pay for the wall was pure bullshit when he said it, because action like that requires both the House and the Senate to get behind it and pass a law which he then signs.

Without Congress passing a bill, he's not gonna be able to get the wall paid for.

And you guys believed him. Sad really.

I don't give a flying fuck if Mexico pays for it or not....just build it. It should have been done a few decades ago.

Mexico isn't going to pay for it, and if Trump is gonna cut taxes, we aren't going to have the money for it either.

Trump promised it, but it's never gonna happen.

And yet, you believe him.

It will be payed for through cuts in aid to Mexico and/or taxes on money transfers to Mexico.

How does a guy, who went around the country talking mega shit about Mexico and the wall, who had every simp in white skin salvatating to his message of not only building a wall, but forcing Mexico to pay for it, how does he now not only threaten healthcare, but the budget if he doesn't force down our throats the BILL FOR IT? And not just any bill, but a billion dollar plus bill? How does this fuck nut get away with shit like this? Now we pay for it or else???
Yeah. It would be less costly to build a wall than to simply repeal posse comatatus, place land mines, troops and drones on the border. If anyone tries to cross illegally, they get blown up, if they manage to slip by the mines, the drones alert the troops and the troops shoot them. After a couple of clashes, the illegal crossings will end.

Works for me. Kill a few and the rest will catch that damned clue and we will have no more illegals crossing the border.

Face it. Trump conned the country, and now we're just gonna have to ride it out until he's gone.

And yeah, I knew his promise to make Mexico pay for the wall was pure bullshit when he said it, because action like that requires both the House and the Senate to get behind it and pass a law which he then signs.

Without Congress passing a bill, he's not gonna be able to get the wall paid for.

now we're just gonna have to ride it out until he's gone.
exactly ABS.....just the way it has been since Washington....instead of whining about who won you just pull up your big person underpants and deal with it.....and then in the next election hope better people are picked.....
Deal with a traitor in the white house, never!!!

The traitor has left the White House on January 20th, 2017.

now we're just gonna have to ride it out until he's gone.
exactly ABS.....just the way it has been since Washington....instead of whining about who won you just pull up your big person underpants and deal with it.....and then in the next election hope better people are picked.....
Deal with a traitor in the white house, never!!!

The traitor has left the White House on January 20th, 2017.
Yeah, with a approval rating of 56%.....more than Trump will ever see in his lifetime, let alone the next few months, homie!!

How does a guy, who went around the country talking mega shit about Mexico and the wall, who had every simp in white skin salvatating to his message of not only building a wall, but forcing Mexico to pay for it, how does he now not only threaten healthcare, but the budget if he doesn't force down our throats the BILL FOR IT? And not just any bill, but a billion dollar plus bill? How does this fuck nut get away with shit like this? Now we pay for it or else???
Yeah. It would be less costly to build a wall than to simply repeal posse comatatus, place land mines, troops and drones on the border. If anyone tries to cross illegally, they get blown up, if they manage to slip by the mines, the drones alert the troops and the troops shoot them. After a couple of clashes, the illegal crossings will end.

Works for me. Kill a few and the rest will catch that damned clue and we will have no more illegals crossing the border.
Let me educate you, if ever illegal was to leave this country and never ever return.....your labor wages will never increase, your standard of living will remain the same, your healthcare cost will keep increasing, your communities will remain the same, etc etc.....illegals are not your problem, ignorance and complacentcy is your problem. Stop voting the GOP ticket

I don't give a flying fuck if Mexico pays for it or not....just build it. It should have been done a few decades ago.

Mexico isn't going to pay for it, and if Trump is gonna cut taxes, we aren't going to have the money for it either.

Trump promised it, but it's never gonna happen.

And yet, you believe him.

It will be payed for through cuts in aid to Mexico and/or taxes on money transfers to Mexico.
Cuts to Mexico...with the Trump product line being made there? Me don't think so, LOLOLOLO

Forum List

Back