Well, just about every 30 years or so the US gets hit by a Cat 5.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
1935 hurricane in the keys, still the most powerful hurricane to ever hit the U.S..

1969 hurricane Camille slammed into the Gulf region.

1992 hurricane Andrew a relatively small in size hurricane. Technically a cat 5 wiped out communities forever. Many never rebuilt.

If Dorian hits as a 5, well it would be right within that time span.

Seems we have had 3 cat 5's in the last 2+ years?
There have been plenty of hurricanes that have reached cat 5, but only 3 have ever hit the US on record. Looks like this one won't be a cat 5 when it finally hits the US.

the Lord is Smiting the SINNERS!!! if they didn't sin = no hurricanes

Trump said he's never even heard of a category 5 hurricane before.

'I'm not sure I've even heard of a category 5' says Donald Trump about Hurricane Dorian – video

During a briefing on the category 5 Hurricane Dorian sweeping across the Bahamas and toward the US coast, Donald Trump said: 'All we know is that it's possibly the biggest. I'm not sure I've even heard of a category 5, I knew it existed. And I've seen some category 4s. I don't even think I've heard the term other than I know it it's there and it's the ultimate and that's what we have unfortunately.' Trump has said the same thing – that he has never heard of category 5 hurricanes – at least four times over the last two years, including as recently as May.

He's not sure if he's ever heard of a category 5 hurricane? He was president when we had a couple of them!

List of Category 5 Atlantic hurricanes - Wikipedia

The most consecutive years to feature at least one Category 5 hurricane each is four, from 2016 to the present year, 2019. Five storms have reached that category in these years - Matthew, Irma, Maria, Michael and Dorian. Of these, the Dorian had the highest winds, at 160 kn (185 mph; 295 km/h), while Maria had the lowest central pressure, at 908 mbar (26.81 inHg).[6]

'I'm not sure I've even heard of a category 5' says Donald Trump about Hurricane Dorian – video

During a briefing on the category 5 Hurricane Dorian sweeping across the Bahamas and toward the US coast, Donald Trump said: 'All we know is that it's possibly the biggest. I'm not sure I've even heard of a category 5, I knew it existed. And I've seen some category 4s. I don't even think I've heard the term other than I know it it's there and it's the ultimate and that's what we have unfortunately.' Trump has said the same thing – that he has never heard of category 5 hurricanes – at least four times over the last two years, including as recently as May.

He's not sure if he's ever heard of a category 5 hurricane? He was president when we had a couple of them!

The most consecutive years to feature at least one Category 5 hurricane each is four, from 2016 to the present year, 2019. Five storms have reached that category in these years - Matthew, Irma, Maria, Michael and Dorian. Of these, the Dorian had the highest winds, at 160 kn (185 mph; 295 km/h), while Maria had the lowest central pressure, at 908 mbar (26.81 inHg).[6]
and?

and?

If he hasn't heard of them like he says, then he wasn't paying attention to the last 3 that happened while he was in office! That means he's not paying attention. No wonder he siphoned FEMA money to pay for the wall, he doesn't understand what is happening. And, the one that devastated Puerto Rico (Maria), was a Category 5, and he went down there to throw paper towels to the people. He's never heard of a cat 5? He's being willfully ignorant then.

1935 hurricane in the keys, still the most powerful hurricane to ever hit the U.S..

1992 hurricane Andrew a relatively small in size hurricane. Technically a cat 5 wiped out communities forever. Many never rebuilt.

I guess you forgot about Maria, the one that took out PR. It was a category 5. And, that 30 year timeline has changed, because for the past 4 years, we've gotten at least 1 per year.

and?

If he hasn't heard of them like he says, then he wasn't paying attention to the last 3 that happened while he was in office! That means he's not paying attention. No wonder he siphoned FEMA money to pay for the wall, he doesn't understand what is happening. And, the one that devastated Puerto Rico (Maria), was a Category 5, and he went down there to throw paper towels to the people. He's never heard of a cat 5? He's being willfully ignorant then.
???!!
WTF??
Obama said the word ''their'' instead of ''there''
everyone makes mistakes
YOU make mistakes
WTF??????????????!!!!!!!!!!
you people have lost control because of TDS
TRUMP this Trump that

TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
upload_2019-9-2_18-15-44.jpeg

I guess you forgot about Maria, the one that took out PR. It was a category 5. And, that 30 year timeline has changed, because for the past 4 years, we've gotten at least 1 per year.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

upload_2019-9-2_18-16-21.jpeg

The 1935 Labor Day hurricane killed 400 people in South Florida.

1935_11-e1448374979779.jpg

and?

???!!
WTF??
everyone makes mistakes
YOU make mistakes
TRUMP this Trump that

TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 277214

He's the leader of this country. He said he's never heard of one. No, that isn't a mistake, that is a willfully ignorant statement. Especially since one of them (Maria) got him a really bad relationship with our territory in Puerto Rico. You would think that after having to work with 3 of them from before, he would remember.

But yet he wants to nuke them. Caught in another tRump lie, or is he nuts?

and?

???!!
WTF??
everyone makes mistakes
YOU make mistakes
TRUMP this Trump that

TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 277214

He's the leader of this country. He said he's never heard of one. No, that isn't a mistake, that is a willfully ignorant statement. Especially since one of them (Maria) got him a really bad relationship with our territory in Puerto Rico. You would think that after having to work with 3 of them from before, he would remember.
TDS has warped all of your minds

But yet he wants to nuke them. Caught in another tRump lie, or is he nuts?

You're the one that is mixing things up. When Trump said he wanted to nuke a hurricane, category level wasn't specified. He just wanted to know if he could stop one with a nuke.

This time, he's designating a hurricane category, and saying he's never heard of one, but he knew they existed. Yes, they did exist, 3 times prior to this one during his presidency, and a few times before that.

1935? maybe they were talking about that one in the Movie Key Largo.

1935? maybe they were talking about that one in the Movie Key Largo.

Yeap, remember that movie

Forum List

Back