Well,Looks Like Anyone Can Impeach Anyone,No Reason,Right?,So Who Do You Want To Impeach & Why?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
So this is how its going to be? Democrats can pretty much impeach anyone they want, no facts, evidence, actual credible witnesses, etc etc.
OK, then, who would you like to impeach, without a trial or evidence, and why?
:abgg2q.jpg:

and i will start off.
Maxine Waters, I dont like her wigs and very low IQ......IMPEACH !!!

I say Hank Johnson of GA....Anyone stupid enough to express to an admiral that he's worried that more troops on Guam may cause the island to capsize shouldn't be representing anyone, except maybe the mentally challanged.

This is the general IQ of liberals...So, when they, who ever they are, come in here and start their arrogant nonsense trying to make believe that they are smarter than you because you are NOT "Hank Johnson stupid" enough to be a Democrat think of this question given, and on the record in hearing testimony in our house of reps, and ask yourself, how anyone deals with these clowns.

Impeach Hillary! I don't care if she's not president. Impeach her anyway, so she'll match her rapist husband.

So this is how its going to be? Democrats can pretty much impeach anyone they want, no facts, evidence, actual credible witnesses, etc etc.

I say lets start drawing up articles for the next Dem president right now. You know he is going to violate immigration laws.

I say lets start drawing up articles for the next Dem president right now. You know he is going to violate immigration laws.

Hell yeah! that should be the first bill of our new house speaker in 2021...A pre impeachment to be implemented in the event that a Democrat is ever again voted in as POTUS...

I say we impeach ANYONE who uses the power of their office for personal benefit or obstructs an investigation into their wrongdoings.

/——/ Actually, the democRATs impeached the Americans who voted for Trump. How dare we resist them?

I say we impeach ANYONE who uses the power of their office for personal benefit or obstructs an investigation into their wrongdoings.
/——/ That would exclude Trump.

Sheila Jackson Lee. Straight outta the Fifth Ward, this detestable rodent makes hank johnson look like a professor of quantum physics. The ignorance from this thing is mind-numbing, but one of my favorites is SLJ going on an insufferable rant about how evil Wikipedia is for leaking Cankle's emails..... until an intern whispered "It's WikiLeaks.... not Wikipedia!"

Laughing at this substandard moron is actually a religion here in Texas. Feeling low, depressed? Find this idiot on youtube and in 5 minutes you will realize what a superior, lucky human being you are.

/——/ That would exclude Trump.
Do you disagree with my statement?

Sheila Jackson Lee. Straight outta the Fifth Ward, this detestable rodent makes hank johnson look like a professor of quantum physics. The ignorance from this thing is mind-numbing, but one of my favorites is SLJ going on an insufferable rant about how evil Wikipedia is for leaking Cankle's emails..... until an intern whispered "It's WikiLeaks.... not Wikipedia!"

Laughing at this substandard moron is actually a religion here in Texas. Feeling low, depressed? Find this idiot on youtube and in 5 minutes you will realize what a superior, lucky human being you are.
/——/ The story is, a Congresswoman in the SJL category tried to book a hotel in Central Florida. She insisted that her room have an ocean view. The reservationist tried to explain that their hotel was about 120 miles from the Atlantic Ocean so they don’t have any rooms with that view. The Congresswoman insisted she was right that the reservationist didn’t know what he was talking about or worse. Was a racist, and she made threats to call for a Congressional investigation over the hotel’s racist policy. I never heard the outcome.

Impeach Hillary! I don't care if she's not president. Impeach her anyway, so she'll match her rapist husband.
i wonder if it would be possible to impeach both sets of nancy pelosis dentures

if the president asserts his constitutional rights it's just that much more evidence hes guilty

i wonder if it would be possible to impeach both sets of nancy pelosis dentures

Sure, as long as we impeach her fake floppy tits as well.
if maxine waters had a functioning brain,,,i would impeach it

You're a better person than I am. I'd just feed it to my dog.

Forum List

Back