Well,Looks Like Anyone Can Impeach Anyone,No Reason,Right?,So Who Do You Want To Impeach & Why?

Impeach Hillary! I don't care if she's not president. Impeach her anyway, so she'll match her rapist husband.
i wonder if it would be possible to impeach both sets of nancy pelosis dentures

Sure, as long as we impeach her fake floppy tits as well.
if maxine waters had a functioning brain,,,i would impeach it

You're a better person than I am. I'd just feed it to my dog.
what about jerry nadlers butt? i think we should impeach it because its larger that shrillary

Sheila Jackson Lee. Straight outta the Fifth Ward, this detestable rodent makes hank johnson look like a professor of quantum physics. The ignorance from this thing is mind-numbing, but one of my favorites is SLJ going on an insufferable rant about how evil Wikipedia is for leaking Cankle's emails..... until an intern whispered "It's WikiLeaks.... not Wikipedia!"

Laughing at this substandard moron is actually a religion here in Texas. Feeling low, depressed? Find this idiot on youtube and in 5 minutes you will realize what a superior, lucky human being you are.
/——/ The story is, a Congresswoman in the SJL category tried to book a hotel in Central Florida. She insisted that her room have an ocean view. The reservationist tried to explain that their hotel was about 120 miles from the Atlantic Ocean so they don’t have any rooms with that view. The Congresswoman insisted she was right that the reservationist didn’t know what he was talking about or worse. Was a racist, and she made threats to call for a Congressional investigation over the hotel’s racist policy. I never heard the outcome.

You must admit.....this is the winner:

Guam will Capsize and Tip Over into the ocean Hank Johnson

I want to impeach my wife and I want to see her tax returns.

I wish to impeach Maricopa County Assessor Paul Petersen because of charges brought against him by the states of Arizona, Arkansas and Utah.

The Arizona Case

On Oct. 8, the Arizona Attorney General's Office announced Petersen had been indicted in an adoption fraud scheme that involves women from the Marshall Islands brought to the U.S. to give birth. Their babies then are adopted out to U.S. parents.

Petersen is accused of illegally obtaining services from Arizona's Medicaid system for the women, falsely claiming the women are Arizona residents. He also is accused of violating a compact between the U.S. and the Marshall Islands. It prohibits citizens of that country to come to the U.S. if their travel is for the purpose of adoption unless they have a special visa.

What to know about indicted Maricopa County Assessor Paul Petersen and his adoption-law practice

I wish to impeach Maricopa County Assessor Paul Petersen because of charges brought against him by the states of Arizona, Arkansas and Utah.

The Arizona Case

On Oct. 8, the Arizona Attorney General's Office announced Petersen had been indicted in an adoption fraud scheme that involves women from the Marshall Islands brought to the U.S. to give birth. Their babies then are adopted out to U.S. parents.

Petersen is accused of illegally obtaining services from Arizona's Medicaid system for the women, falsely claiming the women are Arizona residents. He also is accused of violating a compact between the U.S. and the Marshall Islands. It prohibits citizens of that country to come to the U.S. if their travel is for the purpose of adoption unless they have a special visa.

What to know about indicted Maricopa County Assessor Paul Petersen and his adoption-law practice
/-----/
upload_2019-12-24_10-17-31.png

Sheila Jackson Lee. Straight outta the Fifth Ward, this detestable rodent makes hank johnson look like a professor of quantum physics. The ignorance from this thing is mind-numbing, but one of my favorites is SLJ going on an insufferable rant about how evil Wikipedia is for leaking Cankle's emails..... until an intern whispered "It's WikiLeaks.... not Wikipedia!"

Laughing at this substandard moron is actually a religion here in Texas. Feeling low, depressed? Find this idiot on youtube and in 5 minutes you will realize what a superior, lucky human being you are.
/——/ The story is, a Congresswoman in the SJL category tried to book a hotel in Central Florida. She insisted that her room have an ocean view. The reservationist tried to explain that their hotel was about 120 miles from the Atlantic Ocean so they don’t have any rooms with that view. The Congresswoman insisted she was right that the reservationist didn’t know what he was talking about or worse. Was a racist, and she made threats to call for a Congressional investigation over the hotel’s racist policy. I never heard the outcome.

You must admit.....this is the winner:

Guam will Capsize and Tip Over into the ocean Hank Johnson

i would like to impeach the 1.3 miles of tubing we can all see thru hillarys mans pants

Forum List

Back