🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Well.....looks like the hilary just really irritated Trump supporters....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Looking around......it doesn't look like the trash dump against Trump Friday is having the effect hilary thought it would have. True....any other republican would be a puddle of goo in the fetal position....but from what I am reading.....Trump supporters are fucking pissed off and getting madder by the hour........this is technique is not new....it isn't original....and it has probably lost it's punch..............now we this race is really on....let's see what Trump does with it....

I think everyone should boycott NBC. They sat on this for more than a decade because Trump was making them tons of money. Now that he left them they've taken up the banner of left wing media. I think it's time we make them pay.

As Trump himself pointed out, his "supporters" (read: mindless legions) would still vote for him if he killed someone on 5th Ave during rush hour.

But Trump can't win with just his "supporters" voting for him.

One slimeball calling another slimeball a slimeball. This whole thing is getting pretty boring to me.

As Trump himself pointed out, his "supporters" (read: mindless legions) would still vote for him if he killed someone on 5th Ave during rush hour.

Yeah, I wouldn't expect the legion of dunces to change their minds over this. It's trying to get new voters that Trump needs is where the problem lies.

It's obvious the media was sitting on sh** like this 'til Trump won the nomination. They're hoping that we'll all forget what slimeballs the Clintons are. Nobody likes the fucking Clintons though.

I think everyone should boycott NBC. They sat on this for more than a decade because Trump was making them tons of money. Now that he left them they've taken up the banner of left wing media. I think it's time we make them pay.

They sat on it? Access Hollywood isn't exactly hard hitting news. You know they don't use every bit of video that is shot, right?

I wonder if anything else comes up, lot of hot mic moments out there never broadcast.

Looking around......it doesn't look like the trash dump against Trump Friday is having the effect hilary thought it would have. True....any other republican would be a puddle of goo in the fetal position....but from what I am reading.....Trump supporters are fucking pissed off and getting madder by the hour........this is technique is not new....it isn't original....and it has probably lost it's punch..............now we this race is really on....let's see what Trump does with it....
Really irritated? How can you tell? They are always irritated and outraged.

Correct. The deplorable vote is only 10, maybe 15% of the country. Trump has to convince the rest of America he's not the disaster that they fear he is. But he's failing badly.

It was just a joke, dude.

And yet it was clearly true, as you clowns prove every day.

Except this isn't about Hillary this is about your guy and Repubs jumping off the ship like rats.

Some of us clowns have good company. I wonder...do you call your boss CK a clown too? Or is it just us...the peons?

Never under-estimate the power of the Dark Side.... :D

I'm certain he'll rise from the ashes again....before election day.... :eek:

He already has.

It's not like Ryan and McCain and the rest of the RINOs ever supported him...they're happy playing slap and tickle with the communists as long as they keep getting reelected. Trump has a mean streak and gets his payback.....those who panicked and ran like scalded pooodles in the last 24 hours will be remembered.

He already has.

It's not like Ryan and McCain and the rest of the RINOs ever supported him...they're happy playing slap and tickle with the communists as long as they keep getting reelected. Trump has a mean streak and gets his payback.....those who panicked and ran like scalded pooodles in the last 24 hours will be remembered.
Duh because he insulted their families, made fun of POW's, questioned their loyalty to thw country... so why would they ever support him?

Forum List

Back