Well that 3rd impeachment went over like a lead balloon.

Nancy pelosi's trojan horse.

While i listened to this goof on democracy...

Who is telling the conservative side..

Which is odd 4 a "democracy"

Democrats are huddling in the walk in cooler huffing political whippets.

Is this the same definition of "fair"
Biden will use to extort the worker bee
Paycheck ?

Just pay your "fair" share..

We promise to waste it.
Your source is paywalled can you summarize>?

In this kabuki theater there is no other side. The January 6 hearings are to justice what Swan Lake is to tap dancing. Not only was it choreographed to the hilt, but heavily edited, judging from the number of people claiming "I never said that ".

MORE TO THE POINT, is that last night was just another weak, lame attempt to try Trump in the court of public opinion of mostly idiot, uneducated voters, whose entire source for J6 information would be that bogus, contrived, shitshow last night because none of the crap presented would ever fly in an actual court of law, it is only meant as a continued effort to block Trump from running a third time because DEMOCRATS KNOW THEY WOULD LOSE and doubt they can steal another national election.

The Democratic Party is assaulting our Democracy on every front. They represent their own interests and the interests of foreign nations and illegals. Everything they've done since they assumed power has hurt the average American.

And the largest caravan ever amassed is poised to crash our border.
And they now feel they are entitled to thanks to this current installed Administration.

The Democratic Party is assaulting our Democracy on every front. They represent their own interests and the interests of foreign nations and illegals. Everything they've done since they assumed power has hurt the average American.
Democrats are masters at promising the people one thing to get elected, then screwing the people over.

Democrats are masters at promising the people one thing to get elected, then screwing the people over.
Yep, Biden is possibly the worst example of a Democrat "Bait and Switch" President. Good ol Joe turned into a snarling race baiting lunatic. Well to be fair, his handlers turned him into a snarling race baiting lunatic. I doubt he even knows what he's saying anymore.

Paycheck ?

We promise to waste it.

What, no way, It's Bigger Than Watergate!!!. :lol:

Sorry bout that,

1. They are embarrassing themselves, and they don't care, they FEAR THE ORANGE MAN!!
2. And those who stand behind him.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. They are embarrassing themselves, and they don't care, they FEAR THE ORANGE MAN!!
2. And those who stand behind him.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Dems have no decent leadership,
Liz chaney is the best they have right now.
She's no Donald Trump.

Paycheck ?

We promise to waste it.
"third impeachment"?

Forum List

Back