Well that was a waste of 16 minutes

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
Neither Trump nor the Dems said a single new thing, they both rehashed the same old talking points.

What the fuck? I thought for sure that Trump had some big major thing up his sleeve...what a disappointment.

Chancy were exactly what we thought they were going to, but I was not sure at first if Chuck was actually alive.

Neither Trump nor the Dems said a single new thing, they both rehashed the same old talking points.

What the fuck? I thought for sure that Trump had some big major thing up his sleeve...what a disappointment.

Chancy were exactly what we thought they were going to, but I was not sure at first if Chuck was actually alive.

Trump just wanted to get his big, fat, cheese burger azz on prime time telly.

He so sorely misses the days of, "YOU'RE FIRED."

Totally agree. Nothing new. Chuck did look like death warmed over...Nancy looked embalmed...

They came off looking worse than him, which is a challenge

Exhibit-A

upload_2019-1-8_22-1-45.png

I will agree that Schumer and Pelosi looked like refugees from Easter island, but in terms of substance they made the better argument. Nothing new, sure. But it is was not about being new but making and refining an argument. Trump attempted to change his approach from simply a wall, to making a more subtle message for it. Trump tried to wax poetic, "crisis of the heart", but poetry and Trump do not mix.

Wow, were their storm troopers in your TV room forcing you to watch?

I will agree that Schumer and Pelosi looked like refugees from Easter island, but in terms of substance they made the better argument. Nothing new, sure. But it is was not about being new but making and refining an argument. Trump attempted to change his approach from simply a wall, to making a more subtle message for it. Trump tried to wax poetic, "crisis of the heart", but poetry and Trump do not mix.
"Holding Americans hostage". How sad.

It will be a steel barrier, not a concrete wall....

Funny. He thinks that is going to stop drugs? ha

That was among the greatest 16 minutes in modern Presidential history actually. Total win by President Trump!

Forum List

Back