Well that was a waste of 16 minutes

Maybe the crazy angry left is watching too many scripted "reality" shows. The government doesn't work by disclosing "big major things", it woks with negotiations and reasonable conclusions. Democrats voted for the Wall before they voted against it. My guess is that the President laid it on the line that democrats better work towards a solution before he declares a crisis and does it himself.

It will be a steel barrier, not a concrete wall....

Funny. He thinks that is going to stop drugs? ha
Have family members killed or affected and maybe you will feel different. I have in laws whose egos are like yours. One works in air force base in new jersey and is arrogant as hell and a civilian. I have had enough of Crippled Ken Counts! Ph ukn pussy!

It will be a steel barrier, not a concrete wall....

Funny. He thinks that is going to stop drugs? ha
Have family members killed or affected and maybe you will feel different. I have in laws whose egos are like yours. One works in air force base in new jersey and is arrogant as hell and a civilian. I have had enough of Crippled Ken Counts! Ph ukn pussy!
Why would anything change? It's an idea that won't work. It's all politics.

Neither Trump nor the Dems said a single new thing, they both rehashed the same old talking points.

What the fuck? I thought for sure that Trump had some big major thing up his sleeve...what a disappointment.

Chancy were exactly what we thought they were going to, but I was not sure at first if Chuck was actually alive.
Trump called for compromise. So what are is he going to give up for wall funding?

Trump is losing the country on the shutdown...slowly - the polls generally show it.

And when more and more stories air about government employees going without pay, missing rent/mortgage payments, etc....it's just going to get worse for him.

He had to hit a home run tonight...sounds like he hit a single at best.

Neither Trump nor the Dems said a single new thing, they both rehashed the same old talking points.

What the fuck? I thought for sure that Trump had some big major thing up his sleeve...what a disappointment.

Chancy were exactly what we thought they were going to, but I was not sure at first if Chuck was actually alive.

LOL yes he stood there looking like a statue next to Pelosi. It wasn't until he moved and looked at Pelosi that he looked alive. LOL.

That was among the greatest 16 minutes in modern Presidential history actually. Total win by President Trump!
and here's his award....

71FMVgWPAxL._SY550_.jpg

They, the left, love optics and showmanship. You could feel the fear coming off Pelosi and (((Schumer))) like a bad smell. They still don’t know if they were had...or if was nothing.
So the shutdown continues. Will the the Mexican representatives win or Trump the American representative?
I’ll bet on Trump and America...at least in this instance.

The pressure is on Pelosi and Schumer, not Trump. Trump voters wanted border Security.
More blatant lies. 1) a wall is not 100% equivalent to border security and no more. 2) dems support border security without the wall. 3) you can improve border security without a wall.

Fix your broken and dishonest perspective, loser snake.

LOL yes he stood there looking like a statue next to Pelosi. It wasn't until he moved and looked at Pelosi that he looked alive. LOL.

I though maybe he had his LH slid down the back of that pantsuit.

Totally agree. Nothing new. Chuck did look like death warmed over...Nancy looked embalmed...
Trump setting the table to declare a national emergency - as he should.
A national emergency for what? Are thousands of illegals crossing per day with tons of heroine and meth and killing everyine? No. Are we at war with them? No. Stfu, you deceitful snake. God save your rotten soul.

I don't know what the hell Trump was trying to do there.

That was just bizarre

Forum List

Back