Well that was a waste of 16 minutes

Maybe the crazy angry left is watching too many scripted "reality" shows. The government doesn't work by disclosing "big major things", it woks with negotiations and reasonable conclusions. Democrats voted for the Wall before they voted against it. My guess is that the President laid it on the line that democrats better work towards a solution before he declares a crisis and does it himself.

Again Trump could have had the wall. All he needed to do was compromise on DACA. He turned it down. The fact is Americans agree with Democrats and not Trump on the wall. He cannot do it himself. This is not a two bit banana republic. Trump wants to stage a coup by usurping the Constitutionally given power of the purse that is bestowed on members of Congress. A power that can usurp a President's power as Commander in Chief.,
Obama did it multiple times, but then the democrats were all for it. Enough with the faux tears.

Neither Trump nor the Dems said a single new thing, they both rehashed the same old talking points.

What the fuck? I thought for sure that Trump had some big major thing up his sleeve...what a disappointment.

Chancy were exactly what we thought they were going to, but I was not sure at first if Chuck was actually alive.
Trump is preparing to authorize the funds.

Neither Trump nor the Dems said a single new thing, they both rehashed the same old talking points.

What the fuck? I thought for sure that Trump had some big major thing up his sleeve...what a disappointment.

Chancy were exactly what we thought they were going to, but I was not sure at first if Chuck was actually alive.
WTF did you think would be new? We need to keep illegals out. It’s not a hard thing to get and not not a lot of room to venture into a new plan. Close the border, that’s the fucking plan.

It’s a fucking clown show down there, we don’t have any border security. It’s like Groundhog Day a failure every single day

The pressure is on Pelosi and Schumer, not Trump. Trump voters wanted border Security.
More blatant lies. 1) a wall is not 100% equivalent to border security and no more. 2) dems support border security without the wall. 3) you can improve border security without a wall.

Fix your broken and dishonest perspective, loser snake.

Why are the same Democrats who now speak out against the wall/fence/barrier supporting it, and voted to spend far more money just a few years back?
Trump is President. The border Security is the reason many voted for Trump. If he doesn't get the wall he loses support and loses in 2020.

It’s a fucking clown show down there, we don’t have any border security. It’s like Groundhog Day a failure every single day

You spend a lot of time down there?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

WTF did you think would be new? We need to keep illegals out. It’s not a hard thing to get and not not a lot of room to venture into a new plan. Close the border, that’s the fucking plan.

So why waste 8 minutes of our time with the same old shit he has been saying for 2 years?

I go down there four five times a year hog hunting from helicopters. Like I said it’s wide-open never see border security Ever. it’s a fucking clown show

I go down there four five times a year hog hunting from helicopters. Like I said it’s wide-open never see border security Ever. it’s a fucking clown show

You hunt hogs from helicopters? Do you fish out of a barrel also?

Maybe the crazy angry left is watching too many scripted "reality" shows. The government doesn't work by disclosing "big major things", it woks with negotiations and reasonable conclusions. Democrats voted for the Wall before they voted against it. My guess is that the President laid it on the line that democrats better work towards a solution before he declares a crisis and does it himself.

Was it a "reasonable conclusion" when Trump said people were changing clothes in the parking lot and voting twice?

Trump’s latest make-believe about voter fraud: Dems change shirts and vote twice

Hogs are an epidemic down there along with illegal aliens.

Agree.

Yes, for him, TNT is his favorite Fishing Lure too.

As expected more of tRump's blather of lies, bs and to which networks screwed themselves at broadcasting this global liar, traitor and fool tRump.

Yes, for him, TNT is his favorite Fishing Lure too.
The only good hog is a dead hog especially down there in South Texas

Totally agree. Nothing new. Chuck did look like death warmed over...Nancy looked embalmed...
Trump setting the table to declare a national emergency - as he should.
A national emergency for what? Are thousands of illegals crossing per day with tons of heroine and meth and killing everyine? No. Are we at war with them? No. Stfu, you deceitful snake. God save your rotten soul.
Are you stupid?

As expected more of tRump's blather of lies, bs and to which networks screwed themselves at broadcasting this global liar, traitor and fool tRump.
Government check?

As expected.
He burrowed further into your head and triggered another of your outburts.

The pressure is on Pelosi and Schumer, not Trump. Trump voters wanted border Security.
More blatant lies. 1) a wall is not 100% equivalent to border security and no more. 2) dems support border security without the wall. 3) you can improve border security without a wall.

Fix your broken and dishonest perspective, loser snake.

Why are the same Democrats, who now speak out against the wall/fence/barrier, support it, and voted to spend far more money just a few years back?
Why did Trump turn down a deal for wall funding?

Forum List

Back