Well that was a waste of 16 minutes

Trump was just reading talking points off a teleprompter
Badly...

image-S.jpg

Again Trump could have had the wall. All he needed to do was compromise on DACA. He turned it down. The fact is Americans agree with Democrats and not Trump on the wall. He cannot do it himself. This is not a two bit banana republic. Trump wants to stage a coup by usurping the Constitutionally given power of the purse that is bestowed on members of Congress. A power that can usurp a President's power as Commander in Chief.,

You're wrong. AGAIN!

Trump calls for border wall funding in any DACA deal, but Democrats are skeptical

All Democrats had to do was agree to fund the wall along with their DACA funding and they'd have had their wish.

Democrats and Progressives are far more interested in damaging President Donald Trump than doing what is best for the country. Not at all surprising.

Last edited:
The pressure is on Pelosi and Schumer, not Trump. Trump voters wanted border Security.
More blatant lies. 1) a wall is not 100% equivalent to border security and no more. 2) dems support border security without the wall. 3) you can improve border security without a wall.

Fix your broken and dishonest perspective, loser snake.

Why are the same Democrats who now speak out against the wall/fence/barrier supporting it, and voted to spend far more money just a few years back?
Trump is President. The border Security is the reason many voted for Trump. If he doesn't get the wall he loses support and loses in 2020.
Great, more reason for Democrats to deny it.

Neither Trump nor the Dems said a single new thing, they both rehashed the same old talking points.

What the fuck? I thought for sure that Trump had some big major thing up his sleeve...what a disappointment.

Chancy were exactly what we thought they were going to, but I was not sure at first if Chuck was actually alive.
The accomplishment and the purpose were evident.

Knowing that the Democrats still have a losing argument that hasn't changed, Their talking points, lacking any credible proof or statistics, are the same talking points that they have been promoted to the American people through the democrat information dissemination services.

These same services have made sure that Trump's message and policy are either not heard without a filter, or are severely distorted by them to benefit the Democrats.

Trump speaking directly to the People without that filter gives people a clearer idea of what the real stakes are and what America faces.

This is effective and witnesses the overtime effort by the media services to start "explaining' this to the American people because they think that the people are too stupid to think on their own.

Again Trump could have had the wall. All he needed to do was compromise on DACA. He turned it down. The fact is Americans agree with Democrats and not Trump on the wall. He cannot do it himself. This is not a two bit banana republic. Trump wants to stage a coup by usurping the Constitutionally given power of the purse that is bestowed on members of Congress. A power that can usurp a President's power as Commander in Chief.,

You're wrong. AGAIN!

Trump calls for border wall funding in any DACA deal, but Democrats are skeptical

Oops...

Analysis | Schumer offered Trump something Democrats hate for something Republicans broadly like

You're wrong. AGAIN!

Oops...

Analysis | Schumer offered Trump something Democrats hate for something Republicans broadly like

Well that was a waste of 16 minutes

Trump's part was certainly a waste.

DwcCBiXX0AAbG3D.jpg

DwcB8S3WoAAr26s.jpg

Blah Blah Blah.... you realize he didnt like "brown people" back in 2005 right? People are not illegal,
and should not be called illegal immigrants! they are immigrants! only poor women and children who want
to do the jobs coddled white people dont want to do anyway! blah blah...

You see, what it is right? politicians want it both ways depending on what gives their political party the most
benefit at the time. Trump is no more racist or hating brown people than any other. But it plays up damn well
at election time, every time.

obama_immigration_quote_2005_meme.jpg

That was among the greatest 16 minutes in modern Presidential history actually. Total win by President Trump!

Read-Something-So-Stupid.jpg

...do you just post because you like getting laughed at and people out in the real world are too polite?

Last edited:
Neither Trump nor the Dems said a single new thing, they both rehashed the same old talking points.

What the fuck? I thought for sure that Trump had some big major thing up his sleeve...what a disappointment.

Chancy were exactly what we thought they were going to, but I was not sure at first if Chuck was actually alive.
It’s a fucking clown show down there, we don’t have any border security. It’s like Groundhog Day a failure every single day

You spend a lot of time down there?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I go down there four five times a year hog hunting from helicopters. Like I said it’s wide-open never see border security Ever. it’s a fucking clown show

You hunt hogs from helicopters? Do you fish out of a barrel also?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So what? They hunt wolves from helicopters in Alaska to thin the population of them too.

As expected more of tRump's blather of lies, bs and to which networks screwed themselves at broadcasting this global liar, traitor and fool tRump.

Specifically, what did President Donald Trump say during his speech which was not true? I'm sure your provide your realistic source and link. Thank you!

Was Trump medicated? What happened to the hand gestures, the bravado and bellicose language?

I wonder if his handlers kept him away from cable news today, as the news for Trump was bad, very bad.

It's true The Speaker and Schumer looked a bit like American Gothic,

images

but who could blame them, faced with a nation in crisis and a lunatic with his finger on The Button.

those are the same talking points, but there are a lot of ignorant voters who haven't heard them. However, they have heard the Dim talking points ad nauseum from the fake news media.

Last edited:
As expected more of tRump's blather of lies, bs and to which networks screwed themselves at broadcasting this global liar, traitor and fool tRump.

Specifically, what did President Donald Trump say during his speech which was not true? I'm sure your provide your realistic source and link. Thank you!

Everything.

those are the same talking points, but there are a lot if ignorant voters who haven't heard them. However, they have heard the Dim talking points ad nauseum from the fake news media.

We've all heard the Trump talking points.

Everything.
Obviously the rectum of satan tRump will have his kissers to remain aligned with this so-called presidential turd.

Trump is preparing to authorize the funds.

Why didn't he tell that to the American people? Why have a talk with the American people and leave out such an important bit of information?

Trump is preparing to authorize the funds.

Why didn't he tell that to the American people? Why have a talk with the American people and leave out such an important bit of information?

Because Trump can't authorize the funds.

Forum List

Back