Well, the snowflake bullshit narrative that Trump will never do the things he said was wrong

No, the opposite is true. What terrified those who did not want Trump in the Oval Office was the belief that he would do as he promised.

Trump is doing what he said he would do.

Something snowflakes swore would not happen.

Once again,...snowflakes are wrong. They are on one hell of a losing streak!

Of course he is, and that has them in a tizzy, lol. Look, the left is collapsing, and if Trump and the Repubs keep it up, we won't here much from them for 8 or 10 years. In fact, all their complaining is being laughed at today, so I suppose their "Siberia" may have already started-)

Of course he is, and that has them in a tizzy, lol. Look, the left is collapsing, and if Trump and the Repubs keep it up, we won't here much from them for 8 or 10 years. In fact, all their complaining is being laughed at today, so I suppose their "Siberia" may have already started-)

He sure nailed that negotiation with Neito on paying for Don's wall.

So we get another snowflake thread?

You tell me, Fenton.

While you on the left are obsessed with things like the crowd size at his swearing in ceremony...Donald Trump is moving at light speed to do what he said he would do when he ran for President. It's the difference between a politician like Barry...who talks a whole lot but seldom backs that talk up with action...and a businessman who's used to attacking problems and solving them rather than simply "studying" the problem for years!

You haven't quite figured it out yet, have you, Fenton? Trump isn't negotiating with the President of Mexico...he's telling him how it's going to be.

You haven't quite figured it out yet, have you, Fenton? Trump isn't negotiating with the President of Mexico...he's telling him how it's going to be.

If Trump were black.

Not Chris Matthews's Jellybean Hardball

Never negotiate out of fear; always force the other side to negotiate out of fear.

You know Fentum, from what I heard on the news, the Neito government got in touch with our government again yesterday morning.

For you people who think Trump is wrong on trade----------> you could be correct.....and I am being absolutely serious! None of us.....right or left.....want to jump into a place that could be a disaster.

CONCLUSION-SOLUTION---------------> We can NOT just dictate to the world, we can not, and should not without proof, they are going to do what we say. That would be a dumb, dumb, dumb, idea! What we need do is try a test case, then another, then another......ya know, unlike the left who just decided that we needed Obamacare then WHAM, we had it!

Yeppers, try it out on a few countries, one at a time, and what better country to try it out on than Meh-hi-co-) We need to change NAFTA anyway, adjust a few things and see how they work, stop illegal immigration, so let us start with that CHARMING AND DELIGHTFUL Meh-heeeeeee-coooo! See how it works! Give it a year trial if it works. If it doesn't, try it for 10-)

California is our state and it basically said--------> Fu** America, Americans, and lets love illegals!

Mex-eeeeeeeeee-coooooooo basically told us to do the same thing, and while we are at it, give their CITIZENS, our tax dollars.

If we are going to hose California, then by logic, we gotta hose Mex-----------eeeeeeeeeeeeee---------coooooo, cause we should NOT hose our own for the same thing outsiders are doing. That is the leftist way, and WE are NOT leftists!

Never negotiate out of fear; always force the other side to negotiate out of fear.

You think Trump is negotiating out of fear? Fear of what? He's telling the President of Mexico that the wall will be built and that Mexico will be paying for that wall in one way or another. The person who is negotiating from a position of fear would be Nieto. The economy of Mexico would be crippled if Trump goes after the money that pours into Mexico from the US. Nieto knows that.

Snowflakes are used to politicians that say whatever they need to say in order to get elected. Then once elected, they often implement their own personal agenda regardless of what their constituents want.

Pubs and Crats do this shit equally. Some people actually excuse the lies because, "Duh, they were trying to get elected. Of course they lied!!"

Trump is actually doing what he ran on.

Shocking!!!!

I am kind of pissed off the Hitler death camps are not open yet.

The left on the forum immediately claimed Trump fooled his supporters and would break his campaign promises. When that didn't happen they talked shit about how they would stop Trump in congress. When Trump took out his pen and began signing executive orders left and right the left freaked.

Its been hilarious to watch this unfold, and its only the first week. Good job president Trump! :thup:

You think Trump is negotiating out of fear? Fear of what? He's telling the President of Mexico that the wall will be built and that Mexico will be paying for that wall in one way or another. The person who is negotiating from a position of fear would be Nieto. The economy of Mexico would be crippled if Trump goes after the money that pours into Mexico from the US. Nieto knows that.
Your paranoia is making you magnify the number of snowflake posters. Trump is forcing our enemies to negotiate out of fear. So I agree with you.

I hear Nieto pretty much told Don to go fuck himself. Perhaps the check is in the mail.

I hear Nieto pretty much told Don to go fuck himself. Perhaps the check is in the mail.

Nieto can "say" anything he likes. All that is is hot air. Reality is that Trump can very easily wreck havoc with Mexico's economy and Nieto knows it.

Nieto can "say" anything he likes. All that is is hot air. Reality is that Trump can very easily wreck havoc with Mexico's economy and Nieto knows it.

What Don said was that Mexico will pay for his wall.

Ain't happening.

Forum List

Back