Well, the snowflake bullshit narrative that Trump will never do the things he said was wrong

You haven't quite figured it out yet, have you, Fenton? Trump isn't negotiating with the President of Mexico...he's telling him how it's going to be.
Not Chris Matthews's Jellybean Hardball

Never negotiate out of fear; always force the other side to negotiate out of fear.

You think Trump is negotiating out of fear? Fear of what? He's telling the President of Mexico that the wall will be built and that Mexico will be paying for that wall in one way or another. The person who is negotiating from a position of fear would be Nieto. The economy of Mexico would be crippled if Trump goes after the money that pours into Mexico from the US. Nieto knows that.

I hear Nieto pretty much told Don to go fuck himself. Perhaps the check is in the mail.

Nieto can "say" anything he likes. All that is is hot air. Reality is that Trump can very easily wreck havoc with Mexico's economy and Nieto knows it.

What Don said was that Mexico will pay for his wall.

Ain't happening.

Isn't that what you said about a Trump Presidency, Fenton? Hate to point out the obvious but Trump seems to relish proving people like you wrong. :blowup:

Not Chris Matthews's Jellybean Hardball

Never negotiate out of fear; always force the other side to negotiate out of fear.

You think Trump is negotiating out of fear? Fear of what? He's telling the President of Mexico that the wall will be built and that Mexico will be paying for that wall in one way or another. The person who is negotiating from a position of fear would be Nieto. The economy of Mexico would be crippled if Trump goes after the money that pours into Mexico from the US. Nieto knows that.

I hear Nieto pretty much told Don to go fuck himself. Perhaps the check is in the mail.

Nieto can "say" anything he likes. All that is is hot air. Reality is that Trump can very easily wreck havoc with Mexico's economy and Nieto knows it.

What Don said was that Mexico will pay for his wall.

Ain't happening.

Isn't that what you said about a Trump Presidency, Fenton? Hate to point out the obvious but Trump seems to relish proving people like you wrong. :blowup:

I heard Don say he would build a wall and Mexico would pay for it. I never said Don would not win this. Please go prove me wrong on that.

Forum List

Back