Well, well, well. Looks like Epstein was strangled after all.

AG Barr is busy with far bigger fish to fry than dead man Epstein. He is weighing the Obama-Hillary Steel Dossier treason for damages to a currently sitting President. Abusing the Constitution is precisely why the Democrat Party is in deep and abiding trouble with the American people.

It stinks to high Heaven. If Barr didn't realize that Epstein was going to get whacked, then he's way too fucking stupid to be the AG.
Keeping the cameras on, the guards awake and the second cellmate in place was not Barr's jpb.
So....he's not the AG, head of the Justice Dept?
I was directing my comment to K9, demonstrating that all of those mistakes were not due to Barr, but most likely the director of that prison.

Of course he was murdered....strangled ...

but then

we knew that was going to happen the moment he stepped in that jail

wakey wakey everybody..... no conspiracy theories any more... huh?

Wakey wakey left tards sheeple.

AG Barr is busy with far bigger fish to fry than dead man Epstein. He is weighing the Obama-Hillary Steel Dossier treason for damages to a currently sitting President. Abusing the Constitution is precisely why the Democrat Party is in deep and abiding trouble with the American people.

It stinks to high Heaven. If Barr didn't realize that Epstein was going to get whacked, then he's way too fucking stupid to be the AG.
It's rather ill-mannered of you to demand the best Law man in the country have second sight when the law requires prosecutors and attorney generals to have firm proof before looking into any given legal matter, much less ruling on one. Since you must be a psychic, why didn't you warn him of Epstein's upcoming murder that would be first announced as a suicide.

Are you kidding? You and Barr must have been the only two people in the world that didn't see Epstein's upcoming demise.
Are you kidding? I have a live and I'm living it. Barr has his hands full trying to make heads or tails out of all the lies the Democrats have been yammering out their lying mouths to create a falsetto scenario that depicts Trump in the most negative light they can wheedle out. Barr is thorough, however, which is good for people who tell the truth like President Trump and it is bad for people who have lies to hide, which is the Democrats trying to take a molehill and make Mt. Everest of it just to get a couple of people with low iqs believing whatever they want the public to think. Their thesis is that if you tell enough lies, and you tell them long enough, people will eventually succumb to the lies you're passing off as the truth.

theo4.jpg

ada80a6c106e9c93122da11c9f7fe55ca97e2398cf472d2ae2668f865f552a47_1.jpg

gif-geek-mentos-coke-5527389.gif

This is how Epstein killed himself. Mentos and coke.
mememe_970ff546f570a9faceaa49663c884be0-1.jpg

37wa8q.jpg

One day before Halloween 2019.

Last edited:
I do, however, think your expectations of Barr, under the circumstances, might be a little too high.

Perhaps.

Needless to say that I have ZERO confidence in Barr, the DOJ, the FBI, the Bureau of Prisons nor our nation's justice system. The day may come when we patriots have to take up arms and start "cleaning" the swamp ourselves.
That day passed long ago.

It's rather ill-mannered of you to demand the best Law man in the country have second sight when the law requires prosecutors and attorney generals to have firm proof before looking into any given legal matter, much less ruling on one. Since you must be a psychic, why didn't you warn him of Epstein's upcoming murder that would be first announced as a suicide.

Are you kidding? You and Barr must have been the only two people in the world that didn't see Epstein's upcoming demise.
Are you kidding? I have a live and I'm living it. Barr has his hands full trying to make heads or tails out of all the lies the Democrats have been yammering out their lying mouths to create a falsetto scenario that depicts Trump in the most negative light they can wheedle out. Barr is thorough, however, which is good for people who tell the truth like President Trump and it is bad for people who have lies to hide, which is the Democrats trying to take a molehill and make Mt. Everest of it just to get a couple of people with low iqs believing whatever they want the public to think. Their thesis is that if you tell enough lies, and you tell them long enough, people will eventually succumb to the lies you're passing off as the truth.
All this Barr worship is absurd. He is a member in good standing of the swamp. If he weren’t, Epstein would never been allowed in that jail, but held in special custody with few knowing where.

All this Barr worship is absurd. He is a member in good standing of the swamp. If he weren’t, Epstein would never been allowed in that jail, but held in special custody with few knowing where.
Would that even had been possible? Certainly someone guarding, feeding or dealing with the perp would leak.

Would that even had been possible? Certainly someone guarding, feeding or dealing with the perp would leak.
I suppose but he had no chance in that Manhattan jail, and Barr knew it.

The bottom line is not to put one's faith in any human being. This world is corrupt and it is lead by its prince, the father of the lie and corruption, Satan. Come to know Jesus and follow him. And then look forward to the day when you get to be with him in paradise rather than being stuck here with Satan and his Godless, soulless minions.

The bottom line is not to put one's faith in any human being. This world is corrupt and it is lead by its prince, the father of the lie and corruption, Satan. Come to know Jesus and follow him. And then look forward to the day when you get to be with him in paradise rather than being stuck here with Satan and his Godless, soulless minions.
No one puts their faith in human beings. We’re all fallible.

However a nation founded on the rule of law, clearly isn’t following the rule as it applies to the elites.

Now we are going to the other extreme. Not everyone on this planet is a Godless soul. Some people are good and try to live the Golden rule.

Now we are going to the other extreme. Not everyone on this planet is a Godless soul. Some people are good and try to live the Golden rule.

Did I say everyone is a "Godless soul"?

Now we learn what many have always suspected. It was a hit job, not suicide.
Jeffrey Epstein's autopsy more consistent with homicidal strangulation than suicide, Dr. Michael Baden reveals

Jeffrey Epstein's autopsy more consistent with homicidal strangulation than suicide, Dr. Michael Baden reveals

"CDC: People With Dirt On Clintons Have 843% Greater Risk Of Suicide
November 9th, 2017
article-1422.jpg

ATLANTA, GA – According to a report from the Centers for Disease Control released on Thursday, people with inside, compromising knowledge of Bill and Hillary Clinton’s financial and political dealings are 843% more likely to commit suicide.

“We’ve never seen a single risk factor cause a spike of this magnitude,” a CDC spokesperson told reporters. “Interestingly, in spite of their increased suicide risk, people with dirt on the Clintons rarely show any warning signs of suicide, and they never leave a suicide note.”

Remarking about how abnormal it is, the spokesman again stressed the significance of the data.

“Therefore, we advise any American with detrimental information about Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, or the Clinton Foundation to forget about it as quickly as possible to avoid a greatly increased probability of taking your own life,” he cautioned.

“And—I swear—that’s all we know.”
CDC: People With Dirt On Clintons Have 843% Greater Risk Of Suicide

Way too many coincidences to be natural. Guards asleep, cameras suddenly not working, people moved out of cell blocks, taken off suicide watch for no reason, neck injuries consistent with strangulation.
I could see one or two happening by chance not all at once.
Of course we all know even if there were a smoking gun that pointed to anyone nothing would come of it.
There is what is termed justice for us and then there is justice for the elite.

Bingo......
But in spite of undeniable obviousness, The Left will continue to laugh at you for the implication that there may actually be a 'Deep State" at work.

Another bottom line.....

Having faith in government for salvation and correcting the ship...regardless of who's in office......is a sin unto itself.

Half the world saw it coming and Barr still allowed Epstein to die. The question is, why? As usual, the secret crimes of the wicked remain hidden. The bad guys win again and Barr made it possible by either willful inaction or staggering incompetence. Which is it?
/——/ You seriously think the AG ordered the hit on Epstein?
Under Trump's orders of course.:71:

was strangled?

yes ........yes he was my darlings....he was....

like all of you didn't know he was murdered....

I mean

you are not stupid are you?

of course not

:04:

Forum List

Back