Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Steak Pizziaola over white rice.

Recipe:

3 lbs London Broil, put in freezer for 30 min prior to cutting (makes slicing easier) and sliced 1/2" to 1" on the diagonal.

2 cans crushed tomatoes
2 large onions, sliced thin
2 large red peppers, slivered
8 cloves or garlic, minced
olive oil.
dried oregano, 1 tsp
dried "Italian Seasoning 1 tsp
1 cup dried white wine.

Brown the mean in some olive oil, 2-3 min each side. Deglaze the pan with the white whine and reduce by 1/3. in a saute pan, brown the veggies (minus the garlic) in 1/2 cup olive oil until really soft and starting to carmelize. add the garlic and cook for 2 min add salt/pepper.. add the tomatoes, and the deglazing liquid. Add the seasoning. bring to boil.

coat the bottom of two baking dishes (or one big one) with some of the sauce. add the mean in a single layer. add the remaining sauce to cover the meat. Cover in tinfoil and bake at 350 for 1.25-1.5 hours.

Serve over rice.

I been eating real clean this month. Salmon with lemon juice and brown rice.

Salmon is always good......

Tonight I made chicken fajitas. I used Tyson's frozen grilled chicken pieces, marinated them with fajita seasoning, warmed them in a frying pan then heated up some flour tortillas, added sour cream and avocado....Voila! instant fajitas....They were good.

Tonight I made chicken fajitas. I used Tyson's frozen grilled chicken pieces, marinated them with fajita seasoning, warmed them in a frying pan then heated up some flour tortillas, added sour cream and avocado....Voila! instant fajitas....They were good.

Avocado's good shit. Very high in unsaturated fat.

I hate when I go to the grocery. On those days, I want everything and I also don't want anything and I usually end up eating some weird meals.

Tonight I ate half a pomelo, 1 lemon, 4 huge strawberries that looked like they had been growing on an apple tree, and 4 left over lemon pepper chicken wings left over from lunch. When I buy fruit, I want to sample it all the day I buy it.

I love avocados. I can eat them by themselves with just a little salt and pepper.....and they are good for you, too.

I love avocados. I can eat them by themselves with just a little salt and pepper.....and they are good for you, too.

I like mine mashed into guacamole. The peppers are really good for you, too.

Forum List

Back