Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

We went to an All U Can Eat Chinese place tonight. This is the place where I was warned by restaurant staff last year about consuming too much food. They were especially upset that I literally polished off most of their giant shrimp and dim sum food (shrimp dumplings and shumai). I didn't get warned tonight. Strategy was not to focus only on a few food items, so I ate a bit of everything. Actually, a lot of everything. Luckily this place did not have crab legs, otherwise, I'd have been kicked out, and banned for sure. :lol:

We went to an All U Can Eat Chinese place tonight. This is the place where I was warned by restaurant staff last year about consuming too much food. They were especially upset that I literally polished off most of their giant shrimp and dim sum food (shrimp dumplings and shumai). I didn't get warned tonight. Strategy was not to focus only on a few food items, so I ate a bit of everything. Actually, a lot of everything. Luckily this place did not have crab legs, otherwise, I'd have been kicked out, and banned for sure. :lol:

:rofl:

Tonight is roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, corn.

Tomorrow is meatball sandwiches (or over ravioli) or leftover chicken or Italian Wonderpot, whatever anyone wants, it's all made. Big old nor'easter snow storm, calling for up to 14" of snow plus freezing rain and shit. Hope we don't lose power again but we bought a generator just in case. I'm not cooking again till Sunday. Hope everyone down south is doing ok with the ice.

I've never been to a Chinese all you can eat where I WANTED seconds.....

I didn't like my chili dog. I am still hungry.

Hmmm. Chunk o cheese dipped in ranch dressing. Yes. That sounds good.

Forum List

Back