Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Slow cooked crock-pot bratwurst, sweet potato fries, peas, steamed cabbage with butter salt pepper and white balsamic.

The cabbage was my idea. It would have spoiled in the fridge.

Mrs. will buy something like that for a recipe, use half of it, then let the rest go bad. I fucking hate wasting food.

We had company tonight, so the Mrs made southern fried chicken, with mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, and buttermilk biscuits. Apple pie for dessert. Drank Dr. Pepper to wash it all down.

Lots of leftovers, couldn't make a glutton of myself in front of company. No need to hit the drive thru later on, just open the fridge for a nice after dinner snack.

Slow cooked crock-pot bratwurst, sweet potato fries, peas, steamed cabbage with butter salt pepper and white balsamic.

The cabbage was my idea. It would have spoiled in the fridge.

Mrs. will buy something like that for a recipe, use half of it, then let the rest go bad. I fucking hate wasting food.
Wish I had your problem. We should trade fridges. There's never a worry about food going to waste in my fridge. It never stays in there long enough to even get cold.

Ended up going to Chicken Fiesta instead, had half a rotissirie chicken with yellow rice, fries and a Crush to wash it down. This weekend I will be making Puerto Rican pulled pork (Pernil) in the crockpot with Jamaican rice and peas.

It was a busy day for me today but I found time to make stuffed cabbage for dinner. It was so good. I made cranberries/orange/pecan relish the other day so we finished that up with the stuffed cabbage.

You just pulse the cranberries and orange in the food processor, add pecans and I use Splenda but you can add sugar if you like it better and put it in the fridge.

Crawfish and cold local brew. Tis the Season:mm::banana:
Nothing beats a nice fresh batch of fried crawfish. For a fast food joint, I find that Popeyes has real good fried crawfish. They had a crawfish festival last year (a few months ago), that included a tackle box special containing breaded crawfish, fries, biscuit, and dipping sauce. Great food.

Crawfish and cold local brew. Tis the Season:mm::banana:
Nothing beats a nice fresh batch of fried crawfish. For a fast food joint, I find that Popeyes has real good fried crawfish. They had a crawfish festival last year (a few months ago), that included a tackle box special containing breaded crawfish, fries, biscuit, and dipping sauce. Great food.

BLASPHEMY!!!
I'm talken eight lbs of boiled crawfish with corn,potato's and whole heads of garlic which you squeeze out on a piece of french bread or just by themselves.

I love liven in east Texas. BBQ,Tex Mex,Mexican and Cajun.
It there is any better list of foods in one local I dont know what it might be.
But Crawfish season is better then Christmas.

Last night we had grilled pork chops, green beans, sourdough bread, chardonnay...and the last two episodes of Breaking Bad.

Stat is gonna send me a recipe for german lamb soup. I think I am gonna crock pot it.

For tonight, I had mashed taters, gravy and a small ground turkey patty with gravy on top. No veggies this go round.

Forum List

Back