Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

I had a slice of my bacon, cheese, and spinach frittata. Tonight I'm having same except I'm making some bacon vinaigrette dressing to use on the left over fresh baby spinach. Then I will likely freeze the rest of it to eat at some point in the future. Frittatas freeze really well.

OK, all I have to do is assemble supper. The spinach is stemmed. The vinaigrette items are ready to assemble. I didn't have a shallot, so I used a bit of onion. And I didn't have any brown sugar. But brown sugar is made from molasses, so I will just put in some molasses. I fried up 4 granny Smith apples and am having some to tide me over 'til supper. The bacon, cheese, and spinach frittata is in the fridge.

It's back to fasting for me today. :(

I'll be fasting every Friday till Easter, where Good Friday will be the last Friday I fast.

My one meal for the day will be a slice of bread with some peanut butter. Water to drink.

I had a neighbor kid years ago who asked his mother if there would be peanut butter in heaven.

I'll be fasting every Friday till Easter, where Good Friday will be the last Friday I fast.

My one meal for the day will be a slice of bread with some peanut butter. Water to drink.

I had a neighbor kid years ago who asked his mother if there would be peanut butter in heaven.
:lol: I was thinking more along the lines of grilled lobster and tenderloin steak.

:lol: I was thinking more along the lines of grilled lobster and tenderloin steak.

And there, I would not be allergic to lobster!

Steak tips, broccoli, and angel hair pasta with homemade sauce.......and apple/berry pie for dessert. Plus the almost-obligatory green salad, of course - and the ever-present cup of tea (Earl Grey, with milk and 'sugar')....

I finally got to try that cube saute thingy...you melt it in a pan and it has all the seasonings and whatnot...then slap in some sliced chicken breastesses and fry them babies up. It was delish. Had white rice with it and lightly heated mini colorful peppers (mild) as well. Not a huge dinner, but tasty and suits me fine.

Karma is on a diet. She has to lose 10 lbs. I'm going on a diet with her. :)

I finally got to try that cube saute thingy...you melt it in a pan and it has all the seasonings and whatnot...then slap in some sliced chicken breastesses and fry them babies up. It was delish. Had white rice with it and lightly heated mini colorful peppers (mild) as well. Not a huge dinner, but tasty and suits me fine.

Karma is on a diet. She has to lose 10 lbs. I'm going on a diet with her. :)

Negged for saying "breast".

Ribs are in the oven. Sides are corn, mashed potatoes with green peas on top, and wilted cucumber salad. Yum.

Forum List

Back