Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Had homemade beef stew (beef, flour, beef stock, onions, potatoes, carrots, corn, lima beans, celery, honey, and chili powder) with bread and coleslaw salad on the side. Drank iced tea to wash it down.

I had two jam ball donuts. I felt terribly guilty about such an unhealthy dinner, but I can eat it, I won't gain weight.

Chicken sandwich (homemade) with real whole grain bread, from the bakery, the kind you have to slice yourself; a sliced chicken breast I baked in the oven, nice and tender w/herbs and spices--baked it first then sliced it; Romain lettuce, sliced tomato and cucumber, mayo. With my homemade creamy vegetable soup. Excellent. Hearty and healthful.

Last edited:
stuffed-chicken-1024x824.jpg

I am making this for dinner tonight.

Stuffed Chicken {with Spinach, Goat Cheese, & Sundried Tomatoes} | Bite Of Life

So, I saw a bag of catfish nuggets in the store and thought I should check them out.

I just tried to fry them. The breading came off in the pan. I have decided that catfish is highly over rated. So is cornmeal breading. So is frying. I also made Cracker Barrel Hash Brown Casserole and broccoli.

Slice of pizza from Quik Trip. The one by my work has just put in a QT Kitchen, which actually has very tasty food. And considering that it's two huge slices of pizza for $5, and one slice can feed me for the entire day at work, it gets a lot tastier.

Went to a party because my sis and her husband are in town for the week. We had hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill, calico beans, big salad, macaroni and lots of good conversation.

Last edited:
Home made mac n cheese, made with goat cheese an awesome padre' of mine makes, with wilted spinach.

Forum List

Back