Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Had beer battered fish and chips, with coleslaw salad on the side. Drank Sam Adams beer to wash it down.

Boston Lager ? Im liking the rebel IPA just now, and it go's great with fish of all kinds and the stuff that go's with them.
Indeed, Boston Lager. It is my preferred beer. I've tried countless others, including many imported ones, but always come back to Sam Adams.

What type of formerly living critter was this made from ? Im jealous. I had beer.

I used pork tenderloin for this one. I like it because it cooks rather quickly and because a good six hours to marinade is all I need.

I'm jealous. I haven't drank beer in so long that I might become inebriated just studying the label.

Anyhow, full house so I'll be making fried chicken, that hash brown casserole thang, coleslaw, peas and corn. I don't like that stuff much. The bad news is that the fried chicken is a special request that was made without seeing my totally awesome frying skills. The good news is that they probably won't be requesting that again. :lol:

Mezze--hummus, olive salad, dolma, kufteh, shirazi salad, baba ghannouj, flat bread, biber dolmasi, etc. Efes beer. This was a meal shared with friends. Didn't want you to think I ate all that on my own!

yemekler.jpg

Last edited:
Ice tea cornbread pinto beans and neck bones. And for dessert fresh picked black berries.

Forum List

Back