Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Leftover homemade buffalo chicken over a salad of romaine, shredded carrots, homemade pickled beets, artichoke hearts, and croutons topped with blue cheese balsamic dressing. Washed it down with a wine spritzer.

Mezze--hummus, olive salad, dolma, kufteh, shirazi salad, baba ghannouj, flat bread, biber dolmasi, etc. Efes beer. This was a meal shared with friends. Didn't want you to think I ate all that on my own!

yemekler.jpg

That looks delicious!:eek:

I kept it simple: Sabra brand "Roasted Pine Nut Hummus" with Mission Tortilla Chips (the round ones). It filled me up and was delicious.

I like Sabra Hummus.

Tuna melt and a salad washed down with a bottle of red stripe beer
Portland-Trip-Duckfat-Tuna-Melt.jpg

Last edited:
Went to Mimi's last night.

1) Bowl (not cup) of French Onion Soup (I could have eaten a gallon of that liquid Heaven).
2) Sweet bread (kind of a dark, cake-like bread) and butter.
3) Tournedos du Boeuf (small, beef medallions - well done)
4) Mashed potatoes.
5) Steamed broccoli.
6) Lemonade

If you've never had their French Onion Soup you gotta try it:
french_onion_soup_lg.jpg

Tried Chinese spaghetti with black bean meat sause for the first time. They tried to talk me out of it explaining most Americans send it back. I loved it, it's a new favorite

taiwanese-noodle-recipe-8932.jpg

Wonder why they tried to talk you out of it. It looks really good to me.

It was fantastic. It's not like traditional spaghetti at all and they explained most people don't "get" that they were amazed I liked it. Weird, huh? After all it was an Asian restaurant

Forum List

Back