Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Churches chicken. It will technically be breakfast.

Hell yeah, I'm having Churches today for dinner. I love that spicy chicken.

good_is.jpg

Yeah, they are good. Better then KFC.

Tonight, being Friday, aka: I never know who will actually show up for dinner because they are at highschool football games, is Hot dog night.

I'll probably fix Au Gratin Potatoes...... and roasted baby carrots too so I won't get The Evil Eye from the Healthy Eating Crowd.

Yeah, they are good. Better then KFC.

Anything is better than KFC at this point, I would rather get chicken from Hardees or McDonalds than from there.

:lol:

I opened this thread because i saw you were the last person to post HG.....

i had a feeling you were going t say something about churches chicken..... :lol:

Breaking News:

Fake Cops Rob Church's Chicken

NORTH ST. LOUIS, MO. (KTVI-FOX2now.com)—
The search is on for two suspects this morning after a frightening robbery in north city involving a car made to look like a police vehicle. And there are questions about whether that robbery may be connected to other recent robberies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M8LX9TJ2Tk]Church's Chicken hit by serial robber - YouTube[/ame]

What's next? High Gravity arrested? :eusa_drool:

The Robber Upon Leaving says, "Thank You and Have a Nice Day"....

Last edited:
Anything is better than KFC at this point, I would rather get chicken from Hardees or McDonalds than from there.

:lol:

I opened this thread because i saw you were the last person to post HG.....

i had a feeling you were going t say something about churches chicken..... :lol:

Breaking News:

NORTH ST. LOUIS, MO. (KTVI-FOX2now.com)—
The search is on for two suspects this morning after a frightening robbery in north city involving a car made to look like a police vehicle. And there are questions about whether that robbery may be connected to other recent robberies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M8LX9TJ2Tk]Church's Chicken hit by serial robber - YouTube[/ame]

What's next? High Gravity arrested? :eusa_drool:

The Robber Upon Leaving says, "Thank You and Have a Nice Day"....

:lol: I would have taken bags of that Spicy Chicken if I robbed them!

Asparagus soup with crab meat

Warm Caprese salad

Home made lobster and scallop ravioli with a sherry lobster sauce over wilted baby spinach

Sauteed pears with a spiced caramel sauce

Warm Caprese salad

Home made lobster and scallop ravioli with a sherry lobster sauce over wilted baby spinach

Man that sounds delicious, are you planning to put down something special for Thanksgiving next week?

Warm Caprese salad

Man that sounds delicious, are you planning to put down something special for Thanksgiving next week?

I'm looking for something new to try for T day. i usually just fall back on the old standbys but this year I'm looking to take it up a level

I'm thinking of adding an oyster dish and a soup course.

I'm going to try grilled pumpkin soup with a maple chipotle creme. I don't know what I'm doing with the oysters yet.

I'll definitely be baking bread this year I'm thinking of a rosemary sage bread to both serve and use for stuffing. (And yes I stuff the bird none of that oven stuffing for me)

Last edited:

Warm Caprese salad

I'm looking for something new to try for T day. i usually just fall back on the old standbys but this year I'm looking to take it up a level

I'm thinking of adding an oyster dish and a soup course.

I'm going to try grilled pumpkin soup with a maple chipotle creme. I don't know what I'm doing with the oysters yet.

I'll definitely be baking bread this year I'm thinking of a rosemary sage bread to both serve and use for stuffing. (And yes I stuff the bird none of that oven stuffing for me)

Man you sound like a chef with all the stuff you cook up.

Forum List

Back