Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Delmonico steak with Bearnaise, mixed veggies (broccoli, red bell peppers, carrots) with herbs and olive oil, and mixed berries for dessert (blackberries, raspberries, strawberries).

Now on a cup of coffee.

Korean food is underappreciated in the US.

Its very under rated, most Americans eat Chinese, Japanese and sometimes Thai. I can't find one Korean spot here in Birmingham even.

Finding a spot is one thing, then finding a GOOD one is another. NY and LA are loaded with 'em, but in other places...

I"m close to Vancouver and the Korean restaurant we go to is a hole in the wall and the food is really good even if it is a rather dingy atmosphere.

I've been to South Korea and this place just reminds me but I've never been there for a supper, just luncheon and their dumplings... :clap2:

Delmonico steak with Bearnaise, mixed veggies (broccoli, red bell peppers, carrots) with herbs and olive oil, and mixed berries for dessert (blackberries, raspberries, strawberries).

Now on a cup of coffee.

No wonder you go for the throat. :razz:

Last edited:
Its very under rated, most Americans eat Chinese, Japanese and sometimes Thai. I can't find one Korean spot here in Birmingham even.

Finding a spot is one thing, then finding a GOOD one is another. NY and LA are loaded with 'em, but in other places...

I"m close to Vancouver and the Korean restaurant we go to is a hole in the wall and the food is really good even if it is a rather dingy atmosphere.

I've been to South Korea and this place just reminds me but I've never been there for a supper, just luncheon and their dumplings... :clap2:

Now on a cup of coffee.

Cuz of the red meat?

I've been to South Korea and this place just reminds me but I've never been there for a supper, just luncheon and their dumplings... :

Next time you go try the Yukejang.

Now on a cup of coffee.

Cuz of the red meat?

:eusa_shhh: :lol:

My house famous zucchini, tomato, onion, garlic end of summer sautee and roasted pork.

I am hungry right now and am thinking its time to raid the fridge for leftovers.

Agreeing HG, it really does sound delicious. Do you include the pork in the saute or just serve it as a side to the pork?

so glad it sounds yummy. the sautee is a side dish. the pork was marinated in coca-cola, orang juice, red chili pepper, garlic w/S&P.

My house famous zucchini, tomato, onion, garlic end of summer sautee and roasted pork.

I am hungry right now and am thinking its time to raid the fridge for leftovers.

Agreeing HG, it really does sound delicious. Do you include the pork in the saute or just serve it as a side to the pork?

so glad it sounds yummy. the sautee is a side dish. the pork was marinated in coca-cola, orang juice, red chili pepper, garlic w/S&P.

Sounds like my last brisket - thickly coated in a really good rub and wrapped to soak up orange juice and garlic over night and then slow roasted for about eight to ten hours, thinly sliced, returned to the pan with a great bar-b-que sauce for another hour or so. My guests licked the pan clean. :)

Churches chicken. It will technically be breakfast.

Hell yeah, I'm having Churches today for dinner. I love that spicy chicken.

ChurchsChicken.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back