Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

I just put together my Christmas dinner menu.

Pan seared rock crab and shrimp cakes with bercy sauce

King crab and asparagus salad with a Kaffir lime vinaigrette

Macadamia crusted mahi mahi with pineapple and pink peppercorn chutney

Wine will be a nice Sauvignon Blanc

Dessert will my Christmas version of tiramisu. Chocolate lady fingers (home made) soaked in espresso vodka, peppermint marscapone topped with crushed candy canes and home made chocolate dipped peppermint ice cream balls

Served with iced mocha espresso martini.

Dessert will my Christmas version of tiramisu. Chocolate lady fingers (home made) soaked in espresso vodka, peppermint marscapone topped with crushed candy canes and home made chocolate dipped peppermint ice cream balls

Cool. Now is there anything for me to eat?

Set an extra seat at your table bro, I am coming for a plate! All I'm doing for Christmas is a lemon pepper turkey with some stuffing, mashed potatoes, greens, blacked eyes peas and mac and cheese.

I had a pot roast with carrots and potatoes that was slow cooked in a crock pot all day last night for dinner, tonight I'm going to be going after some Churchs Spicy Chicken.

I had a pot roast with carrots and potatoes that was slow cooked in a crock pot all day last night for dinner, tonight I'm going to be going after some Churchs Spicy Chicken.

Do you have Popeyes in you area?

I think they have THE best chicken. Damned good red beans and rice, to boot.

They do have Popeyes here but Churchs Spicy Chicken is something else, I am addicted to it.

Do you have Popeyes in you area?

I think they have THE best chicken. Damned good red beans and rice, to boot.

They do have Popeyes here but Churchs Spicy Chicken is something else, I am addicted to it.

It is like crack. I cant stay away from it. Whats worse, is I live across the street from Churches. Popeye's is ok, but churches is the shit.

A big mac with fries....

:D

Big Macs are the shit. McD's sets the standard for fast food fries.

Big Macs taste like shit? Okay, I'll go along with that. :thup:
I guess you haven't had Five Guys or boardwalk fries............. :eusa_whistle:

The Big Mac was one of those childhood comfort food things . I guess that was child abuse in your mind :eusa_whistle: We have a five guys here and there ok, but the best burger I ever had was from Pals in Tennessee. It was so big I had to eat it in stages.

I made "leftover goulash". A little spaghetti, some vegetable soup, a slice of ham, a little cheddar, a little swiss, a tiny piece of pot roast all in a bowl and microwaved until hot.

It was good.

Big Macs are the shit. McD's sets the standard for fast food fries.

Big Macs taste like shit? Okay, I'll go along with that. :thup:
I guess you haven't had Five Guys or boardwalk fries............. :eusa_whistle:

The Big Mac was one of those childhood comfort food things . I guess that was child abuse in your mind :eusa_whistle: We have a five guys here and there ok, but the best burger I ever had was from Pals in Tennessee. It was so big I had to eat it in stages.

I used to eat that kind of "food" when I was much younger but I preferred Wendy's and Jack in the Box. I quit eating fast food at least a decade ago though I have, on a couple of rare occasions, sampled their wares and proceeded to pay for it for the next few hours.
I just finished a homemade Buffalo Chicken Salad with a mix of Ranch and Blu-cheese dressing.

Forum List

Back