Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Tonight I am making spicy pasilla mushroom tacos. I'm going to make horchata and maybe a mango agua fresca.

Ok. I lied. I went out to eat with my son and his girlfriend instead so I am making it tonight. I am making arroz rojo. I just made my agua fresca with strawberries and mangos.

Tonight I am making spicy pasilla mushroom tacos. I'm going to make horchata and maybe a mango agua fresca.
MangO ? Like this ?
il_fullxfull.562398174_lct8.jpg

We're having friends over for dinner tonight. Menu

- Cheese and nibbly things
- Caprese salad
- Grilled steaks (I'm marinating rib-eyes in olive oil, fresh rosemary, garlic, salt&pep)
- Grilled asparagus
- Roasted new potatoes with paprika
- Garlic bread
- Fresh peaches for dessert

And copious amounts of VVG wine.

The weather is gorgeous here today, we we can dine al fresco!

My smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend made an amazing shrimp scampi pasta (angel hair) in a garlic sauce reduction with sweetened corn and salad. I added the glass of Decoy Merlot.

106707097_10224072955673877_7556877154529643224_n.jpg

It was probably the best shrimp I've ever had...

I will miss dinner with my peeps as my work schedule is still bullshit, so the baby and I will be doing chicken pot pie. Not real fancy, but y'all don't know about mamas chicken pot pies. When she makes them she makes a dozen or so and freezes them.

I will miss dinner with my peeps as my work schedule is still bullshit, so the baby and I will be doing chicken pot pie. Not real fancy, but y'all don't know about mamas chicken pot pies. When she makes them she makes a dozen or so and freezes them.
I thought there was a law against those in Texasstan ?
23-mar-1985-wheres-the-beef.jpg

Forum List

Back