Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Another one better than No Shit is this one. BETTER. But, I use both.

Especially as a rub on meat.

Kirkland No Salt Organic Seasoning.

I made that jambalaya today from Dora Charles' cookbook. It didn't totally suck which is good because I will be eating it for the next two days. However, I don't think I will make it again. It's fine if you don't like heat or flavor.

I made a pork roast with veggies in the InstaPot.
Gravy was made from.... Red Wine, Thyme, Cayenne and sour cream added right before serving.
Awesome stuff.

Last night, it was my son's famous BBQ ribs. Tonight, chicken and rice, because I have a late appointment and we needed something easy that my husband could whip up.

Tonight it a pasta/sausage dish I make.
2 Italian Sausage Links
2 Hot Italian Sausage Links
Rotini Pasta
Tomato Paste... about half the little can
Shredded Mozzarella
Italian Seasoning Blend...prolly half TB... already have flavor from Italian sausage
Maybe 1 cup red wine
A little milk if finished mixture is to thick and wants to cease up.

You can probably figure out how to make it by the ingredients... good stuff. The Hot Italian is a must, adds the heat the dish needs.

Bonzi is making Carbonara, I unfortunately got bit by a brown recluse.
Hoping I am among the majority and the painful large bump/blister is as bad as it gets.
A recluse bite usually results in just that, but it can and will turn extraordinarily bad and you won't know if it will or won't till as long as 5 -6 days.

I had pan roasted chicken breast, with baby red potatoes, and green beans mixed with chopped onion. For dessert, apple pie with a slice of extra sharp wisconsin cheddar melted on top.

I drank Yuengling Traditional Lager with it

Enchiladas, refried beans, and Spanish rice.

jorge-s-cafe.jpg

I made fried rice, with egg, garlic, shallots, peas , carrots and prawns. It was delicious. I also had green tea (freshly brewed from loose leaf) with lemon, honey, and ginger, and a bowl of miso soup.

Last edited:
I made fried rice, with egg, garlic, shallots, peas , carrots and prawns. It was delicious. I also had green tea (freshly brewed from loose leaf) with lemon, honey, and ginger, and a bowl of miso soup.
Sounds good (except for putting all that stuff in your green tea).

Bonzi is making Carbonara, I unfortunately got bit by a brown recluse.
Hoping I am among the majority and the painful large bump/blister is as bad as it gets.
A recluse bite usually results in just that, but it can and will turn extraordinarily bad and you won't know if it will or won't till as long as 5 -6 days.
A friend of mine almost lost a foot that way.

Forum List

Back