Well, Which Way Is It?

Feb 20, 2013
Heart of Republica
A meme to be sure, but a good question - which way is it?

526601_647361921955989_455999836_n.png

Both statements are bold faced lies.

That is what it is.

Oh no it's not, it's the truth. Can you explain instead of dodge? I'm an American, not a partisan, and can't understand the fucked up thinking of your parties.

Provide links to the quotes by any National Conservative or Republican who said that.

BTW, I have been asking for that for years and no one has yet to provide them, so I seriously doubt you will either.

And you, if you continue to stand by those fake comments, are a Blind Partisan.

Both statements are bold faced lies.

That is what it is.

Oh no it's not, it's the truth. Can you explain instead of dodge? I'm an American, not a partisan, and can't understand the fucked up thinking of your parties.

Provide links to the quotes by any National Conservative or Republican who said that.

BTW, I have been asking for that for years and no one has yet to provide them, so I seriously doubt you will either.

"You're either for us or against us." Guy name Bush said that. Of course, you'll say I made that up. Then after that, say "it was only about the war on terror." Homeland Security, phone taps, etc ensued, you know, "small government" stuff............

CNN.com - 'You are either with us or against us' - November 6, 2001

During the Bush years liberals called dissent the greatest form of patriotism during the Obama years they call it racism.

Now that is a true statement.

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0]I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2gBrpy3E6M]Whites That Disagree With Obama are Racists? - YouTube[/ame]

On a recent edition of his nightly program, O'Reilly said that "Once the war against Saddam Hussein begins, we expect every American to support our military, and if you can't do that, just shut up. Americans, and indeed our foreign allies who actively work against our military once the war is underway, will be considered enemies of the state by me.

"Just fair warning to you, Barbra Streisand and others who see the world as you do. I don't want to demonize anyone, but anyone who hurts this country in a time like this, well, let's just say you will be spotlighted. Talking points invites all points of view and believes vigorous debate strengthens the country, but once decisions have been made and lives are on the line, patriotism must be factored in."

In early March, Fox News reported that Senator Lindsay Graham had asked Attorney General John Ashcroft "to provide him with a legal assessment of those Americans headed to or already in Iraq to offer themselves as 'human shields.'" Graham compared Americans acting as human shields with John Walker Lindh.

"It is my opinion that any American who voluntarily engages in conduct to impede a potential American military operation, and who thereby endangers the lives of our nation's men and women in uniform, is participating in a program designed to weaken the power of the United States to wage war successfully. I strongly believe efforts to impede a potential military operation against Iraq should be strongly dealt with and I am seeking your assistance in this matter."

Some Dare Call it Treason

In "An Open Letter To The Hollywood Bunch" dated March 4, the Nashville-based country western singer Charlie Daniels wrote: "Sean Penn, you're a traitor to the United States of America. You gave aid and comfort to the enemy. How many American lives will your little, 'fact finding trip' to Iraq cost? You encouraged Saddam to think that we didn't have the stomach for war."

As demonstrators were preparing for the February 15th anti-war rally march in New York City, the conservative New York Sun ran an editorial referring readers to Article III in the Constitution which says, "Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court." The editorial suggested that "'anti-war' protesters -- we prefer to call them protesters against freeing Iraq -- are giving, at the very least, comfort to Saddam Hussein."

The Web site of Michael Savage, host of a popular daily talk-radio show and a weekly television program on MSNBC, features a banner headline: "The Sedition Act -- Time to Act. Time to Arrest the Leaders of the Anti-War Movement, Once we Go To War? We Must Protect Our Troops! Sponsor The Paul Revere Society!"

ibid

Since when is Bill O'Reilly a spokesman for the Republicans or Conservatives?

I rather dislike the man.

While I like Charlie Daniels music and sometimes agree with him, he is merely a musician who is availiing himself to his 1st Amendment rights and is not representing either the Republican Party or Conservatives.

Both statements are 100% true and as a set are perfect reflections of the values of the people whose anti-American pathologies and political degeneracy stampeded halfwit white trash into re electing Bush in 2004.

It is worth adding that these are the same people who turned on the man who history will describe more favorably than any post IKE Presdent to date, Pap Bush.

My grandfather described them perfectly: the kind of people who are either at one's feet or at one's throat.

Last edited:

"You're either for us or against us." Guy name Bush said that. Of course, you'll say I made that up. Then after that, say "it was only about the war on terror." Homeland Security, phone taps, etc ensued, you know, "small government" stuff............

It is truly amazing how you mispresented that statement, considering that you even supplies a link to it.

I find it hard to believe that it was accidental.

Here is the statement, as it is in the linked article, with the first sentence giving additional information as to the second.

"Over time it's going to be important for nations to know they will be held accountable for inactivity," he said. "You're either with us or against us in the fight against terror." (Full story)

Now it is quite evident that he was not talking to Americans, but to other Naions. But you attempted to make it sound as if he were talking to American Citizens...

Why would you intentionally misrepresent what was said like that?

Both statements are 100% true and as a set are perfect reflections of the values of the people whose anti-American pathologies and political degeneracy stampeded halfwit white trash into re electing Bush in 2004.

It is worth adding that these are the same people who turned on the man who history will describe more favorably than any post IKE Presdent to date, Pap Bush.

My grandfather described them perfectly: the kind of people who are either at one's feet or at one's throat.

They are only true statements to those that suckle at the teats of the liars and misrepresentors such as KnobyWalsh has proven himself/herself to be.

Actually they are true statements.

Learn to lose the filigree until you can make it stick. Nothing personal, but you calling KW a liar is like Bill Clinton calling the Pope out for chasing little boys.

Last edited:
Actually they are true statements.

Learn to lose the filigree until you can make it stick. You calling KW a liar is like Bill Clinton calling the Pope out for chasing little boys.

Prove the statements to be true then.

Provide the links.

I proved that KnobbyWalsh intentionally misrepresented what President G. W. Bush said and what he meant.

Now can you prove where I have done the same, as you are apparently accusing me of doing?

More liberal BS. The first statement dealt with the war on terror you all damn well know that for a fact and who disagrees? The second, if it were even mostly true, has to do with the political direction the democrats have taken the country in the last 7 disastrous years. Those who disagree with Obama are not agreeing with an enemy those who do just don't like the ship wreck that is coming. I really have to laugh at how freakin' idiotic the liberal left can be.

Was there any other option on late September 12, 2001?

Forum List

Back