Well, Which Way Is It?

More liberal BS. The first statement dealt with the war on terror you all damn well know that for a fact and who disagrees? The second, if it were even mostly true, has to do with the political direction the democrats have taken the country in the last 7 disastrous years. Those who disagree with Obama are not agreeing with an enemy those who do just don't like the ship wreck that is coming. I really have to laugh at how freakin' idiotic the liberal left can be.

At no point did fewer than 40% of Americans disagree with the filthy cocksuckers who started two wars against nations that had done nothing substantive against the American people. That is a lot of Americans, buttboy.

As to the second, can you actually BE that stupid? Wasn't the first also about, oh, say, POLITICAL DIRECTION?

You nutballs kill me. If it isn't lying about one thing, it is totally misunderstanding something else. No wonder the country is up shit creek without much of a paddle. You deserve Obama. That is the truth.

Those of us who understand neither party is worth a fuck? Not so much.

More liberal BS. The first statement dealt with the war on terror you all damn well know that for a fact and who disagrees? The second, if it were even mostly true, has to do with the political direction the democrats have taken the country in the last 7 disastrous years. Those who disagree with Obama are not agreeing with an enemy those who do just don't like the ship wreck that is coming. I really have to laugh at how freakin' idiotic the liberal left can be.

At no point did fewer than 40% of Americans disagree with the filthy cocksuckers who started two wars against nations that had done nothing substantive against the American people. That is a lot of Americans, buttboy.

As to the second, can you actually BE that stupid? Wasn't the first also about, oh, say, POLITICAL DIRECTION?

You nutballs kill me. If it isn't lying about one thing, it is totally misunderstanding something else. No wonder the country is up shit creek without much of a paddle. You deserve Obama. That is the truth.

I can only assume you stayed home and allowed volunteers to do the fighting.

Bush wasn't talking about you, get over yourself.

February 2003

President George W. Bush addresses the nation from the Oval Office, March 19, 2003, to announce the beginning of Operation Iraqi Freedom. "The people of the United States and our friends and allies will not live at the mercy of an outlaw regime that threatens the peace with weapons of mass murder." The Senate committee found that many of the administration's pre-war statements about Iraqi weapons of mass destruction were not supported by the underlying intelligence.
Following Powell's February 5 speech at the UN, most polls, like one conducted by CNN and NBC, showed increased support for the invasion. Tim Russert, NBC's Washington bureau chief, said the increases in support were "largely" due to president Bush's State of the Union speech in January and to Powell's presentation on February 5, which most viewers felt offered strong evidence for action against Iraq. Bush's approval ratings climbed seven points, and support for the invasion increased by four points. Only 27% opposed military action, the smallest percentage since the polls began in April 2002. The percentage of Americans supporting an invasion without UN support jumped eight points to 37%. 49% of those polled felt that President Bush had prepared the country for war and its potential risks, a 9 point jump from the previous month.[8] A Gallup poll showed the majority of the population erroneously believed Iraq was responsible for the attacks of September 11.

Anti-war demonstrations took place in more than 500 US cities, among them Cambridge (Massachusetts), Berkeley, New York, Washington, Boston, San Francisco, Hollywood, Pittsburgh, Chicago, Milwaukee, Portland (Oregon), Athens (Ohio), Philadelphia, Harrisburg, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Oakland, Madison, Eugene, Detroit, and East Lansing. In several cases demonstrators were arrested. The protests reached their peak just before the Iraq War began.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popular_opinion_in_the_United_States_on_the_invasion_of_Iraq

BTW I did not support going to war in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Last edited:

I can only assume you stayed home and allowed volunteers to do the fighting.

Bush wasn't talking about you, get over yourself.

Bush and you are the draft dodgers in this conversation. Smarmy little cocksuckers like you are the kind who pissed their pants.

A meme to be sure, but a good question - which way is it?

526601_647361921955989_455999836_n.png

Which is it? I think your math skills indicate the statistics of the union based education system and they ain't good.

Words and actions people, words and actions. I get it now, it's OK for YOUR gang to choke out freedoms during the overplayed "War on Terror" and by sunny bitch, big government is a nifty idea then. Again I ask, which way is it?

Forum List

Back