Went to Atlantic City yesterday and can't believe what I saw

Homeless people on boardwalks holding up signs. That was something I never saw in 2019 and 2020 and have no desire to go back to the Atlantic City boardwalk. I was truly disgusted
Is that the first time you've seen people begging?

Homeless people on boardwalks holding up signs. That was something I never saw in 2019 and 2020 and have no desire to go back to the Atlantic City boardwalk. I was truly disgusted
Did you give them a little bit of change at least? You are fortunate. Share some of this fortune with others, it won't hurt you but it could help them get a meal.

Our economy, no matter who is President, has the rich getting richer and the poor get poorer.
That has to change in some manner.
But those not doing as well in the economy need to have opportunities pointed out. The message, should be, the USA still is the land of opportunity.
When the message is the USA sucks, you don't have a chance. The deep state is in charge. The justice department and elections are rigged on an on.
People tend to give up.
No one President will make us succeed. We need to work to make ourselves succeed.
We need to provide more opportunity and motivate people to take advantage of it.
You can say you can or you can say you cannot. Either way you are right.

Is that the first time you've seen people begging?

I've been seeing people begging ever since 2004. I used to drive around Dallas, TX with a big bottle of vodka in the truck and when I hit a stoplight and the bums came up to the window, I'd hand them the bottle and let them drink until the light turned green.

they supposed to be under the boardwalk

Don't be heartless.
darthvader.gif

Forum List

Back