Were 4 Americans sacrificed at Benghazi so Obama could fake having defeated Al Qaeda?

Obama never intended those four Americans to be murdered. He just figured he could reduce their protection without any consequence... and that reducing their security would get him more votes by promoting the idea they didn't need security due to his masterful handling of the Middle East.

He was wrong.

And the reason he was wrong, was because he was an incompetent Commander In Chief, and surrounded himself with people who agreed with him (i.e. other incompetent military people who believed we could reason with the enemy).

But I'm open to all viewpoints. I'd like to hear Obama's and Hillary's explanation of WHY security was progressively reduced in those areas, even as attacks grew more frequent and more severe all summer and the people on the scene kept begging for MORE security, not less. Even as the administration was spending lots of money for luxurious furniture etc. in other consulates and embassies.

And they have spent several years now, avoiding that question. I'd like to know why they are doing that, too.

Obama never intended those four Americans to be murdered. He just figured he could reduce their protection without any consequence... and that reducing their security would get him more votes by promoting the idea they didn't need security due to his masterful handling of the Middle East.

He was wrong.

And the reason he was wrong, was because he was an incompetent Commander In Chief, and surrounded himself with people who agreed with him (i.e. other incompetent military people who believed we could reason with the enemy).

But I'm open to all viewpoints. I'd like to hear Obama's and Hillary's explanation of WHY security was progressively reduced in those areas, even as attacks grew more frequent and more severe all summer and the people on the scene kept begging for MORE security, not less. Even as the administration was spending lots of money for luxurious furniture etc. in other consulates and embassies.

And they have spent several years now, avoiding that question. I'd like to know why they are doing that, too.
Eight GOP-led investigations into the matter prove you're a moron.

The four that died were politically expedient. The administration in order to retain credibility needed to deflect attention away from failed foreign policy initiatives, and false proclamation he had defeated terrorism. It demonstrates that politics and personal ambition were more important than the lives of those that died, an extension of the end justifies the means.

More resounding silence from the Left.

First, the left repeated the lie about protesters and claimed it was true. Now Hillary says she never told the families that protesters attacked over a video and the left supports her.

So, they'll back her regardless of how many times she changes her story.
Are you talking about the video that caused the deaths of dozens all over the Middle East?

'Anti-Islam' film sparks riots at US consulates
The violence in Benghazi followed protests in neighboring Egypt where protesters scaled the walls of the Cairo embassy and tore down the American flag and burned it during protests over what demonstrators said was a US film that insulted the Prophet Mohammed.

On Tuesday, Egypt's prestigious Al-Azhar mosque and seat of Sunni learning condemned a symbolic "trial" of the Prophet organized by a US group including Terry Jones, a Christian pastor who triggered riots in Afghanistan in 2010 by threatening to burn the Koran.

But it was not immediately clear whether it was the event sponsored by Jones, or another, possibly related, anti-Islam production, that prompted the melee at the US Embassy in Egypt, and possibly the violence in Libya.
----------------
I would trust Middle East papers before I would trust lying Republicans. Was it Republicans who made the video hoping for violence? Guess we will never actually know.

Notice how I posted a link? We don't hold USMB Republicans up to that standard.

Still pushing that tired old propaganda are you? That's pretty pathetic.. Even for you..
Propaganda is something not based in fact. Like Mrs. Clinton want them to die. Or Obama was born in Kenya.
I'm surprised you didn't know that. Someone told me you were smart.

He was wrong.

Obama reduced security?

GOP Busted On Benghazi: Voted To Cut Hundreds Of Millions In Embassy Security Funds Before Attack

GOP cuts to embassy security draw scrutiny, jabs from Democrats

Benghazi attack followed deep cuts in State Department security budget

He was wrong.

Obama reduced security?

GOP Busted On Benghazi: Voted To Cut Hundreds Of Millions In Embassy Security Funds Before Attack

Except even Hillary admitted funding wasn't an issue

Still pushing that tired old propaganda are you? That's pretty pathetic.. Even for you..

Said a birther.

When have i ever said obummer wasn't born in Hawaii? Link to where I said it silly boy....

When you question his birth certificate
No more Paul Ryan | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Or somehow believe another wacky conspiracy theory that he renounced his citizenship
If you thought that birtherism was dying... | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Nutty.

Said a birther.

When have i ever said obummer wasn't born in Hawaii? Link to where I said it silly boy....

When you question his birth certificate
No more Paul Ryan | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Or somehow believe another wacky conspiracy theory that he renounced his citizenship
If you thought that birtherism was dying... | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Nutty.

How unsurprising that you don't understand sarcasm. For people who claim to be so smart you sure aren't.... You remind me of Randi Rhodes who thought that Stephen Colbert was a rightwing nutcase. She couldn't wrap her tiny little mind around the fact that he was portraying a character. An lookey here, neither can you....

How unsurprising that you don't understand sarcasm. For people who claim to be so smart you sure aren't.... You remind me of Randi Rhodes who thought that Stephen Colbert was a rightwing nutcase. She couldn't wrap her tiny little mind around the fact that he was portraying a character. An lookey here, neither can you....

This is sarcasm?

"I think BHO is very much a US citizen. Born and raised. However, for him to be able to go to school in Indonesia he would have been required to renounce his US citizenship. They're not nearly so nice with aliens as we are it seems. Then, when he applied to Columbia he stated he was a citizen of Indonesia instead of the USA because it's far easier to get in to an Ivy League school as one of...well probably one applicant as opposed to the thousands of US citizens.

Thus he had to commit fraud to get into Columbia and that is why no one has ever seen, nor likely will EVER see a college record, from this most "transparent" of presidents."

Looks more like baseless wingnuttery to me.

Then there is this:

Yes, I agree. We also want Obama's certificate of live birth. His college records, his Senate records, his original book proposal, his medical records, and finally for good measure the documents pertaining to Fast and Furious.

He is the most non revealing public official I can remember in my long life.

So, you are being sarcastic and you don't want any of these things from Obama? I don't sense you were being sarcastic.

Last edited:
Liberals seem intent on ignoring and avoiding the point of the thread. They keep changing the subject to anything else they can think of, to avoid discussing the actual topic.

Back to the subject (again):

He was wrong.

This is sarcasm?

"I think BHO is very much a US citizen. Born and raised. However, for him to be able to go to school in Indonesia he would have been required to renounce his US citizenship. They're not nearly so nice with aliens as we are it seems. Then, when he applied to Columbia he stated he was a citizen of Indonesia instead of the USA because it's far easier to get in to an Ivy League school as one of...well probably one applicant as opposed to the thousands of US citizens.

Thus he had to commit fraud to get into Columbia and that is why no one has ever seen, nor likely will EVER see a college record, from this most "transparent" of presidents."

Then there is this:

Yes, I agree. We also want Obama's certificate of live birth. His college records, his Senate records, his original book proposal, his medical records, and finally for good measure the documents pertaining to Fast and Furious.

So, you are being sarcastic and you don't want any of these things from Obama? I don't sense you were being sarcastic.

Yes. That is a very heavy dose of sarcasm. The main point that I am harping on was his claim to be transparent and his unwillingness to be so. His admin has obfuscated more investigations, has hidden nore documents than any other in history. And he claimed he would do the opposite. Like I said, I am calling him out as a liar.

This is sarcasm?

Then there is this:

Yes. That is a very heavy dose of sarcasm. The main point that I am harping on was his claim to be transparent and his unwillingness to be so. His admin has obfuscated more investigations, has hidden nore documents than any other in history. And he claimed he would do the opposite. Like I said, I am calling him out as a liar.

I think you're being a wingnut who honestly believes the President renounced his citizenship. There is nothing in your post that looks remotely like sarcasm other than the wingnuttyness of it. Really, the only way those posts were sarcasm is if you were making fun of the fringe right.

This is sarcasm?

Then there is this:

Dismissed as sarcasm.

He was wrong.

Obama reduced security?

Except even Hillary admitted funding wasn't an issue

Can you post a link to that? I really want to see it.

This is sarcasm?

Then there is this:

I think you're being a wingnut who honestly believes the President renounced his citizenship. There is nothing in your post that looks remotely like sarcasm other than the wingnuttyness of it. Really, the only way those posts were sarcasm is if you were making fun of the fringe right.

Nope. I have no doubt that he was born in Hawaii as he claims. I just like to use his idiocy, and dishonesty, to show just how badly he lied to the American people. And yes, I suggest you look at my posts where I DO mock the birthers. I do it on a not infrequent basis.

This is sarcasm?

Then there is this:

Nope. I have no doubt that he was born in Hawaii as he claims. I just like to use his idiocy, and dishonesty, to show just how badly he lied to the American people. And yes, I suggest you look at my posts where I DO mock the birthers. I do it on a not infrequent basis.

No, you have a conspiracy theory that is even more strange than birtherism. You think Obama renounced his citizenship.

This is sarcasm?

Then there is this:

No, you have a conspiracy theory that is even more strange than birtherism. You think Obama renounced his citizenship.

Nope. I may have joked about that (though to be honest i don't remember that one either) but nope, I don't think he renounced his citizenship either. You're batting .000 dude. I think, hell I KNOW he's an asshole. Of that there is no doubt. But he is an American citizen, born and bred.

This is sarcasm?

Then there is this:

Nope. I may have joked about that (though to be honest i don't remember that one either) but nope, I don't think he renounced his citizenship either. You're batting .000 dude. I think, hell I KNOW he's an asshole. Of that there is no doubt. But he is an American citizen, born and bred.

I don't see the punchline. Can you show me where the joke in your quote is? Maybe you just changed your mind out of convenience.

Forum List

Back