We're arguing over some real stupid ****

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Ya'll know we're arguing over some real stupid shit, right? Christian bakers. Helping black kids. Not serving gay people. How many bullets your machine gun might need in Anytown, USA.

Looking back at history.....massive natural disasters, pandemic flus, nuclear war threats, attempts to exterminate an entire race of people, slavery.

Shit. We have it made here, we argue over such stupid shit. I'm out of here for a while.

YOU started the thread on the bakery issue. WTF???

You are right in this thread though. Arguing over the bakery issue is stupid. So what if they don't want to bake a cake for gays, so what? There are thousands of other bakeries that will do a fine job.

But you not only posted about the stupid story you took the opportunity to smear Christians in general. Now you say it is stupid, well certainly something or someone is stupid.

Asshole Southern racists said the EXACT SAME THING about racial segregation in the 1950s and 60s.

"There are plenty of other coffee shops and drinking fountains for *******. Let them go there and everything will be fine."

Americans are forced to argue over stupid shit because Conservatives don't know how to learn, so We the People have to keep explaining the same old tired shit to them, over and over and over, year after decade after century. If Conservatives knew how to adapt and learn, We the People would have already cured cancer and probably colonized another planet by now.

I think everyone needs a break cuz a helluvalot of y'all are all stressed out. Chill. Smoke a joint or something. Drink some wine. Put on some easy listening tunes. Something.

I get so burned out on seeing the angst, I play in my Eye Candy thread. I don't smoke pot, nor drink alcohol but I get stressed out so a great antidepressant is looking at pretty stuff, listening to pretty stuff and petting the dog.

Try it. Y'all are gonna drop from a coronary if you don't take a breather.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FoDUwy8qwU]Michael Franti & Spearhead - Yell Fire - YouTube[/ame]

Asshole Southern racists said the EXACT SAME THING about racial segregation in the 1950s and 60s.

"There are plenty of other coffee shops and drinking fountains for *******. Let them go there and everything will be fine."

Americans are forced to argue over stupid shit because Conservatives don't know how to learn, so We the People have to keep explaining the same old tired shit to them, over and over and over, year after decade after century. If Conservatives knew how to adapt and learn, We the People would have already cured cancer and probably colonized another planet by now.

if you think Conservatives are so stupid and Liberals are so much smarter,why would that matter in finding a cure for cancer?......why would a bunch of brainless people matter?....just askin....

The segregation that the democrats forced onto the black man was institutionalized, for a lack of a better term. It manifested itself in "whites only," Poll taxes and other forms of segregation under law. Besides there would be whole towns where blacks would have no where they could eat. Not so with this one bakery that in invoking their PROTECTED religious believe. Kind of like the Muslim taxi drivers which were allowed to refuse patrons with alcohol.

Ya'll know we're arguing over some real stupid shit, right? Christian bakers. Helping black kids. Not serving gay people. How many bullets your machine gun might need in Anytown, USA.

Looking back at history.....massive natural disasters, pandemic flus, nuclear war threats, attempts to exterminate an entire race of people, slavery.

Shit. We have it made here, we argue over such stupid shit. I'm out of here for a while.

I guess that's a good thing...right?

I think everyone needs a break cuz a helluvalot of y'all are all stressed out. Chill. Smoke a joint or something. Drink some wine. Put on some easy listening tunes. Something.

I get so burned out on seeing the angst, I play in my Eye Candy thread. I don't smoke pot, nor drink alcohol but I get stressed out so a great antidepressant is looking at pretty stuff, listening to pretty stuff and petting the dog.

Try it. Y'all are gonna drop from a coronary if you don't take a breather.

I take everything here with a grain of salt. Forums like this attract those on the fringes and therefore you end up with a lot of hateful posts. For those who I feel are really out there on some distant planet, I just pretty much ignore them.

Started any interesting threads lately?

Says the racist who has no clue about history.

Gotta admit I'm finding it harder and harder to find posts worthy of responding to.

There's seldom anything new to consider.

Same old arguments, same ugly insults.

Gotta admit I'm finding it harder and harder to find posts worthy of responding to.

Seconded, the gay stuff especially, I go though my whole day not despairing over the presence of homosexuals on this planet just to come here to find that some just cannot get it off their minds. These social conservative issues are a sign of sickness in our society far in excess of any "perversion" gay people might be engaged in.

I'm so sick of hearing about cake if I never see it mentioned again I'll count it a blessing! - Jeri

I know that some or many of you come on here to have real, meaningful conversation with people who have given careful thought and consideration to the most important issues of the day. LMAO.

Why you do that I have no fucking idea. If you aren't here to trade insults, argue, laugh, make fun of the other side, and accrue reputation, you really are wasting your time.

Or you think having conversation with bigots, racists, assholes, unemployed kids and others of the right wing persuasion, is just plain ole American fun.

But it all beats shoveling snow. Which is what I will be doing in a day or so. Again. And I know the rest of you like shoveling snow about as much as I do. There is maybe one thing we can all agree on. Winter sucks.

Heterosexual black people would take justifiable offense for the likes of you equating the civil rights movement of yesteryear with the demand for granting special rights for gays today.

You and your ilk, actually, equating black with gays.

Forum List

Back