We're doomed. Over half of people under 45 would quit their job to become a "social media influencer".

YOU watched a Tictok documentary bitching about kids USING TICKTOK????

Little help please.... and don't lie, if YOU thought you could make more money being an influencer you would do it to.

Derp
You missed the big point here. tik tok is an entire lifestyle that is taking over the younger generation. And China is doing some VERY dangerous stuff with their algorithmic analysis of their personal data. If you took tik tok away from these people for a week you would see riots. And NO you couldn't pay me enough money to prostitute myself on tik tok.

You missed the big point here. tik tok is an entire lifestyle that is taking over the younger generation. And China is doing some VERY dangerous stuff with their algorithmic analysis of their personal data. If you took tik tok away from these people for a week you would see riots. And NO you couldn't pay me enough money to prostitute myself on tik tok.
I dunno bro.

I post on Instagram a half dozen times a day but I still have my full time job. I have plenty of followers but no delusions about switching careers.
But if I could I would in a heartbeat. Be stupid not too

I dunno bro.

I post on Instagram a half dozen times a day but I still have my full time job. I have plenty of followers but no delusions about switching careers.
But if I could I would in a heartbeat. Be stupid not too

YOU, know how to build things, and how to repair things. These young people can't even change a tire on their car.

It wouldn't surprise me if there aren't a few "social media influencers" on this board. I've often wondered what Billy does for money.

Well, for one thing, there is Rightwinger who CALLS himself a paid contributor! Then there is Barasquebromance who unloads 10-15 new threads at a rime with titles as long as a sentence. Then if you watch posting patterns, there are other people like Moonplug who whenever you post at 6AM, 12 midnight or 4AM, he seems to always be around with a smarmy reply. And there are others, often with views so far out of whack they either must have IQs of 70 or some deliberate agenda to mislead despite all common sense and reason.

Forum List

Back